The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
That's interesting. I thought Balai is just a sleepy town with not much job opportunities.
The ship building industry still going strong. I still see workers transit via batam standby in the same kos as mine. (Their boss get supplies fr my partner in batam)
Old 18-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Tomolo going anyone????
You are a funny guy. Keep asking tonnes of questions and trying to jio people. Many answers can be found in the thread. When I ask you to read it, you say need confirmation from me. There are many bros here much more seasoned than me. If you doubt the info in this thread, why bother asking here in the first place?

Somemore asking me for pic of my gal, how many times I pia, asking about drugs if they are an aphrodisiac... saying you are thinking if it is safe to go...bla...bla...bla... and waiting for another bro. C'mon, you are a grown up adult. If you want to feel safe, just stay in sgp and don't leave home.

I think you are more of a troll than anything else, wasting people's time and effort in replying to your silly questions and asking for ridiculous things like gal's pic. So I am not going to reply to your questions any more.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Those i met onboard ferry worked in Spore. Accompanied by Sporean. Who knows the sporean cld be sbf bros.
I won't be too surprised too.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
there's a lot of things going on in balai
i'm not a bit surprised if the villa scene is gone in say 5 years time
they are not dependent to the cheongster money and whoever got rid of it will be hailed as heroes
The joints used to be spread out. Then there was a huge villa that housed more than 100 girls from what I heard. Later on, there were some issues and the place folded. But now the villas are all concentrated, so it's easy for us. hahaha
Old 18-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You are a funny guy. Keep asking tonnes of questions and trying to jio people. Many answers can be found in the thread. When I ask you to read it, you say need confirmation from me. There are many bros here much more seasoned than me. If you doubt the info in this thread, why bother asking here in the first place?

Somemore asking me for pic of my gal, how many times I pia, asking about drugs if they are an aphrodisiac... saying you are thinking if it is safe to go...bla...bla...bla... and waiting for another bro. C'mon, you are a grown up adult. If you want to feel safe, just stay in sgp and don't leave home.

I think you are more of a troll than anything else, wasting people's time and effort in replying to your silly questions and asking for ridiculous things like gal's pic. So I am not going to reply to your questions any more.

Wow you just enjoyed ur time there, should be happy coming back. Why the bad temper here??? Spend so little money nia no need so stingy and bad mood ma even if u didn't really enjoy ur trip.

After asking so many questions about this Balai yet u still think i'm a troll. U really think i have nothing better to do huh and u so stupid and bo bian reply me all this while huh. Of course i am going to make a serious attempt in going there.

As for why keep jioing people, i will say i think it is safer to go in at least a pair. A lot of information can be read up here and of course it is better to back up with a person actually there. I do not do things just for fun. Always better to cross check. Seasoned and senior do not necessary mean they will always be correct or should just follow blindly. Must always double confirm to be assured.

Asking for ur girl pic is up to u. If u don't want to share is ok. I just want to have a feel of the standard there. You really do not need to bring this kind of small issue here. As for the drug thingy. I read people brought the girl to disco/ktv and the girl will ask for pills. I just want to know is it true and if so it is dangerous.

As for why i am so concerned about the safety got nothing to do with being grown up or not. It is the responsibility to those who cares for u and how u value about urself. If u do not feel ur life is valuable and can do what u like, that is not exactly being a grown up. Maybe u really have nothing to lose lo. However, i do value my life a lot and not easy to climb up to my current level heh.

