The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-02-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
hard to support she dun reply sms
Probably 2 mth+ and will rtc. Catch her while u can.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hi guys, been away from massage scene for a long time. Never really got into the groove my first time round.

Chanced upon this girl's profile and was thinking of giving the massage scene a go again.

Photos look delicious but we all know the power of filters

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-lisa/
She works in a HDB Spa. You seriously considering this? Then be prepared to be ripped off.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hi guys, been away from massage scene for a long time. Never really got into the groove my first time round.

Chanced upon this girl's profile and was thinking of giving the massage scene a go again.

Couldn't find any MR on her and was wondering if any kind soul who has tried can give a review if she's any good?

Photos look delicious but we all know the power of filters

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-lisa/

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Skipped her.
Saw a few negative comments about her
on other sites. Were removed.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Haven’t been visiting any ML for the past 2-3 weeks
It seems that the fear of getting infected have outweighed the urge to find release
How have you guys been coping?

I have been using the extra time to stay at home watch drama, lol

Any bros get messages from RTC MLs?
I guess they are so bored that they are chatting with anyone they are familiar with
Old 04-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 15
grape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Zu Er knows proper phone etiquette now la. Been taught by many bros here, including myself

Fyi, she's taking CNY break and leaving on 18 Jan.
zu er is backed 2-3 days ago. Told me self quarantine. Tested her and asked if can book her say wanted to be her first customer upon return. This funny girl reply “ you want to die you can come.” And ask me to go only when her ads is up.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grape123 View Post
zu er is backed 2-3 days ago. Told me self quarantine. Tested her and asked if can book her say wanted to be her first customer upon return. This funny girl reply “ you want to die you can come.” And ask me to go only when her ads is up.
Ya very responsible to do self quarantine
Old 04-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grape123 View Post
Hahaha, she damn cute

Yep , spoke to her already. She will isolate herself for a while. Zu Er may seem a little xiao ding dong at times, but having known with her for a while, she really is a decent human being and lots of fun to be with. A good heart. See you soon. 爱你! Kudos to her.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hahaha, she damn cute

Yep , spoke to her already. She will isolate herself for a while. Zu Er may seem a little xiao ding dong at times, but having known with her for a while, she really is a decent human being and lots of fun to be with. A good heart. See you soon. 爱你! Kudos to her.
Sounds like she’s being really responsible! Good on her.

On a separate note, you make it sound like a many of the MLs are not so decent human beings lol. Maybe I’ve been lucky or just naive but so far in all my dealings with MLs I find that deep down they’re all really decent people just like all of us here haha.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Sounds like she’s being really responsible! Good on her.

On a separate note, you make it sound like a many of the MLs are not so decent human beings lol. Maybe I’ve been lucky or just naive but so far in all my dealings with MLs I find that deep down they’re all really decent people just like all of us here haha.
Aiyo, no la. That wasn't my insinuation hor! It wasn't a statement of comparison.

I actually find, more often than not, the girls I visit are good natured and good hearted. Most of the MLs are just fantastic with me. And we have remarkable times.

Ironically, in this dubious industry, I mostly experience a lot of genuine mutual respect and affection for each other.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyo, no la. That wasn't my insinuation hor! It wasn't a statement of comparison.

I actually find, more often than not, the girls I visit are good natured and good hearted. Most of the MLs are just fantastic with me. And we have remarkable times.

Ironically, in this dubious industry, I still recognise a lot of genuine mutual respect and affection for each other.
This is the time to identify the selfish money grabbers from the responsible and genuinely decent individuals plying the trade, rather than classifying all of them as money grabbers in one broad stroke.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Ironically, in this dubious industry, I mostly experience a lot of genuine mutual respect and affection for each other.
Hahaha I know that wasn’t your intention lah and I totally agree with your last point.

More often than not, if we bother having proper conversations with these girls, we’ll realise their motivations are not that different from us. They’re just trying to earn more money to improve their lives back home, the only difference is that, like what you mentioned, they’re working in a “dubious” industry.

In fact sometimes I feel that when I compare these girls to the bunch of people that I work with in my industry, these girls can be considered to angels already hahaha.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

RTM her again

Down to earth, hardworking girl. Young, beautiful and smooth white skin. Provides exceptionally well hard massage, well trained and knows where to press. Definitely recommend for bros looking for a beautiful chatty girl who knows good solid massage.
Tried her before at her previous trip here. Was then called 晨晨. Will agree her massages are good.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

Do continue to give her your support bros! such hardworking cute girl is hard to find these days, will definitely RTM soon.
Have dropped her, but have to say she's right up there. Wish her all the best from now till she rtc in April.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This is the time to identify the selfish money grabbers from the responsible and genuinely decent individuals plying the trade, rather than classifying all of them as money grabbers in one broad stroke.
I'm with you bro. My regulars have become regulars because they display good work ethics and virtues.

But it's difficult to differentiate the bad from the good. Because even those money grabbing irresponsible ones also have their white knights, fans and supporters. And to these customers, that ML is a saint.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
In fact sometimes I feel that when I compare these girls to the bunch of people that I work with in my industry, these girls can be considered to angels already hahaha.
Ikr.

Truth be told, I have met better human beings in this dubious industry, than I have in the SG dating scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1