The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
i have to disagree with mido. u dont replace him, u just let him go. getting a striker of a different nature to keane and berbatov is imperative, so jol has more options to change the attacking approach in a game. but more important is still to shore up the central defence position, and a more combative defensive midfield. spurs have not much problems with scoring, but the reason why they r not challenging for a place in the champs league is bcos they have conceded too many goals. just more of my worthless 2 cents...
Well, The thing about Jol is that he likes to have 4 strikers. It will keep every striker on their toes. That is why u see our strikers score regularly. Not many teams have 3 players scoring a two-digit figure but Spurs have 3! So Jol do need a forth option upfront. Like I sed in an earlier post, we should let Mido go and sign sign someone who is up and comming and who dont complain. Or maybe just promote Lee Barnard as he is always up there in the goalscorers chart in the reserve league for 3 years now.

As for the central defence, I think we are about to sign the French under 21 captain, Kaboul. He should be a great signing coz we are bidding quite high for him. So, if he joins we have King, Dawson, Kaboul, Rocha (who is quite impressive in his last games for us) and Gardner. We also have another French under 21 player in Dorian Dervitte who is highly rated. Therefore if Kaboul joins, he could fight with Dawson, Rocha and Gardner for the 2 CB slots. We could also push Ledley as our combative Defensive Midfielder. He earned praises when he played in that role for England and I reckon he will be a tremendous ball winning midfielder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

Stuart Downing should come to White Hart Lane and team up with Lennon...after yesterday's England B's performance - it's a wonder why no one wants him yet.

JWNY
Downing , downing, downing....well he played well for the England B side but mind you they were playing against Albania! And that England B isnt exactly an England B side. They had Robinson playing, King, Dawson, Jenas, Owen, Phill Neville, Defoe, Lennon....all of which have been included in the senior setup before . The only difference is that there were no players from the top 4 teams.

Now dont get me wrong. Its not Downing is a bad player, its just that I dont rate him. One thing he is inconsistant, secondly he is injury prone as well, and thirdly he plays for Middlesboro!!! I dont think Downing is any better than Malbranque who played as a LMF most of the time for us. So why sign him?? Might as well sign Gareth Barry...not exactly a Ginola type of player but he is strong and scores wital goals. Or better still, Morten Gamst Pedersen or Arjen Robben...Or we could try and sign former Villa player Thomas Hitszelperger who could play in the middle or as a winger. He has a great left foot!
Old 28-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
congrats on gareth bale, saw it on soccernet as well... right under the noses of the bigger clubs... no offence, u know what i meant...
what "bigger clubs" ?

The Cardiff-born defender, who turns 18 in July, made his debut against Millwall towards the end of the 2005-06 campaign. He went on to be capped at Under-21 level before becoming the youngest ever Wales international when he came off the bench against Trinidad and Tobago last summer.

His first start came at White Hart Lane in September 2006 when Brazil provided the opposition and a first international goal quickly followed against Slovakia in a European Championship qualifier – making him the country’s youngest goalscorer. The left back currently has six caps and two goals to his name.

Gareth made 45 appearances for Southampton, scoring five goals.

"I am just excited to be coming to a big club, a massive club like Tottenham," reacted Gareth on joining. "I want to play in the Premiership, Tottenham is a club pushing forward and I want to be part of its future."

Sporting Director Damien Comolli added: "We have been following Gareth for a long time now and have been very tenacious, so we are absolutely delighted to get him here. He is a player of great quality and, as we always say, our aim in each window is to improve the quality of the squad.

"Gareth has great physical attributes, he is tall, good in the air and has a fantastic left foot. He is very good on set pieces, he is clever on the ball and his passing selection is excellent.

"He has the ideal combination to become a top, top player and he is only 17."
Old 29-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Well, The thing about Jol is that he likes to have 4 strikers. It will keep every striker on their toes. That is why u see our strikers score regularly. Not many teams have 3 players scoring a two-digit figure but Spurs have 3! So Jol do need a forth option upfront. Like I sed in an earlier post, we should let Mido go and sign sign someone who is up and comming and who dont complain. Or maybe just promote Lee Barnard as he is always up there in the goalscorers chart in the reserve league for 3 years now.

