The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Playful Huang Ting (Natural 32C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by germi1706 View Post
Bro

I think she look for big or fast cars and also must be yandao, unfortunately I dun have fast / big car and I am not a hunk.

Saw her getting into a Merc AMG.
Think so too. But I'll still drop by once a while. Keep on pestering her if I spot her again.....For the fun of it.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Is she still in the FL or being Baoed? No more FR ?

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
dunicorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydunicorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LOL yeah...

seeing a container go ard picking FL WOULD be something to see

HAHAHAHA.. think gals later will be scared scared..machiam kidnap n sell

TS. u got mail
Old 06-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005 View Post
Duinno... TS busy so no more postings.. me on "vacation"
so cannot bonk... exception applies to Lisa

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 06-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005 View Post
after her red over, i did msg her ask her wat time she available then she told me she selling 4D... after that no sound no music from her liao...
maybe 4D earns better or her 4D let ppl kenna and bao her..
Old 07-11-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
germi1706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Sorry .... busy.

HT just called me out of the blue. Told me all the mushy things like how she miss me .... blah blah blah.

Then I scolded her for not being customer oriented.

I ask her why she never take good care of snr bros that I intro to her .... all she say is that she is busy selling the 4D.

Then she asked me to meet her cos she going back soon in 10 days time.

I told her busy lah ... see how first. She like quite sad kena reject.

Honestly, HT is a very blur person lah, not well organised. She does not know how to manage her time.

So Bros who have her contact from me can try and call her to before she leaves.

I will stop handing out contacts from now as I think I am not doing a good job as a TS.

Not many FRs too.

Regards

Germi
Old 07-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

bro gemi.. not ur fault la.. she choose customer, want big car, want yan tao.. haha...
Old 07-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros

Sorry .... busy.

HT just called me out of the blue. Told me all the mushy things like how she miss me .... blah blah blah.

Then I scolded her for not being customer oriented.

I ask her why she never take good care of snr bros that I intro to her .... all she say is that she is busy selling the 4D.

Then she asked me to meet her cos she going back soon in 10 days time.

I told her busy lah ... see how first. She like quite sad kena reject.

Honestly, HT is a very blur person lah, not well organised. She does not know how to manage her time.

So Bros who have her contact from me can try and call her to before she leaves.

I will stop handing out contacts from now as I think I am not doing a good job as a TS.

Not many FRs too.

Regards

Germi
Me wun rtf liao... told her to contact me after her red if she wants to meet again.. since she did not, dun waste my time loh.. plenty out there.

If you speak to her, tell her to take care on my behalf lah.. me deleted her HP number liao

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 07-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Me wun rtf liao... told her to contact me after her red if she wants to meet again.. since she did not, dun waste my time loh.. plenty out there.

If you speak to her, tell her to take care on my behalf lah.. me deleted her HP number liao
Bro

Really paiseh ah .... very sorry, I thought she would be a good recommendation. These gals come here to make money and we try to help them and they dun appreciate.

Sell 4D make more money than FL meh? I really cannot figure out the logic.

Anyway, I have spoken to her .... the rest is up to her.

Germi
Old 13-11-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sell 4D make more money than FL meh? I really cannot figure out the logic.

Anyway, I have spoken to her .... the rest is up to her.

Germi
Ya man. If like that we also can work part-time sell 4D too.
Old 19-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for HT ctc which I have gotten sometime back. I muz say I was hesitant when arranging to meet her in view of her bad review, even from TS himself. However, I was around the area that day and she was the first to respond so go try lor.

Arrived at meet up pt and she sms me that she is still eating & ask me to wait. So start to pondered if she is worth it. However, when she came towards my car, I think should be ok becos I like her SYT look & her ample C cup telling me to forgive her.

First thing she asked me which hotel I intend to go & tell me she dun like this & dun like that hotel..blah blah..However, I accepted her complaints as I am also quite particular about cleaniness too. As I do not want to go far from GL due to time factor(need to go back to office after bong) so settle with a tried FragranceH.

When we are in the room she told me about SBF website which I was quite surprised as I recalled from TS that she was not supposed to know about her being online. She even tell me about her unhappiness with some bros' attitude towards her. Thus, attitude pts she definitely score low BUT I find her curtness pretty honest and she expressed how she feel truly without much reservation although you may find her ungrateful if you are helping her. However, I voice it down to her being naive and full of pride.

Overall, the session was very good for me as I came in her TWICE Hardly got FL can make me do that within a session! Probably becos her looks appeal to me, we french like no tomorrow and she is light so can do acrobatic bonking with her. Also becos of her au natural body & her character, I really enjoy 'punishing' her for not gd service to bros that supported her.

Anyway, she has left our shore on 18th Nov and not sure if she will be back. I guess even if do, with her character, she may not look up to sbf bros for help so probably better to invest our $$ & semen with other gal then anticipate her return.
Old 26-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Dear Bros

No more contacts.

HT left our shores on 18 Nov 2008.

She sends her thanks to all bros who supported her.

Germi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1