The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
So we'll be hearing from ya more mate?!

Wah! Brother...So late cum on...Neber go cheong on a Sat nite?
Old 02-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

What are the quality like for these joints bro?
Qualities for these joints are quite low, mostly populated by PRC gals around 26-35-ish yrs old.

If you want a cost effective solution to your urge, IMHO you'd be better off visiting some small asian joints in the suburbs
Old 03-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
thanks for the info, you get my points
Thank you for your points, bro forgetful.

Few things that I forgot to mention before. I've been to Club 25 in Mitcham and I reckon the quality of the girls are OK, about 7+ and they've got Kimchis as well (and they charge $ 105/30min)!!!

In these times of high interest rate and tight money, we should be very conscious and frugal in spending our hard earned $$$

A word of warning, you might wanna avoid club keys in moorabbin since they will screw you with the time. You pay for 30 min, you get 20 mins, you pay 45 mins you get 30-35 mins (and don't expect to unload 2x unless you know the girl or you're lucky).

They're just plain bastards and greedy!!! It is under the same management with Oriental Orchids, shifty fat bastard indian!

I dont know about bros here, but when I pay for 30 mins session, I expect to be given a 30 mins session, not a 20 mins session.

If any bros here need more info about the address and phone numbers of legal brothels in VIC, I can point you the right (government?) website.

Cheers
Old 03-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
If you want a cost effective solution to your urge, IMHO you'd be better off visiting some small asian joints in the suburbs

Anywhere to recommend then in da West side
Old 03-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

@ bro pocket rocket: Sorry bro, I never traveled to the West burbs, one of the reason is because I it's a bit too far for me and I heard from my friend most Asian joints there are populated by Thais (not really my cup of tea). I only know joints in East - SE suburbs and a coupl joints in North suburb.

I just came back from my regular bonking joint (Romantics in brunswick) and I explicitly told the OKT I didn't want book Sofia (i'm over her) Bony (I've been with her) and Kokomi (Japs girl, pretty and cute but she's like a dead fish).

OKT understood and introduced me with a HK girl by the name Lucy. Looks 7 and body 6-6.5, I'd say mid 25 to early 30 yrs old. The thing is, Once I saw her, I knew I wanted to f*ck her and she's very friendly. We started with cuddling and some oral and she really liked my oral and keep chanting "babe babe babe" (Any bro knows what it means?).

We made love like there was no tomorrow and she said she really had a good time, smiling and kissing me after I came. She's from HK and she's visiting from Sydney for 10 days, staying at the joint for the remainder of her stay in Melb. I managed to get her mobile phone and I hope I can meet her outside her work.

Despite my broken Mandarin, I hope I can score another bonk again without paying her any money.

Wish me luck bro......
Old 03-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Fauxpas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
@ bro pocket rocket: Sorry bro, I never traveled to the West burbs, one of the reason is because I it's a bit too far for me and I heard from my friend most Asian joints there are populated by Thais (not really my cup of tea). I only know joints in East - SE suburbs and a coupl joints in North suburb.

I just came back from my regular bonking joint (Romantics in brunswick) and I explicitly told the OKT I didn't want book Sofia (i'm over her) Bony (I've been with her) and Kokomi (Japs girl, pretty and cute but she's like a dead fish).

OKT understood and introduced me with a HK girl by the name Lucy. Looks 7 and body 6-6.5, I'd say mid 25 to early 30 yrs old. The thing is, Once I saw her, I knew I wanted to f*ck her and she's very friendly. We started with cuddling and some oral and she really liked my oral and keep chanting "babe babe babe" (Any bro knows what it means?).

We made love like there was no tomorrow and she said she really had a good time, smiling and kissing me after I came. She's from HK and she's visiting from Sydney for 10 days, staying at the joint for the remainder of her stay in Melb. I managed to get her mobile phone and I hope I can meet her outside her work.

Despite my broken Mandarin, I hope I can score another bonk again without paying her any money.

Wish me luck bro......
Bro Sian Cay, thanks for FR on Lucy. She must been a good fuck? May I ask what are the prices charged at Romantics? And also, has anyone visited the brothel in Duke Street in Richmond? What's that place like? Rip off joint or good value? I am looking for HK and China girls, but I cannot speak Mandarin. Appreciate any advice. Cheers.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sian cay,
Can i get directions on how to get to Romantics at Brunswick ?

Cheers mate
Old 04-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

To all bros who wants to visit Romantics, the address is 71 colebrook street, brunswick.

Starting from 1 Aug they've increased their price to $ 110/30min.