As for the central defence, I think we are about to sign the French under 21 captain, Kaboul. He should be a great signing coz we are bidding quite high for him. So, if he joins we have King, Dawson, Kaboul, Rocha (who is quite impressive in his last games for us) and Gardner. We also have another French under 21 player in Dorian Dervitte who is highly rated. Therefore if Kaboul joins, he could fight with Dawson, Rocha and Gardner for the 2 CB slots. We could also push Ledley as our combative Defensive Midfielder. He earned praises when he played in that role for England and I reckon he will be a tremendous ball winning midfielder!
klose would be nice for spurs actually... and not expensive at the moment cos i think he is in the final year of his contract and bremen r not willing to sell him to bayern munich.

for the defenders, i only rate dawson and king. gardner a bit wobbly in my opinion. best if can get some more cover. kaboul? i thought he is still young right??? might need some time to really be able to stand up and be counted.

defensive midfield got huddlestone, so king can concentrate on defence. all of which r just my personal opinion. very open to criticism cos i m not as well-versed with the spurs players as much as i would have liked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
what "bigger clubs" ?
errr... the ones who got to play champs league footy instead of spurs???
Old 29-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congrats on Bale's signing. Spurs are showing ambitions with new deals for Lennon, Berbatov, Huddlestone, Dawson, Zokara and Keane.

Spurs are putting money where the mouth is and not just talks of backing their manager in the press. Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd must now look over their shoulders. Here comes Spurs!

I believe Bale will not be the only player joinin this summer. Spurs may very well beat Utd to Nani and convince Giggs to move to WHL.
Old 29-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 18
pfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some1 should challenge Robinson for goalie spot though...but he's not that bad...he scored recently against Ben Foster right?

when i was young i remember the like of J. Klinsmann, G. Mabutt, D. Anderton, R. Fox turning the heat for Spurs!
Old 29-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
klose would be nice for spurs actually... and not expensive at the moment cos i think he is in the final year of his contract and bremen r not willing to sell him to bayern munich.
Klose would be nice...but think of all the clubs thats been linked with him...Milan, Inter, Juve, Real Madrid, Barca, Manyoo, ARSE-anal....OMG. If only we could surprise everyone like when we first signed Klinsmann. Wishful thinking I guess. Plus, if we sign Klose, Jol would have migrane on who to pick as anyone of our strikers could play in the first 11 for any team!

Quote:
kaboul? i thought he is still young right??? might need some time to really be able to stand up and be counted.
Yes he is young but very highly rated. Right now, the 2 french players who is very highly rated are Taarabt and Kaboul. We got Taarabt, so now we are linked with Kaboul, who is linked with the likes of Lyon, Seville and ARSE-anal. So I guess, nevermind his age if he has class.

Quote:
defensive midfield got huddlestone, so king can concentrate on defence. all of which r just my personal opinion.
We also have Tainio and Zokora who are holding midfielders. All 3 are very good players. But to me the weakest link in the Spurs team this season is the link-up between the mf and defenders. That is why we let in a lot of long range goals. If King plays there, I reckon he could marshall the players and strenghten the connection in that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfingo View Post
Some1 should challenge Robinson for goalie spot though...but he's not that bad...he scored recently against Ben Foster right?
I think Alnwick our reserve gk is up and comming. But if we want instant challange, Jol should sign some1 established. Antii Niemi were mentioned. Good one that!

Quote:
when i was young i remember the like of J. Klinsmann, G. Mabutt, D. Anderton, R. Fox turning the heat for Spurs!
Yeah, those were the days. But those were also the days when we started our downfall. The 90s, especially the late 90s to me were our downfall when we toyed with relegation twice! But those days are long gone and we are on our up!
Old 29-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 18
pfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros no_faith & JWNY - how u guys feel bout rumours that Chelsea table bid for Chimbonda?

Last time i hav this HOLSTEN Spurs jersey very nice Kappa one also nice

2 bad Rebrov was a flop expected much from him and 2 think once they had Kanoute!!!

my all time favourite Spurs player? - Les Ferdinand...cos i'm from the TOON!!!!
Old 29-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfingo View Post
bros no_faith & JWNY - how u guys feel bout rumours that Chelsea table bid for Chimbonda?

2 bad Rebrov was a flop expected much from him and 2 think once they had Kanoute!!!

my all time favourite Spurs player? - Les Ferdinand...cos i'm from the TOON!!!!
Chimbo to Chelsea? I hope this is just speculation.

I dun think Rebrov was a flop. I thought he was class, its just Hoddle didnt give him enough time to settle in. Its always hard for a player to play abroad. He needed match-minutes but he didnt get enough of it and eventually being transfered.

Kanoute too was a class act for Spurs. Its just that at Sevilla he is a targetman while with Spurs, we played a flat two strikers system which doesnt suit Freddy. I am just happy he is doing well in Spain but I dun appreciate him scoring against us in our UEFA cup exit !

Sir Les, as he is fondly known, is one of my fav players at Spurs too. Too bad we didnt see much of him coz like most spurs players of the 90s, he's injury prone.

