The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Ahh......... forgot to add additional information provided by one of the KTV gal n friend in Hanoi.

5) Wanted to try Ho Guom Xanh bar but could not find the place.

Cheers
Ho Guom Xanh is over at Ly Thoung Kiet. It's on the 2nd floor so you can't spot it easily, but cabbies or Xe Oms will know the place.
Old 28-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Have we met? ;-)
Absolutely... waiting for you to come back to Hanoi ... La La porridge for fabulous, as with the egg in the source thing.
Old 28-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Ho Guom Xanh is over at Ly Thoung Kiet. It's on the 2nd floor so you can't spot it easily, but cabbies or Xe Oms will know the place.
Cam on anh nhieu.............
Old 28-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Absolutely... waiting for you to come back to Hanoi ... La La porridge for fabulous, as with the egg in the source thing.
Ya lor...........Mr Handsome bro deptrai, not much fun without you around.

Hope to meet up with you again in Hanoi.

Cheers
Old 29-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Hi bros of Hanoi,

Just in case if anyone of you have the interest in learning golf. Much cheaper than you start learning back home. PM me (a friend of mine is a teaching Pro in Hanoi)
Or if you guys want to golf in Vietnam. I can give you the contact too.

Happy golfing

Cheers
Old 01-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cam on anh nhieu.............
Ho Guom Xanh is at 32 Le Thai To Str, Hanoi. Just beside the Hoan Kiem Lake on the west side of the lake.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya lor...........Mr Handsome bro deptrai, not much fun without you around.

Hope to meet up with you again in Hanoi.

Cheers
Hi Botar,

Ur FR is excellent! I up you! Pls let me know when u cuming to Hanoi again, I will personally take u around.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:31 AM
snowman1011

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

has anyone been up to Lao Cai near the Chinese border? i heard there's some action there?
Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hi Botar,

Ur FR is excellent! I up you! Pls let me know when u cuming to Hanoi again, I will personally take u around.
Hi bro,

Thank you very much, hope to see you soon. Last night went to JC with a few HCMC samsters to practise our Viet. Hahaha.................

Cheers
Old 01-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Hi bro deptrai,

Anh nho Hanoi..................huhuhu.

Anh nho Saigon beer em that nhieu..................hehehe

Nhut dau.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

SOme news for you guys

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...3&newsid=27568
Old 02-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post

Hi bro,

Thanks, very useful information.

Cheers
Old 02-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Is there any hip hop dance club in Hanoi ??? Appreciate any guidance from the senior...
Old 02-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtecgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

just came back from hanoi and wanna check some things with the brudders here. is the new century disco beside the lake which is on the 3rd storey and a centre stage where there are sometime fashion show,live band and dancers? if that is the place, does anyone have their number as i am mesmerised by one of the waiteress there...
Old 03-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

been travelling to Hanoi for few time but seldom venture beyong fortuna and the infamous boss.

been to HO Guom Xanh for 2 times.
that not a bad place to be in if you have a few good buddies to go along.
the local mostly just sit there thus i recommend not to go alone.
get a buddy and dance along with the waitress there. some are pretty but mostly average.

when i was about to leave, one waitress stuff her handphone nos to me and make a hand signal for me to call her.
when i told my lady friend(local) the following day, she said it quite impossible for the HO Guom Xanh waitress to give their HP nos. maybe my lucky day.
But i never call back and lost it subsequently.

i cant say much about other KTV as i dont venture beyond Boss.
for those who visit boss, mini. spending is about USD35+ that is if you just wana clock some lady manhour before bringing her out.
ST: USD60.00 (dont pay more).
LT: for me still USD60.00
selection :average 200lady/night or more.
the most pretty mummy there is Huyen( sorry i kinda bad in viet spelling) she is willing to solve all your gal problem.

i was kinda blacklisted by the ladies there.
My regular lady say i was famous because i am too dep trai.
anyway the viet definition of dep trai is kinda different from singapore/ malaysia/ HK gal. those Bro who seem cant find a gf heremight want to try your luck there.

i hope to meet some singaporean working in hanoi like deptrai someday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1