The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 0
tonylky is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonylky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Model: Rainbow
OKT: Fast reply good
Looks: 8/10 almost the same as photo.
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 Any position also ok. 😏😏
GFE: yes
RT yes
Old 15-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vipthai
May

Bro loveboobs6969, how I wish saw your fr earlier.

Same feeling. The girls there just to con money. Okt probably knew. Stable is avoid at all costs.

Go in, haven't strip already ask for tips. This huge red flag obviously happens after paying full amount.

Looks: 5/10 Photos obviously heavily filtered. Actual look maybe end of age 30, but since priced at that, it's kinda expected but hope can be more true to picture.
Boobs: 6.5/10 Cute small nips. Semi man made, can feel some real fats
Body : 6.5/10 Normal petite.
BBBJ : 0/10. Rejected even bj with condom!
FJ : 1/10. No moan. Since no bj, almost go straight to sex immediately...
GFE : 1/10. Geylang houses' girls have more gfe.
RTF : Avoid not just girl but the stable.
Old 15-07-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
xiaonanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=889016

NADIA from SG

Shower: 8/10 love the way she wash me. very shioks feeling
Looks: 8/10 very pretty will not reject kind
Body: 8/10 (not a fan for enhanced)
Cat bath: 7/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10

RTF : yes after i tour 1 round on this stable.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo-yo Thaiconcepts rtf WYSIWYG syt petite and slim, looks like ur gnd syt daughter. Hahah. All natural and tight pussy. bbbj and cim is heavenly. Money worth bonk. Be quick before she goes back.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sandalwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=889462

BABY VIPTHAI is a wonderful and sweet gal. Once again Very thankful to Okt Luke for his recommendation. Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, great don't need to break the ice at all. She poured me a glass of ice water and sat on my lap, while i was drinking water, she's already fondling me all over....such a playful gal. That explains why i finished my 2 shots within 70mins. Started frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hellish BBBJ by her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. Hanged on for 5-8mins before ejecting all into her mouth which she took it and dripped some onto her boobs.

Ended the shower and head onto bed, she just don't let you rest even for a second.Within minutes on the bed, she already started attacking me, frenching like long lost lovers, fondling your balls and HJ-ing and such. She took her time to BBBJ me for the 2nd round for quite a long time i guessed, after which i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5mins as she BJ me non-stop. Man, i would say her moaning is fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth.....marvellous scenario i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore, so she cap me and move herself from my mouth into reverse cowgirl position and rock away.....after awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, pumped her for a good 5mins before unleashing everything into her....was intending for another CIM but alas she was too good for me to control, she will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster if you are not careful.

Service is fantastic, very hard to explain in details, try to believe. She will do small things like wiping you after shower and shower for you after the 2nd shot etc. Try to experience heaven now...
Old 15-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday, Momay

Location: Discreet and easy to get to location and when she greeted me in that pink lacey see through night lingerie wah...

Looks: 8.5/10 Big CFM eyes, nice pretty face, her photos more innocent looking but real person more sex bomb look!

Boobs: 10/10 Big nice melons, definitely love sucking on her melons. Nipples are brown and outstanding, once we close door start shower I started sucking on them alr lols

Body: 8/10 nice slim overall and sexy,

Frenching: 8/10 Some minor ones here and there, a few times we lock tongues and french like no other. Bros might need to sweet talk her abit to get her to french. I sweet talk her until can tell she abit wet and then i go in for the tongue fight.

Fingering: 7/10 When I try and insert, she will jump a little, maybe she ticklish. Doesnt matter to me since I painted her well alr.

Painting: 10/10 Licked all over her pussy and put my tongue deep in her wethole. Really accommodating, just let you paint her abalone nonstop (probably cos she gets pleasured as well). No smell, I'm love licking pussy and she really suits my fetish lol.

BBBJ: 10/10 Solid, 2 shots 2 fucks 2 bbbjs. No CBJs which I think is really good service and respect for her customers. Wet and strong suction (can heard the sound whcih is orgasmic), and she played with my dickhead well. Remember her CFM eyes? Told her to lick and suck while looking at me, and she did it, which was so orgasmic.

Overall: 9/10 Session. Always have room for improvement and definitely a quality worth RTF.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Lover's Fortress Lizz
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=2...2#post21455752

SYT alert!
Just completed 2 shots with her.
If slim, all natural SYT is your cup of tea, you would not want to miss this one.

Looks: very close to photos. She has some acne, unsurprising from someone her age (she says 19, totally believable). Not a put off at all. I’m sure if her acne clears (maybe with age or better skincare), she’s gonna be a knock out.

