The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 26-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flxboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybimmer69 View Post
Good csi...joined on 21/5/2014...got me thinking!
Aiyah bro I just joined SBF and tried Empress last week mah... Nvm lah... wait for other bros to post their FR then u judge for urself bah...
Old 26-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Benben8821 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, jus wondering whether any opinions for MARIA. Hey boobs are like rocket launcers.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4474372936.html
Old 26-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
enjoylife84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys,

anyone know / have experience with any pretty ladyboys whom are willing to please and have sex with a couple (man and woman) .

please make some recommendation if possible

Thanks a lot!
Old 26-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
LoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxboi View Post
Aiyah bro I just joined SBF and tried Empress last week mah... Nvm lah... wait for other bros to post their FR then u judge for urself bah...
Wait for u to post other lb also
Old 26-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

I have tried Empress Lee and must verify and come out to choke my stamp of approval. She is a beauty indeed and 100% like the photo. She has a very good figure and speak perfect English. She doesn't sound like a TS.

If I ever meet her on the street, I would not even doubt she is a TS. She is that perfect. Flawless figure.......nice boob that is soft and not the usual hard silicone. Smell nice and has a nice shave cock.

And it make me so horny that I suck on her cock.....without any hesitant. I will RTF again.

WOW!!!!! WHAT A LADY!!!! I never would have dream that a TS can be this perfect. But of course, the only con might be she has a small cock.
Old 26-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mybimmer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
I have tried Empress Lee and must verify and come out to choke my stamp of approval. She is a beauty indeed and 100% like the photo. She has a very good figure and speak perfect English. She doesn't sound like a TS. If I ever meet her on the street, I would not even doubt she is a TS. She is that perfect. Flawless figure.......nice boob that is soft and not the usual hard silicone. Smell nice and has a nice shave cock. And it make me so horny that I suck on her cock.....without any hesitant. I will RTF again. WOW!!!!! WHAT A LADY!!!! I never would have dream that a TS can be this perfect. But of course, the only con might be she has a small cock.
Nice..thanks bro!
Old 26-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Mariam Bam is back....I saw her posting on cragslist. But at the same time, I was thinking about Empress Lee. So I decide to go for broke and trust my instinct and look for my Empress.

I just cant have enough of her, I think she had casted a spell on me. Shit!
Old 26-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally, my first FR from my first ever ts encounter. I apologize in advance if its too long and not the usual FR from other bros.

After months of contemplating if I should visit a ts, I messaged Empress Lee and asked for the outcall rate as I was staying in a hotel already. She was a bit hesitant to do outcall but agreed. Subsequently, she asked if I could do incall, and I said okay.

When I arrived at the hotel, I messaged her but she told me that her roommate was not done with her current client yet, I waited about 15mins then she told me I could come up.

When she opened the door, I was stunned. She was absolutely gorgeous. Looks exactly like her photos and maybe even better. I requested her to wear shorts, tank top and heels and she did. Super girl next-door sweet look. Her legs are fucking smooth and long. She greeted me with a kiss and then we chatted for a bit first and I have to say her English is damn good. No filipino accent at all. As this was my first time with a ts, I was quite nervous, but she made me feel very comfortable.

She then proceeded to take off my shirt and jeans. By then I was semi-hard. She started sucking me and oh my god it was amazing. We frenched like two long lost lovers and I removed her bra, and she had perfect C cup breasts. I told her to remove her shorts and her thong and this was the first time I saw a hard cock in real life, besides mine of course. I told her I never given a bj before and she said to try it. As soon as I put her cock in my mouth, I could feel her cock getting bigger and harder. She is completely shaved and very clean.

She asked me if I wanted to top her, and so I capped on and we fucked in missionary, while frenching. Her ass is tight and her moans are fucking sexy. We switched to doggy for a while and then back to missionary. All this while she is stroking her cock and touching my body. After a bit, I couldn’t take it anymore and shot in her ass (condom of course).

We both washed up and then chatted for a while more. Needed time for me to recharge. I told her I wanted to try to be topped. I sucked her cock until I became super horny again and told her to finger my ass. She inserted one finger slowly and after a while she capped on and slowly inserted her cock in my ass in doggy position. She is about 6” and so for a beginner like me, it was perfect. I told her it felt weird and she suggested changing to cowgirl. We did and I managed to take her whole cock in my ass. She asked me to ride her and it felt fucking amazing. She was stroking my cock at the same time and after a while, I shot onto her tits.

Greatest orgasms I have ever had.

We washed up, chatted and frenched for a bit more, and then I left. Only disappointment was that I did not manage to make her cum.

Will definitely RTF soon.
Old 26-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benben8821 View Post
Hey guys, jus wondering whether any opinions for MARIA. Hey boobs are like rocket launcers.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4474372936.html
Not much review on Maria. Somehow she doesn't really appeal to me...
Old 26-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoylife84 View Post
Hey Guys,

anyone know / have experience with any pretty ladyboys whom are willing to please and have sex with a couple (man and woman) .

please make some recommendation if possible

Thanks a lot!
Perhaps you may like to check with Maria. Guess she may be keen if the price is right.
Old 26-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post

I just cant have enough of her, I think she had casted a spell on me. Shit!
She has cast a spell on me as well.

Think there is no need for me to continue my FR liao cos a very few brothers have come out to verify the authenticity of my FR.

