The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Both r my regulars. RR ll b my 1st choice, I ll go to XWZ if RR can’t match my timing.

A bit sad, both of them r leaving us next month.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
Both leaving next month ....... early next month?
Old 23-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, just be truthful, and that's all. They will ask you a few questions, you give true answers. Then they will help you write a statement based on what you spoke about. You read it, sign it and go home.

Just tell the truth. Remember they have staked out the place, and already gathered information from other people, from the net, etc to to know what is already going on.

Don’t ever hope to go through this.
Thankful for your sharing!

In certain sense, our statement will condemn the ML. So sad.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Don’t ever hope to go through this.
Thankful for your sharing!

In certain sense, our statement will condemn the ML. So sad.
Yep. But lying is useless,, you'll be in sooooo much shit. Anyway, remember they know everything already. They only need your statement as confirmation and evidence.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep. But lying is useless,, you'll be in sooooo much shit. Anyway, remember they know everything already. They only need your statement as confirmation and evidence.
Well noted. Thanks really.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Well noted. Thanks really.
The fate of WL customers in China is a lot worse especially since Winnie Xi took over, so count our lucky stars.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wind is still blowing. Be careful guys although now no more CB.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ivities-police
Got 18 yo sia
Old 23-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ahbois93 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros got xue er no.? Only plan to visit her during this period but accidently lost her number...TiA!
Old 23-06-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbois93 View Post
Any bros got xue er no.? Only plan to visit her during this period but accidently lost her number...TiA!
She's not working now. When she resumes work, she'll accept only firm regulars. Pity think you miss the boat.
Old 23-06-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

My fellow Singaporeans, Good Afternoon.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all of you to cast your votes wisely.
Give me the opportunity for another 5 years and I'll make sure you bleed from your backside.

Thank you.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, just be truthful, and that's all. They will ask you a few questions, you give true answers. Then they will help you write a statement based on what you spoke about. You read it, sign it and go home.

Just tell the truth. Remember they have staked out the place, and already gathered information from other people, from the net, etc to to know what is already going on.
Thanks for sharing, appreciate it!
Old 23-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Got 18 yo sia
Inwas thinking EXACTLY the same thing. Where to find 18yo sia...
Old 23-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda91 View Post
Yep bro, no an offense to have this service. only problem was the 300 dollar covid fine. now shld be ok alr. but in the moment not worth the risk ar, getting covid is higher than std or hiv
Thanks bro, learnt something new today.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all of you to cast your votes wisely.
Give me the opportunity for another 5 years and I'll make sure you bleed from your backside.

Thank you.
Not to worry, it doesn't look like you'll lose any of the opportunities to satiate your blood lust. In fact, you might have a whole new region of victims to feed off.

Hate to say it, but I feel that in my bones. I really hope I'm wrong.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post

Thank you.
Dear Mr Hsien,

How is it that the Covid-19 situation is well enough for elections to be held, but I am still not allowed to get jerked off by masseuses?

Regards,
otherOne
Old 23-06-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wind is still blowing. Be careful guys although now no more CB.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ivities-police
Won't be surprised knowing that elections coming. They always do a big clean up before elections. Besides if you see that article, vice has probably moved up their priority list since they caught quite a few during CB.

Doing the Maths, lesser WL + increased raids = higher hit rates? Guess need to be extra careful now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1