The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

Sure or not.....
I finish 1 month work in few hours leh.....show that I am efficient....
If you need to work more than 3 hours in a day to complete your job then you are slow leh...kekekekke

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think I one day do more work then u one month le
Old 07-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Sure or not....if you can go cheong.....
I come join your all......
Anytime anywhere....kekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
How to forget?? Stay at least 2 nights, sweee boh?? Kekeke...
Old 07-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

Brother Huzige

Nice meeting you in CP....really enjoy the time.......
Hope you all can tahan my lousy jokes...kekekeke
So when you want to visit CP or SZ again...or anywhere.....
Let me know...I join you......you lao jiao mah...kekekke
I anytime can go anywhere one...you say I go.....ok?

[QUOTE=Huzige;2374121]

Hey, bro Cib – pai-seh leh – me no “Master” – just a semi-retired horny old man enjoying his favorite pastime. It was pleasure meeting you & bro Lysander, while catching up with Kool. Feelings are mutual and I will let you know when I plan another trip to your neighborhood. May even check out HJ with you one of these days for old time sake since it has been at least three years since I last cheong in HJ – and it used to be one of my favorite hunting grounds before they built JiaHua & Sheraton and SanHu rules, before the Taiwanese (and lately I heard Korean) invasion. If bro Lysander likes SN – I hope to reciprocate his generosity with a guided tour of the SN city some time in the near future if he can break away from camel squad.

After you guys left me “alone” the last trip, I spent time with the 2nd MM from KTV – she turned out to be another gem although a bit “motherly” in a positive ways since she fusses over me and most eager to please. Saw the 1st MM again on my last night – but that was after I checked out another SN – needless to say, I left town with a pair of wobbly leg again. The new SN is located only five minutes walk from the one I took you to, with the same price and the MM quality similar. I had another good experience with a MM wearing Japanese-style school uniform. It even has a menu on display:
Old 07-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani82 View Post
ok will sms u later...by the way, tonight we having clubbing at either catwalk/babyface, you are welcomed for a drink if you are free
Sorry could not make it last night. I only got off at about 2. Thanks for the invite. Hope I can make it next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
yaloh u kena send off by mms mah......leave one place then fetch by another mms in another place....haiz.....u no need go thru special forces training lah....u teach there rite?
This one also I agree. He is Special Forces Instructor le.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _小鬼_ View Post

Yo bro Cib!! U are one bro i heard so much but till now no chance to meet up with leh!!!

So i can join bo?? kekieke
Sure have la. But we cheong, u romeo, can meh ??? Bo ngam to mix one worr

Old 07-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
Sure or not.....
I finish 1 month work in few hours leh.....show that I am efficient....
If you need to work more than 3 hours in a day to complete your job then you are slow leh...kekekekke
Ya lorr. What to do. I have different kinds of distractions here mah. You just distracted by Camels, so easier to cuncentrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
Sure or not....if you can go cheong.....
I come join your all......
Anytime anywhere....kekeke
You get your camel humpiing but over here and we will bust him out of HJ la. So when u planning to come. Plan with him in Dubai horr...

Old 07-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I also need your Disc to pcc leh!! Wait till neck long long liao!!
This coming fri and mon aft I free. You want disc better drop me a sms.

Btw what happen to your pts? Need help or not?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
......Yo bro Cib!! U are one bro i heard so much but till now no chance to meet up with leh!!!

So i can join bo?? kekieke
Errr... What bad things have you heard of me??? Don't listen to those rumours, horrr!!!

Aiyah... u buy flight ticket and have valid passport, no one can stop you, mah. As for joining us, since you seems to be my SSH's good friend, definitely welcome!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 07-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errr... What bad things have you heard of me??? Don't listen to those rumours, horrr!!!

Aiyah... u buy flight ticket and have valid passport, no one can stop you, mah. As for joining us, since you seems to be my SSH's good friend, definitely welcome!!!
Also your TSH and Labbit kor kor goot fren le

Old 07-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post

I think he make enemy like YSH make love la. By the truckloads. If can help lorr

Old 07-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think he make enemy like YSH make love la. By the truckloads. If can help lorr
See if he want to buy me kopi or beer.

If kopi, then help abit lor...if beer, then can ask you all to help also. Kekeke......
Old 07-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
_小鬼_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Me free from thur to monday leh!! heehee!!

As for my pts.... been a rollar coster ride Up down up down till i lost count liaoz. Think got pple dun like me loh

Quote:
No bad things all is Fabulous Cib venture!!!
女友叫我讨厌鬼!老婆叫我死鬼!
Old 07-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Roy Mustang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is this DISC thingie... so mysterious....

So SSH does this mean u back in SG-Land ?

Quote:

Aiyah... u buy flight ticket and have valid passport, no one can stop you, mah.
Dun forget me too... I also want to be treated like a King like in ur recent FR

Quote:
This I can testify. Both YSH and 小鬼 make love by the ruckloads...heheh
Old 07-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

Sorrie ah Bro Cib and Kool, let me just share one FR on a trip a while ago as dunno where else I should write it at.

************* Sometime ago *********************

As I step onz the plane, I was damn sianzzzz... not a single syt in sight !! Is this a plane to the most happening spot in china or did I accidentally end up on a chang brother tour !?!?!?

Sat next to this MILF with big boobs. Guess Rof| or others would dig her type but not for me, it just meant less elbow space on the flight. But the seats were much more comfortable than what I was used to. Maybe sit too much tiger liaoz, feel that any seats that can incline is so damn shiok. Too bad this was a CHINA domestic flight and the whole trip would only be 1 hour. The stewardess was cute though and I kept staring at her esp when she bent down to serve drinks..heheh. Her soft boobs accidentally brush against my arms as she passed a drink to the MILF beside me, who also leaned towards me and brushed her much bigger but equally soft boobs agianst my body. Squeezed btw a syt stewardess and a big boob MILF. This may not be such a bad trip anyway. Heheh...

Last edited by Roy Mustang; 07-11-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

The one hour trip was up and soon I landed in Guangzhou airport. There she was waiting at the airport. Her small petite frame hiding a fiery personality but I had no choice I needed a place to crash for the night and she willingly offered hers. She threw her arms around mine and off we went to take a bus to one of the surburbs of GZ. Think it's called Pang Yu or something. On top of the bus I was already getting frisky but she gave me a stern look and said :

"never see you so long, you still as naughty ah !!"

She then whispered to my ears and said :

"wait til we get home."

A tense 1 hour ride later, we are in her home. Before the door even closed, I had managed to sneak a hand in and unhook her bra. Off went her dress and panties. Now she was naked while I was fully clothed. Threw her on the sofa and gave her pussy a good licking. I did not really care if her neighbours heard her moaning as I devoured her like a hungry wolf. She was thrashing about and her body shook as her pussy overflow w juices. I got up, unbuckle my jeans and was naked in no time. We did not even bother to go to her bedroom and I just took the cap from my pocket and rammed her on the sofa in her living room !!

10 minutes later and the deed was done.

I was taking a shower while she was was taking a smoke at her balcony. Later we went to take our belated dinner at a Chong-qing restaurant. Dinner was ok and I felt quite tired and hinted to her that we should go for a leg-wash. Hopped into a cab and off we went.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1