The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
Can share contacts ?
Yes can share
Old 11-05-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
Interesting bro. Can share some techniques with me? Hahahaha!
Treat them like lovers, not masseur.

Do what you usually do to your lover on them lo.

I am no expert. Can PM if you need to discuss more.

Cheers
Old 11-05-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Recently tried this new girl who has a dao ah lian look. Still very green in this line and quite reluctant to do this line of work but no choice, need money. So she has the cold and dao look when I first saw her, but once the action start, its enjoyable to see her orgasmic facial expression while trying to maintain that cold front. For those who like SYT with ah lian look and nice body, can try this one.
Can share CTC? Thanks!
Old 12-05-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker2390 View Post
Can share CTC? Thanks!
Yes can share
Old 13-05-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Recently tried this new girl who has a dao ah lian look. Still very green in this line and quite reluctant to do this line of work but no choice, need money. So she has the cold and dao look when I first saw her, but once the action start, its enjoyable to see her orgasmic facial expression while trying to maintain that cold front. For those who like SYT with ah lian look and nice body, can try this one.
Wah bro. Pls share her ctc.

I love to punish ah lians n see their face change
Old 13-05-2024, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Yes can share
Can share contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1