Good luck
Old 04-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ryanfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

m n mel for a couple of days
bro can pass me lucy's contact???
Old 05-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

There's an Ang Mo rub and tuck joint in Williamstown...Anyone know the address for it?! Any FR on that joint too?
Old 05-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried asako yesterday at mid tope; she puts a lot of effort into the job; very good. BBBJ is one of the better ones there, deep throat and a combo of sucking plus licking, very enjoyable. good fcuk in general. only thing that's a turn off is the fake boobs; personally i'd much rather play with smaller but real boobs. think she's a real japanese; managed to talk to her in japanese in simple sentences; plus she doesn't have a korean accent. face is average, certainly not bad cuz the standard at mid tope is quite high to start with.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh yeah, asako suck balls too, haha, if u're into that
Old 06-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros...

after reading all these reviews... i cannot tahan and decided to go down for a session myself today...

i decided to go middle tope and had tiffany... she said she was 24yo from japan, and she's currently studying in some language school...

as i went down quite early today, there wasn't much selection for me... hence, i chose tiffany as she had the biggest pair of jugs, and she looks really hot. typical jap look.

we proceeded to the room and i had to take my shower... the water was really cold! so i sort of skipped that. had my shower at home before going down already...

she came in, undressed, and started with a BBBJ... somehow, the BBBJ didn't seem to last long... i booked her for a 30mins session, and i think she blew me for just about 5 mins. there wasn't any catbath, massage or any sort... but still, the thought of having such a pretty jap blowing me off turned me really on. her boobs were really huge. i think they're real... maybe a C or D... (not that experienced yet bros...) she gave me the standard listerine blowjob thingy... capped me... and started to ride on top of me...

as for her fuck job, i reckon it was not really fantastic... although she was on top, there was not much hip movement from her... she was just rocking, and there was not much up and down movement... but it really turned me on to see her pair of big boobs hanging right in front of my face and i went on groping and sucking on them.

unsatisfied with the riding that i was getting, i asked her to let lie down and did the pumping myself. whilst drilling tiffany, i attempted to french kiss her by slowly brushing my lips around her cheeks... but in return, all i got was a peck on the lips.

she did moaned out loud every now and then. i don't really know if its because she's enjoying herself, cause i am not really good at sex... rather, i think she was just trying to make me horny.

after some more pumping action with her lying on the bed... i asked her to ride me once again.

i finally came and it was kinda messy. i don't know if it was because she applied to much lube to start off with... or my semen was leaking out of the condom. but either way, it was a good experience bonking this jap AV look alike girl.

attitude wise, she was friendly and nice. we chatted for a bit... and then she asked me to shower...

time wise, i thought that my session ended kinda fast... like i had a 20mins job rather then a 30mins job... but i guess thats alright... figured that she might want some time in between her sessions...

from our convo, picked up that she's staying at Milanos in the city... wanted to ask her for her number but didn't dare...

overall, tiffany's worth the visit if you guys want to bonk a pretty jap girl... she's got the figure... boobs were really huge... her butt seemed kinda flat... and she has this butterfly (i think) tattoo on her back...

long straight hair... belly piercing...

sweet looking...
Old 06-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
tried asako yesterday at mid tope; she puts a lot of effort into the job; very good. BBBJ is one of the better ones there, deep throat and a combo of sucking plus licking, very enjoyable. good fcuk in general. only thing that's a turn off is the fake boobs; personally i'd much rather play with smaller but real boobs. think she's a real japanese; managed to talk to her in japanese in simple sentences; plus she doesn't have a korean accent. face is average, certainly not bad cuz the standard at mid tope is quite high to start with.
yep, asako is japanese.. i didn't really test her out, but generally i can tell quite easily between girls from different asian countries.. i've only been with her once and its quite a nice change to have a real japanese girl compared to the koreans there.. they just have a completely different character and attitute that makes the fuck feel much more girlfriend like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
hi bros...
i decided to go middle tope and had tiffany... she said she was 24yo from japan, and she's currently studying in some language school...
is tiffany a new girl at middle tope?? the one that i use to see had very tanned skin with a tattoo on her lower back (a picture of something and large words underneath) and very small cute face, but body was not as slim as the other girls. if this is the same girl, then i'm sorry to say she is korean and not japanese, but it is possible that the tiffany you saw might be a new girl... anyway, whats with the korean girls at middle tope pretending to be japanese these days?? i know it gets them more business, but that lying crap is such a turn off.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey guys.

Any Kimchis reccommendation in the south east suburbs. Ones with GFE.??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1