The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
"After retiring, Carrick became a coach at Manchester United and was given a position as part of the coaching staff with Kieran McKenna under Jose Mourinho's management, after the departure of Rui Faria. He worked with Mourinho until the latter's departure on the 18 December 2018 then working with Ole Gunnar Solskjær for the remainder of the 2018/19 season, the entirety of the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons, and for a segment of the 2021/22 season until Solskjær's departure at the club. "

Carrick was employed during JM time.

But, I do agree the entire coaching team needs to be laid off.

Think there is another guy who claimed to be a set piece coach? Eric Ramsay.
Haven't seen any improvement in team set pieces.

Need to go as well.

Just fire all those dead wood and rebuild.
Yes, agree with u bro lacoruna...fire all the deadwoods (e.g OGS who doesn't know how to select n manage his team) n the club will win once again ..it's those deadwood managers n players that r letting the club down n goals in against the club...take them away n we will be scoring more goals in front n leaking less at the back...think Carrick still got some brains n is still a slight upgrade over OGS adapting to his own style n selection of players instead of blindly following his ex-master...n yes, watever happened to Eric Ramsay ??.. the set piece coach they bot over from the BIG boys in blue...no improvement for the players in set pieces, he seems to be anonymous n out of sight too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4340 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just fire all those dead wood and rebuild.
in hindsight, it wasn't wise to give carrick a first team coach position right after his retirement. if he started at youth levels, it will be better as he can gain more experience before working his way up to become the first team coach

the current coaching team at man u aren't good enough yet to coach at top level, better to start from the bottom

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 28-11-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
in hindsight, it wasn't wise to give carrick a first team coach position right after his retirement. if he started at youth levels, it will be better as he can gain more experience before working his way up to become the first team coach

the current coaching team at man u aren't good enough yet to coach at top level, better to start from the bottom
Big possibility likely will be to get rapport and support of the dressing room that time. JM probably knew he wasn't well liked.
Or probably Carrick was Woodward's drinking buddy??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-11-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24011 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea vs Man U

Utd XI

De Gea, Telles, Bailly, Lindelof, Wan Bissaka, Matic, Fred, McTominnay, Bruno, Sancho, Rashford

*Ronaldo, VDB benched

Good luck!!!

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 29-11-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4340 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Big possibility likely will be to get rapport and support of the dressing room that time. JM probably knew he wasn't well liked.
Or probably Carrick was Woodward's drinking buddy??
haha we can only speculate: carrick had the seniority within the squad and could have acted as messenger to communicate JM's tactics; JM's singling out of some players was likely the catalyst of losing the dressing room; the glazers wanted a "cultural reboot" and brought back ex-players in a variety of roles but they may not have the sufficient experience yet, fletcher as technical director, really? its more acceptable if he completes a tour of duty rather than being promoted from a youth coach

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 29-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Chelsea vs Man U

Utd XI

De Gea, Telles, Bailly, Lindelof, Wan Bissaka, Matic, Fred, McTominnay, Bruno, Sancho, Rashford

*Ronaldo, VDB benched

Good luck!!!
Carrick is ole version 2...set up the team to fail tonight against the giants in blue ...even if he wants to be defensive, he shd not be playing Mcfred again with the useless Matic who keep kicking the ball to the opposition...also took out CR7 n played Sancho in the wrong position on the left n still refusing to play Lingard who hv been scoring goals for them ..

Really asking for trouble, I see a defeat facing them in the face from the start

Old 29-11-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Fred? Matic? McTominay?

