The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Any recommendation with high playability? Its also 88 shop right?
~10 ML there, all syt or at most early 30s. Shy 1s basic service, some got extra extra 1s. Can refer to yishun threads for some names.

Scare ppl see lo, e window at the door enough to fit a head 😅
Old 06-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Hellokiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Yeah I also don't really believe. JQspa I tried long time ago. That time not much playability. ML like very worried kena caught, keep looking out of the door window and very distracted. A bit sian. Any recommendation for JQ spa with high playability? Its also 88 shop right?
Yup Yup JQ is also a take higher package spa. Bros recommend me xiao xiao, Yuki, crystal in JQ.
Old 20-06-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
New venus spa
https://www.therapygowhere.com/ad/ne...mbawang-rd-sg/

J***e

Curvy, nice booty
Damage $88+ $50
Massage 8/10 with hot oil
Teasing 9/10
(Love to lick ur ears make it wet)
(Can finger her, she loves it while posing in doggystyle)
(Using her breast to massage u)
(French kiss)
(Lick and Suck her breast)
(If she likes u , she will bbbj u)

Strictly no fj. Maybe those got bring condom can try.

For $50 damage consider ok liao
I was curious as well hence I went to tried J***e today.

Few things from this post were true.

She will lie on top of you and lick your ears.
She will brush against your 2IC using her boobs but not to be mistaken for bm.
She will pull up her bra to allow you to roam and suck.
I’m not a fan for Frenching but I suppose she may allow as her playability is high.

Doubt there was fingering as her pants are on. Roaming is allowed tho as she did not reject me caressing her ass and inner thighs.

Did not manage to unlock bbbj even though I tried to hint her. May try a few more times just to see if it can be unlock.

Damage was 132 + 1B3R but this was on me. I asked her what were the damages but she ask me how much do I usually pay. She briefly acknowledged standard price of 1B but did not mention if she requires me to top 3R for roaming. After what I experienced, I assumed and paid 1B3R and only that I’m typing this now, I realised blessed83 bro stated he got all the above for 1B.

I would rate as such
Looks 7/10 she looks older than her pic but you can tell it’s the same person.
Figure 7/10 she’s not slim but can’t exactly call her fat. just slightly meaty. Honestly quite a handful when I’m roaming.
Massage 7/10 not piano but not the best
Teasing 8/10 a lot of teasing from her
Playability 9/10 I think I gotten more from her compared to other 88 joints.

I’m actually surprised Blessed83 bro’s post was not entirely false. One thing I would like to add is that I notice the ML doesn’t keep looking out the window, there’s no sense of danger that we would be caught. Would definitely RTM.

I guess YMMV, have fun.

Last edited by Dontaskwontsay; 25-06-2023 at 03:39 PM.
Old 20-06-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chococap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sembawang MP

Recently I found a quite a friendly pretty (not very slim) masseuse just by recommendation from a bro here near the Sembawang Shopping centre. Went twice and the second time was even better. She seems to be about 35 years of age with handful of assets. it's open till about midnight. First time I went there at 11pm.
She was wearing black framed glasses which looked so hot. I got her wechat. if anyone like to try can ask me. I had to ask for extra and then she agreed. damage was 88+50.
Old 21-06-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
I was curious as well hence I went to tried J***e today.

Few things from this post were true.
Drove past the other day and saw the spa.

Looks bright, but i didn stare long as wife in car too.. lolx

Got chance will go check out
Dont quite like tt place as parking is limited nearshops..
Old 21-06-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Drove past the other day and saw the spa.

Looks bright, but i didn stare long as wife in car too.. lolx

Got chance will go check out
Dont quite like tt place as parking is limited nearshops..
Yea I agree. Due to the location, easily to have a lot of eyes around the area. Sometimes I will wait for lesser crowd before I enter.
Old 21-06-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
jimmybarebones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Viet massage place now has no partitions between beds.

Full body massage is now very open concept. For everyone to see.

Can try if it's your kind of thing...
Old 23-06-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
Yea I agree. Due to the location, easily to have a lot of eyes around the area. Sometimes I will wait for lesser crowd before I enter.
Hmm ok. Nearby is restaurant leh. Haha

But there is many treess so maybe not so bad... got chance if i go try, i fr. Haha
Old 28-06-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

After reading FR from @Blessed83 @Dontaskwontsay, I decided to try out j****

I went in the morning, so she is fresh. she havnt even have her make up yet, confirm discounted from picture, 照骗 of coz u still can tell she is her. U can check her WC moment video to know how she really look like.

She really put in extra effort. Always check if the strength or sensation is ok for u.
Massage was ok, extra stoking maybe not so good, but teasing & playability really next level.
I will definitely return but she is not on the highest priority coz I prefer syt more even if service is basic.
Spa do operate beyond opening hours, just make Ur booking early.
YMMV. Enjoy.
Old 30-06-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chococap View Post
Recently I found a quite a friendly pretty (not very slim) masseuse just by recommendation from a bro here near the Sembawang Shopping centre. Went twice and the second time was even better. She seems to be about 35 years of age with handful of assets. it's open till about midnight. First time I went there at 11pm.
She was wearing black framed glasses which looked so hot. I got her wechat. if anyone like to try can ask me. I had to ask for extra and then she agreed. damage was 88+50.
i have interest! please share ctc to me! thanks in advance
Old 01-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 0
deadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
can pm contact?

btw. anyone tried Oas*s G*na?quite chio and cute. have rtm for a few times after accidently bump into her the first time 2months ago.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can share her contact?
Old 02-07-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 0
deadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to beholddeadravel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Had wanted to try her for a while but I heard only if you pay $88 then have extras.
How playable is she? How much you give for extras?
88 or non 88 i dont really care as long ml is good la. that's the fault of the shop and i will only suggest masseur to change shop LOL.
i gave 100 for my masseur. i really like her style of hot oil msg on my crack and small head pairing with her 2handed jq. playability highly depend on chemistry, ymmv. i have rtm for few times aldy cuz like the feeling that other didn't give.
Old 06-07-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Whaleknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share bro?
Old 12-07-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Sembawang MP

Fellow brothers

I went down today to SSC to check out some items, then I realize there a MP nearby which is new v@#$&$ spa. So I walk in asked for Jolie and chose 88 package.

She look like the picture advertise 8/10. But picture confirm got some filter make her more pretty . But still good looking.
Body wise not slim/skinny , got abit of meat.

Massage start , very friendly and chatty . Always ask if the strength is ok
Then one thing for me , all the ML that I go to so far always ask if I got ex gf or rather how many ex gf I have.. hahaha .
Then for the teasing it's really worth it because to me she goes above and beyond . For example will lick ear , she also used her boobs to maasage you with shirt on, open the bra to let you suck . Today she told me she menses so I did not go south haha but she say next time don't have menses can touch , anyways after all these things provided she did not mention about the price / money .

While giving hj will suck my nipple also hahahahaha , really quite good .
After the deed I give 50 la , she did not ask but we men must auto Abit , hope bros don't abuse this

Yeahhh so this is my sharing for sembawang mp hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1