Body: Stats are fairly accurate… However, boobs more like A+ than B (all natural with perky nips). Definitely slim and sexy if you like slim body type. Thicc lovers can stay away. Also, fair for a Thai (but definitely not as fair as the pics). Greeted me in a bodycon + g string underneath, 2IC immediately salute.

French: Yes. Native speaker.
BBBJ: Play with my tool like a champ.
FJ: She doesn’t allow fingering but tongue is ok she can take a pounding and good stamina. She don’t mind being in control and can ride / grind very well.
GFE: 10/10 Seriously, if I’m 20 years younger, would probably never leave my bed once she’s on it.
RTF: at this price, unbeatable value proposition for a SYT. Please leave slots for me.
This is confirm a SA gal...how come now in This stable???🤔
Old 15-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!

Yeon Mansion

feeling horny after no sex long time, was scrolling through sbf for some fun and chanced upon yeon.

Looks- 8/10, ymmv, close to pics
Body- curvy figure, with a yummy ass, piak her until she sunk down on the bed sighing when doggy
BJ- good suction and hard working, still can look at me and ahroy 555
FJ- did vanilla stuff, but basics are good. doggy best, she has a breedable body
Old 15-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
orbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Pizz, lovers fortress

Okt clear instructions as usual
Room is big

Photos are accurate for her face, boobs not as big. considered syt

She is cheerful, good command of english(no translator), strong svc standards, items that are advertised she will do

RTF: if no new girls, probably
Old 15-07-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
This is confirm a SA gal...how come now in This stable???🤔
Singapore Airlines and Silkair bro 😀
Old 15-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Eleven (Lover's Fortress):

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=888319&highlight=

OKT: No issues during booking process.
Location: Parking easy to find. A bit of a walking distance from MRT.
Looks: Sultry and foxy. Could be just me but I find her actual looks better than her pics. Legit 98 baby.
Body: Tik and Yujin lovers fall in. She has a 22-23 inch waist, fyi.
BBBJ: Pretty good. Better than I expected. Nice suction strength with a few patterns mixed in.
FJ: This is where she shines. Tight and can ride like pro. Happy to change to different positions. I can attest to her moans and screams during fucking.
GFE: Good. She is cheerful and chatty. Session did not feel mundane and commercial. Speaks decent enough English and did not have to use Google Translate.
RTF: Abso-*******-lutely. 140 for 2 shots is amazing value for her, imo. Competition is very stiff now with the influx of options on Dome 1 so she does not see many customers daily. Do give her your support if you are a sucker for chicks like Tik and Yujin.
Recently had a fantastic RTF session with Eleven.

Can't get enough of her smooth, svelte, and slender body. Her cowgirl is still one of the best out there for me. 2 shots with her is chicken feet, given I am mostly a 1 shot guy. Again must say $140 for 2 shots is sibei value for money, given the rates charged by other stables.

Will confirm RTF her for a few more sessions before she goes back.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting good FR for Emerald from Thaismile

OKT: efficient as ever, fast and fuss free booking
Looks: 9/10 SYT look but got a bit of foxy feel
Body: 8/10 curvy frame with huge melons. Recommend for boob lovers
BBBJ: 5/10 as posted by other reviewers, can tell she’s very green in giving bj. Bj lacks suction so can’t feel much. Good thing is she likes to leave your sick very wet after the bj session while she plays with it. Almost made me cum at that moment
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating to every position. She gets wet very easily and her soft moans are very erotic
GFE: 7/10 shy at first but after the session she began to open up more. Her shy nature is quite cute actually
RTF: why not?
Old 15-07-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Creus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mew from Love Affair

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10 looks great on her.
Pussy: clean shaved
BBBJ: 10/10 one of the best blowjobs ever
FJ: 10/10

Will RTF
Old 15-07-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gucciprada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Pearl
Stable: Hooker’s Club

Looks: 9/10 very close to pictures, very pretty with that milf look going on

Body: she’s thick not fat, curves are beautiful and defined hourglass shape

Boobs: 10/10 with all natural boobs my favourite D cups! Soft and squishy like pillows

Shower: clean me up real nice.

Bbbj + fj : 9/10 extremely serviced oriented great service provided by pearl. Had no problem cumming with her skills

GFE: 10/10 likes how it felt like we knew each other for a long time. Conversations were easy with her
Old 15-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

Late fr for Cherrin. 14july 10pm

After seeing all the frs decided to try her on her last day and her last slot before she head back.

I would say hell of a good bonk and all the frs are accurate.luckily managed to try before she go back.

Kudos to bro win for the prompt response and totally never regret to go for Cherrin.

10/10!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1