The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Glock,

Status Report! The flood is approximately 3 miles away from Ratchada-HuayKwang! Since I'm going to EBI Sauna, will provide more information later. 10 4
It is in Ratchayotin which is quite near to Hway Kwang. Ratchayotin, is near Latphrao MRT, then Suttisan, Hway Kwang MRT. So using this, you will know the water should be in Hway Kwang this week or weekend, the best next week.

BTW your so called reliable source was not reliable at all Water is coming to Hway Kwang and soon Sukhumvit.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is in Ratchayotin which is quite near to Hway Kwang. Ratchayotin, is near Latphrao MRT, then Suttisan, Hway Kwang MRT. So using this, you will know the water should be in Hway Kwang this week or weekend, the best next week.

BTW your so called reliable source was not reliable at all Water is coming to Hway Kwang and soon Sukhumvit.
but he always reliable to rely on 'reliable' source...... I believe you more reliable...
Old 02-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glock,

Status Report! The flood is approximately 3 miles away from Ratchada-HuayKwang! Since I'm going to EBI Sauna, will provide more information later. 10 4
Thks for the update bro. Upz u my humble 1pt for ur efforts.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow so cannot go union mall sianz meimei liao u

btw is the situation vali bad as claimed by my thai collegue?

take care
Old 02-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
btw is the situation vali bad as claimed by my thai collegue?
Pathunam area is still dry for tourists.

The whole of Thailand will be screwed by political parties.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Naemlo,

Tonight, my Thai friends told me that it's inevitable that Ratchada-HuayKwang area will be flooded by next week! So make sure that you and all your friends in Ratchada have enough provisions to last couple of weeks.

Also, nightlife in Bangkok is dead due to lack of girls and customers!

Good luck!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Glock,

thank you for update !

Quote:
... the news report all talking about "high tide" this past weekend , so now high tide gone i thought situation will improve ...
Old 02-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

... the news report all talking about "high tide" this past weekend , so now high tide gone i thought situation will improve ...
The news reports are droppings from bull. The best is still look at where the water goes to.

Every days, the news are about flooding. There are many so called experts voicing their individual view. This must be done, that must be done. This will happen, that will happen. End of the day, it is still the mother nature overcoming these experts.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Namely,

Do you have enough bottled water?

Old 03-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
The news reports are droppings from bull. The best is still look at where the water goes to.

Every days, the news are about flooding. There are many so called experts voicing their individual view. This must be done, that must be done. This will happen, that will happen. End of the day, it is still the mother nature overcoming these experts.
Dear Naemlo,

DO you think is it safe to travel to bkk on 12th Nov? Brought the tickets already, now worried the flooded doesn't end by then......sigh!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinllp View Post

DO you think is it safe to travel to bkk on 12th Nov? Brought the tickets already, now worried the flooded doesn't end by then......sigh!
Looking at the way these ppl handle the situation, some parts of inner BKK will be in water very soon, guess 12/11 is soon. The water level will depend on individual area. If ankle high water, life will be as normal.

If water level is too high, more than a meter, everything will be closed and it is difficult to find food. "Clean" water will be rationed and electricity will be like lucky draw. Hotel also has its limitation on clean water, food and electricity.

If u have to come Thailand, I will advise u to get a domestic ticket to fly to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Koh Samui, a bus trip to Pattaya, away from BKK city. Dun stress yourself up thinking of the water. Stress yourself up on choosing which puying.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Namely,

Do you have enough bottled water?
Quote:
.....If u have to come Thailand, I will advise u to get a domestic ticket to fly to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Koh Samui, a bus trip to Pattaya, away from BKK city. Dun stress yourself up thinking of the water. Stress yourself up on choosing which puying.
ha ha...u two are enjoying still at BKK...go south le..
Old 03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinllp View Post
Dear Naemlo,

Bro, I just cancelled my tickets and hotel booking from 10 Nov. Unless like bro Naemlo said to divert to somewhere else from airport, my advice is to postpone your trip. Depending on which airline you're booked on, you may be able to get refunds from cancellation at least the taxes, if you need help can pm me.

Hope the powers above show mercy and the people below get their act together to save more lives.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Chanyboy,

I'll be going to KL on November 14!

Old 03-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u have to come Thailand, I will advise u to get a domestic ticket to fly to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Koh Samui, a bus trip to Pattaya, away from BKK city. Dun stress yourself up thinking of the water. Stress yourself up on choosing which puying.

loook like situation is quite bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1