Actually, the whole conversation, i have been asking u about other activities like go KTV/Disco/nice food. However, u only intend to stay in room????? What else can i ask other than ur pia pia pia. My impression is u book girl and take them out for meals, sing, disco and etc. For fun and sight seeing. Didn't expect u to stay in hotel tcss all the way. Anyway still thank you for the driver contact. I shall make my way there and see myself.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 8
Anjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good to not reply anymore.
Seems like asking for fun.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The joints used to be spread out. Then there was a huge villa that housed more than 100 girls from what I heard. Later on, there were some issues and the place folded. But now the villas are all concentrated, so it's easy for us. hahaha
Before the birth of Villa there was this place called Phuakang. Ceweks by the thousand tere. And those days beside Phukang there was another place called Paya Labu. I consider myself fortunate, enjoying myself tere cos really value for money. Cewek spoilt for choice.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Before the birth of Villa there was this place called Phuakang. Ceweks by the thousand tere. And those days beside Phukang there was another place called Paya Labu. I consider myself fortunate, enjoying myself tere cos really value for money. Cewek spoilt for choice.
When was the Phuakang and Paya Labu era, bro mightcrawllerr? I can only remember there were a few scattered joints here and there, with some near the jetty and others somewhere else. Don't think this is the one you mentioned. Is it the one villa with more than a hundred gals? around 2000 or 2001?

Last time heard from my friend about an island with young ceweks. But unfortunately I didn't get the chance to go. Perhaops it was too troublesome for him to bring us. So just got stuck at Balai. hahaha!
Old 19-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
u still think i'm a troll. U really think i have nothing better to do huh going there.
Yes I believe you are

As for why keep jioing people,
Who are you to jio people, you don't even look creditable, why should people go with u? more than half your total post is jioing people

I just want to have a feel of the standard there.
Balai girl no standard one....all heavy makeup and pics all PSed heavily, don't believe the pics

As for the drug thingy. I read people brought the girl to disco/ktv and the girl will ask for pills. I just want to know is it true and if so it is dangerous.
Super dangerous, almost all take drugs, then they will make you take and trap you, don't come, beri dangerous

i do value my life a lot and not easy to climb up to my current level heh.
Really, beri beri dangerous, don't come, no point risk

My impression is u book girl and take them out for meals, sing, disco and etc. For fun and sight seeing
Wrong Island, you look for Batam, next thread

Didn't expect u to stay in hotel tcss all the way. .
Actually thats why we really do, Book, bonk, Eat, Drink, Bonk some more, we even packed food eat in room, ITS THAT BORING in balai
Conclusion, please stick to your SG scene or familiar Cambodia scene. Balai not for u,,,,
Old 19-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Fyi to others, after 6 years of visiting Balai, first time encounter exchange rate 1:9,9XX (opp long beach)

But sad to inform also, price for girls went up while service went down, we even had girls video call their BFs while having dinner with us.....so guys, please enjoy while it last. sad...
Old 19-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Fyi to others, after 6 years of visiting Balai, first time encounter exchange rate 1:9,9XX (opp long beach)

But sad to inform also, price for girls went up while service went down, we even had girls video call their BFs while having dinner with us.....so guys, please enjoy while it last. sad...
Don't know what's with the gals and their phones. Got a cewek with me last time. She uses her phone everywhere - in room, in toilet, even when makan. Busy messaging or what-not. Usually I don't mind they play phone sometimes. But can't be glued to the phone even when eating ia. If I go out with my customer and play with my phone instead of conversing with him and building business relationship, I will get fucked by him or by my boss later.

Some also play punk and give gfe early on. Later at the night or next morning, service drops. Cannot give bj cos mouth pain lah. Or cannot have sex cos sick la. All the patterns chut gao gao. I don't mind the gals chat or message their bf but after that must work lah. If they don't meet even the minimum standard, just change them machiam like clothes.

PS: To the bro who up me on this thread this morning, please let me know your nick so I can return your gracious favour. Thanks!
Old 19-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't know what's with the gals and their phones. Got a cewek with me last time. She uses her phone everywhere - in room, in toilet, even when makan. Busy messaging or what-not.
Some of them doing live broadcast. Can earn money if the viewers "tip" them.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 more thing. The girl over there really like video call eh? I mean I only went there twice but both of the girl practically never use voice call. Video call all the way.
Old 20-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Photo to share
Old 20-10-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One more photo to shARE

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1