Just a quick summary:

Don't look for her if

1) You want to be topped by a huge thick cock. Empress has a nice tool but not too big.

2) You are easily KC-ed (Fall into Kum Cheng trap... i.e. fall in love and can't get over easily). Empress has a great charming personality. In fact too charming!!

Good Wife material - meaning you can bring home to meet your parents and your parents will be in awe as well. Don't toy with her feelings unless you are accepted to the idea of having a lady boy as your wife.

Go for her if:

1) You are a beginner. Curious. Very first time trying out a TS. Nervous. Not sure what you want. Don't want to get into action immediately. Just wanna have some small talk first before any action. A lady who understands... who isn't too intimidating... One who is reassuring just simply being there and without having to try very hard.

2) You are looking for good looks. Stunning. Ravishing. Nothing short of a perfect hour glass slim body with the right curves are the right place. Model like those on Victoria Secret rundown.

3) You are looking for a good attitude. Not rushing. Not time watcher. No drama. Always eager to please. Accommodating to your request.

4) You are looking for some one who is sophisticated and can hold a good decent conversation - I suspect Empress held a English major in some renowned university in Philippines.

In the words of Bro sgguys...

She has casted a spell on me
Old 26-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
She greeted me with a kiss and then we chatted for a bit first and I have to say her English is damn good. No filipino accent at all.

Will definitely RTF soon.
That's why I say she must be a English graduate. kekeke...

Die liao... Looks like she will be fully booked till she leaves our shores...

Anyway happy for her...

She is truly a gem...
Old 26-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flxboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTrannies View Post
Wait for u to post other lb also
Everybody must have a 1st post someday right... anyway if u wana noe abt other my LBs exp...

Tried Primaleen abt 2 yrs ago when she was last here and Isis abt 2.5 months back...
Imo Empress's same standard as Primaleen but the plus point is her super fluent English. And last time when tried Primaleen that time... 1st time try LB... so NOOB... didn't neg. end up pay $250 to top her.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
She has cast a spell on me as well.

Think there is no need for me to continue my FR liao cos a very few brothers have come out to verify the authenticity of my FR.

Just a quick summary:

Don't look for her if

1) You want to be topped by a huge thick cock. Empress has a nice tool but not too big.

2) You are easily KC-ed (Fall into Kum Cheng trap... i.e. fall in love and can't get over easily). Empress has a great charming personality. In fact too charming!!

Good Wife material - meaning you can bring home to meet your parents and your parents will be in awe as well. Don't toy with her feelings unless you are accepted to the idea of having a lady boy as your wife.

Go for her if:

1) You are a beginner. Curious. Very first time trying out a TS. Nervous. Not sure what you want. Don't want to get into action immediately. Just wanna have some small talk first before any action. A lady who understands... who isn't too intimidating... One who is reassuring just simply being there and without having to try very hard.

2) You are looking for good looks. Stunning. Ravishing. Nothing short of a perfect hour glass slim body with the right curves are the right place. Model like those on Victoria Secret rundown.

3) You are looking for a good attitude. Not rushing. Not time watcher. No drama. Always eager to please. Accommodating to your request.

4) You are looking for some one who is sophisticated and can hold a good decent conversation - I suspect Empress held a English major in some renowned university in Philippines.

In the words of Bro sgguys...

She has casted a spell on me

Yeah bro, I think I am having withdrawal symptoms now. She is just so fucking perfect!
Old 26-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished a session with sassie. She looks much better in person than in her pictures.

I requested for a massage and prostate massage. Body massage wasnt great, but i was mainly there for the prostate massage, which was a really interesting experience for me.

She was really professional about it. She put on a new latex glove, and started off with lots and lots of lube and one finger. Then she put a condom onto a vibrator, and slowly eased it into my ass.

It was my first time receiving anything in my butt, so it felt really painful at first. But i asked her to go slow and she obliged. In fact, i had to ask her to stop a couple of times because it hurt so much!
But gradually, i eased into it (or rather, it eased into me haha) and i began to enjoy it. The turning point came when my dick finally got hard, and she started to move the toy in and out of me, first gently, then with longer strokes. Then suddenly, it happened.

I became one with the vibration.

There was this huge jolt of what felt like electric current running from the dildo through my ass and through my entire body. I could feel every stroke, and every stroke was connected to the base of my cock, deep within me. I was in the midst of perpetual orgasm. Not at the edge, but in it. The pain was gone, and i was buzzing with adrenaline.

My mind blanked out, and my entire body tensed like a wire cord pulled tight.

She grabbed my cock and started giving me a handjob. Gradually, i began to surface, to feel once again.

I emerged out of tbe beautiful numbness and into a world that contained only me, my cock, and my pleasure. I was riding high on euphoria, and I was about to blow.

When i finally did, it was with a huge shudder. The orgasm washed over me like a wave of electricity, leaving me quivering and spent.

I lay on the bed, half-stunned at the power of what i just felt. I truly have never felt anything like this before.

One thing's for certain though. I'll never want to be topped in my entire life, though i would definitely consider going back for another round.

I washed up after awhile, had a quick chat with Sassie, then paid up and left. Now my ass is sore hehe.

But i would definitely consider going back again. But i've come off the idea of getting topped by a ladyboy. I now know tonight that it's totally not my thing hehe.

Up me if you liked my post!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1