A disaster to start with… DDG making gd save in the first 5 mins

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-11-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Wow !!!..it's a goal for Sancho !!..due to the blue's jorginho losing control of the ball n miskicking it to Sancho

Last edited by Rickey; 29-11-2021 at 06:36 PM.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!!..it's a goal for Sancho ,.mistake by jorginho
Nice fluke….. well done Sancho
Old 29-11-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Nice fluke….. well done Sancho
Lol...it's 1-1 in the end ....they could hv won it had Fred passed the ball to Lingard who was nearby to score when Chelsea GK made a mistake n kicked the ball to him instead

But on the whole , think Fred played well n so did Matic tonight ..they manage to hold strongly to the ball n did not give it away to the opposition

Charlie could hv been right again had the red devils took the 2 chances available to them one of which was mentioned above

Last edited by Rickey; 29-11-2021 at 04:00 AM.
Old 29-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol...it's 1-1 in the end ....they could hv won it had Fred passed the ball to Lingard who was nearby to score when Chelsea GK made a mistake n kicked the ball to him instead

But on the whole , think Fred played well n so did Matic tonight ..they manage to hold strongly to the ball n did not give it away to the opposition

Charlie could hv been right again had the red devils took the 2 chances available to them one of which was mentioned above
It was an exciting game. Playing with 3 DM kind of help.
But Kante was not playing and Werner was his usual misfiring self.
And his other team mates as well.
Had Tuchel played LKK right from the start, would be very different.

Really lady luck with that Jorginho mess up.

But puzzled as to why the need to sub in CR7 and sacrifice Sancho?
Sancho was clearly unhappy....I mean you just scored the all important opening goal for the team and was sub out later?
The speed of Sancho n Rashford was clearly presenting some problems to the Chelsea backline.

A draw was probably a good result for Man U. Although Tuchel will feel that they should have gotten all 3 points.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...on the whole , think Fred played well n so did Matic tonight ...
Quote:
..Playing with 3 DM kind of help.

...But puzzled as to why the need to sub in CR7 and sacrifice Sancho?..
Yeah, Fred's stats on winning back possession and interceptions was good. Carrick has freed him up to do what he does better - which is not to defend but press when not in possession and go forwards. Very disciplined from McTominay and Matic in the defensive roles. Every time Chelsea put the ball out wide to their left wing, McTom slotted into a right-sided central defence role and allowed AWB to go press/defend out wide. Matic did the same for the other wing with Telles. Sancho and to a certain extent, Rashford, also put in their pressing shifts. Much more discipline than in the games pre-Villarreal.

Kudos to Carrick but as Keane pointed out in the studio, where was this before Solskjaer was let go? Big gonads too, to leave Ronaldo out because he was going with 3 defensive mids. Pity he didn't stick with it and took Sancho off. We conceded that penalty soon after... and we are left wondering what might have been if Sancho has still been on the field with his higher pressing rate.

And that last attempt from Fred.... just, WTF....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-11-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-11-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Well, it's official - Welcome Ralf Rangnick.

Still processing work permit so may not be in time for Arsenal on Thurs (Fri early morning). Definitely by Sunday's game vs Palace I would think.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...nterim-manager

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-11-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Carrick is ole version 2...set up the team to fail tonight against the giants in blue ...even if he wants to be defensive, he shd not be playing Mcfred again with the useless Matic who keep kicking the ball to the opposition...also took out CR7 n played Sancho in the wrong position on the left n still refusing to play Lingard who hv been scoring goals for them ..

Really asking for trouble, I see a defeat facing them in the face from the start
My bad, i mistaken Carrick...take back my words...dunno why last night almost every player fought very hard...for him ???...never seen this kind of pressing n fighting spirit for quite a long time already esp since the start of this new season...is it OGS has stepped on their feet n they r downing tools ??? ...unbelievable the no. of goals they let in ..8 against Pool, 6 against City, 6 against BR's Leicester, 6 against the hornets etc, etc...adding in all the goals DDG saved ....

If not for stupid Fred who shot straight at their GK trying to lop the ball over him, they would hv won the game against Chelski last night ...he shd hv passed the ball to Lingard who was near him to kick in...reports say he thinks Lingard might be offside, so tried to put in himself....worse cums to the worse just let VAR check mah unless he has the confidence of putting the ball in himself

CR7 came in later as sub but was anonymous n Sancho scored his goal from the right side

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1