Last edited by putrawk; 29-05-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Up The Spurs!
Old 30-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Klose would be nice...but think of all the clubs thats been linked with him...Milan, Inter, Juve, Real Madrid, Barca, Manyoo, ARSE-anal....OMG. If only we could surprise everyone like when we first signed Klinsmann. Wishful thinking I guess. Plus, if we sign Klose, Jol would have migrane on who to pick as anyone of our strikers could play in the first 11 for any team!!
huh??? did i hear wrongly??? u dont want a striker who could play in the 1st 11??? no, right??? klose would be a happy problem for jol. he is physical in his play too, despite the fact that he looks a bit slight in his frame. he is suited for the premiership...

Quote:
Yes he is young but very highly rated. Right now, the 2 french players who is very highly rated are Taarabt and Kaboul. We got Taarabt, so now we are linked with Kaboul, who is linked with the likes of Lyon, Seville and ARSE-anal. So I guess, nevermind his age if he has class.!
young means need some exposure before he can be counted on for the long term, that is if he realised his potential in the 1st place. too many players had potential, but not many made it. just my honest opinion.

Quote:
We also have Tainio and Zokora who are holding midfielders. All 3 are very good players. But to me the weakest link in the Spurs team this season is the link-up between the mf and defenders. That is why we let in a lot of long range goals. If King plays there, I reckon he could marshall the players and strenghten the connection in that area.!
i still think that huddlestone is the only i have seen who can be counted on... but then again, i dont watch as many spurs games to make a valid statement. thus i very well could be wrong.

Quote:
I think Alnwick our reserve gk is up and comming. But if we want instant challange, Jol should sign some1 established. Antii Niemi were mentioned. Good one that!!
niemi is someone who can be counted on... but is he someone who would want to play as backup???

Quote:
Yeah, those were the days. But those were also the days when we started our downfall. The 90s, especially the late 90s to me were our downfall when we toyed with relegation twice! But those days are long gone and we are on our up!
haha... what would i give to see the spurs of the 80s??? cheers...
Old 30-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Chimbo to Chelsea? I hope this is just speculation.
it was in the papers a few days ago, amazing news indeed. spurs should ask them for j.cole and geremi.
Old 30-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
it was in the papers a few days ago, amazing news indeed. spurs should ask them for j.cole and geremi.
j. cole i still can understand... a. cole i can even understand even better!!! but why u want "jia liao bi"???
Old 30-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
j. cole i still can understand... a. cole i can even understand even better!!! but why u want "jia liao bi"???
geremi happens to be a very experienced and composed player who can attack, defend and shoot like an assassin.
Old 30-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Geremi - thought he hit the big time at Real Madrid...until Makelele arrived...so went to Boro...and then thought he hit the big time AGAIN at Chelsea...then Makelele arrived...AGAIN

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 30-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
geremi happens to be a very experienced and composed player who can attack, defend and shoot like an assassin.
but not penalties lor... when did he last show that???

Quote:
Geremi - thought he hit the big time at Real Madrid...until Makelele arrived...so went to Boro...and then thought he hit the big time AGAIN at Chelsea...then Makelele arrived...AGAIN

JWNY
hmmm... like that might as well get makelele...
Old 30-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

JWNY
Haha...yeah. True! But Geremi is a utility player who could play in the flanks or as a defenssive mdf. But he has been playing on the flanks these last few years.

Quote:
huh??? did i hear wrongly??? u dont want a striker who could play in the 1st 11??? no, right???
I would love Klose to play for us. He would be our next Klinsmann but he is too big a name and It wont make any of our strikers happy if they dont get to play. Look at Mido. Defoe too expressed disapointment once and so did Keane last season.As much as I like Klose to play for us, team morale wise, I think we would be better off to have an up-and coming striker as our 4th striker. Maybe promote Lee Barnard or sign Nuggent or Sam Parkin or Dean Ashton. Darren Bent would make a good 4th choice striker as well. Or go abroad, sign Saldado of Real Madrid or Javier Portillo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
young means need some exposure before he can be counted on for the long term, that is if he realised his potential in the 1st place..
Yeah. If he signs he needs to work hard. But he will be under the tutorledge of Ledley King and Dawson, both England internationals. As a matter of fact, all young players need time to realise his potential. We are not looking for instant hits, coz we already have the players to do the job. we look at it as a long term thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
niemi is someone who can be counted on... but is he someone who would want to play as backup???
Niemi knows that age is catching up. If he realise this, then he would be willing to play second fiddle anytime.

Last edited by putrawk; 30-05-2007 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Ronny Rosenthal for Israeli presidenship!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1