The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yea this looks a lot more like Mint than her later photoshopped images. BTW I tried Mint when she briefly switched to the name 'Sara'
Were there any specials offered differently when she was Sara?

Old 11-05-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
I've not had any fun outside since late December... so you can imagine how starved I am...

I've been trying to cope with it by doing stuff I've not had the time to do. Lots of reading, gaming and YouTube involved too. Dunno why I took so long to find out about the delightful DJ Henney aka Eunji Pyo... I'm more into Japanese girls but this Korean SYT-looking model-DJ really makes me swoon... Watching video after video on her YouTube channel LOL
Wah Bro... I can't imagine taking a 5 months break sia... But guess its slowly becoming a reality.. I think the thing that's not helping is the fact that I use to Ktv and massage at least once a week, so it feels like sudden cold turkey to me.

On another note wah DJ Henney really stirs my loins sia... Cute face, tight body, and nice revealing clothing and poses..
Old 11-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Were there any specials offered differently when she was Sara?

I did a little painting, that was it.

A friend of mine who knew her quite well did tell me that I could get lucky if she was in the right mood, but it was entirely up to her, and she wasn’t in the right mood.

Tracked back n I actually visited her on the night she listed on SH as Hedy, and had her images stolen by the SBR advertiser for a gal ‘Momo’
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...=#post14294326

Last edited by Keima; 11-05-2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

guess is best to not bring up the past, just keep the fond memory and move on.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
guess is best to not bring up the past, just keep the fond memory and move on.
Agree with you bro.
And also, to allow these ladies to move on with their lives.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Even this morning, I received a message from a ML to offer me a slot for her services. And the slot is this coming weekend, which means she is occupied from now till then?!?!?!?
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...er-being-found

Clearly still got many men visiting MLs during the CB...the ML that texted you probably has no shortage of customers also.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Enjoy...
Thanks. She's from China right? Never heard of her before.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Wah Bro... I can't imagine taking a 5 months break sia... But guess its slowly becoming a reality.. I think the thing that's not helping is the fact that I use to Ktv and massage at least once a week, so it feels like sudden cold turkey to me.

On another note wah DJ Henney really stirs my loins sia... Cute face, tight body, and nice revealing clothing and poses..
Yeah I'm resigned to being away from the scene for a looooong time... Right now what I crave most is to be able to go out and have a meal or shop like before. Seeing ML not so important. I'm a homebody so this is less painful for me but I need to flap my wings every now and then, will eventually go crazy being at home all the time.

DJ Henney knows what she is doing. Her choice of clothes, poses and the way her sister films her from those angles.. wow
Old 12-05-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Yes. When you visit , prepare your anus for a good poking !
The anal poking is only if you do the prostate massage...... for normal massage and juagen she wun invade your ass.

But sometimes during juagen when she feels your dick is not right condition.... she will also try to 'activate' its Qi force by massaging your prostate. However her prostate massage is not the painful kind unlike Ling Ling Jie's version.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
The anal poking is only if you do the prostate massage...... for normal massage and juagen she wun invade your ass.

But sometimes during juagen when she feels your dick is not right condition.... she will also try to 'activate' its Qi force by massaging your prostate. However her prostate massage is not the painful kind unlike Ling Ling Jie's version.
Strange. I visited her 2 times and both times she poked me and say it is JG. She also knew about LLJ and actually asked me what I thought about it. I told her it was painful and Laura's version is more gentle (relatively to LLJ).
Old 12-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: MR for CoCo aka Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
This SH69 Kim? 36D Hot Sexxy Slutty Masseur BM/BF HDLY Prostrate Maintenance?
Also called Vika under LTD?

Not this one though I remember her now that you posted her pic (didn't visit her before).

This is the one :

Took me a while to recall that I visited her b4. Can vaguely remember the session as it was only one session. Somehow got diluted in my memory...

Cathy
Old 12-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yeah I'm resigned to being away from the scene for a looooong time... Right now what I crave most is to be able to go out and have a meal or shop like before. Seeing ML not so important. I'm a homebody so this is less painful for me but I need to flap my wings every now and then, will eventually go crazy being at home all the time.

DJ Henney knows what she is doing. Her choice of clothes, poses and the way her sister films her from those angles.. wow
Without the "scene" and Singapore Pools, I am seeing my bank account becoming a little bit healthier... so when this ends maybe got more money to play, provided there is supply...

Thanks will go check out Henney...

Cathy
Old 12-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

i think we should consider the worst case scenario that will happen rather than think of CB lifted can 'Business As Usual'. Which is not going to happen.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Without the "scene" and Singapore Pools, I am seeing my bank account becoming a little bit healthier... so when this ends maybe got more money to play, provided there is supply...

Thanks will go check out Henney...
I'm self-employed. Already eat grass for 2 months, if not more. When this ends, I still no money to play...
Old 12-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post

Not true, she poked me when I went for a normal session. Didn't really enjoy it and I am the type who enjoys being rubbed there.

She has a great attitude and lovely jugs but wasn't a great experience for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1