The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You can find Bro Keima for his recommendations..

Tbh I find them pricey compared what you can get from Dome 1 (before the pandemic and CB, that is)..
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tried a a few dome 1 girls, buay gum me. Always dont have chemistry with siambu.
Upped both +8 points
Old 27-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can go find Vpremium gals at that rate..
Thanks for sharing alternate source.
I went through Vpremium girls, indeed premium pricing.

I can understand demand, supply, etc related costs.

For some reasons, I’m quite surprised the Vietnam ladies are priced higher than PRC ladies.
Old 27-06-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post

For some reasons, I’m quite surprised the Vietnam ladies are priced higher than PRC ladies.
Im ok with premium price if quality is premium. If premium price and Dome 1 standard, then fuck it.
Old 27-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Bro.. izzit a hassle to enter if not driving bo? example safe entry and etc. Lolz..
No Safe Entry required as there are no security. If you are driving, do note that it should be lobby 4.
Old 27-06-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried a a few dome 1 girls, buay gum me. Always dont have chemistry with siambu.
siambu too commercial?
Old 27-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Need to sian her slowly dont too fast too furious, she will get angry one X_x
No need to sian, if you behave gentlemanly, she'll remove top automatically. But if you come on too strong, she'd be wary of you, and therefore refrain from stripping.
Old 27-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Jane's default working attire is fully clothed while doing the HJ.

Just need to coax and sweet talk her a bit, and she'll be down to her panties.
Old 27-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
No need to sian, if you behave gentlemanly, she'll remove top automatically. But if you come on too strong, she'd be wary of you, and therefore refrain from stripping.
Wah one more Zoya connoisseur

For siambu maybe is the language barrier ba. I mostly go Cat50, shoot and scoot.
Old 27-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
No Safe Entry required as there are no security. If you are driving, do note that it should be lobby 4.
Thanks for updating man~~
Old 27-06-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

No wonder her advert does not list SN.
I always thought SN is default “attire”

Thanks for sharing, reliable laojiao!
Old 27-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah one more Zoya connoisseur

For siambu maybe is the language barrier ba. I mostly go Cat50, shoot and scoot.
On a more serious note though, those who want more out of their sensual after tahan-ing for so long better not find her.. More likely than not you wouldn't get a "satisfied" release..

Cat50? Since when Dome 1 got that kind of pricing/category?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-06-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post

Yup there was a detailed discussion on that topic in the great bonks thread..

At the end of the day is a willing seller/willing buyer transaction and given the current situation, probably more people are willing to pay a premium to satisfy their needs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Emma too. Fully clothed. After our second session I had to convince her she had a great pair of legs, don't be shy. True enough, she really has a great pair of seductive legs
Old 27-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
torrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro, got security?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Been a silent reader in this thread all along, decided to give my first humble FR on Jane.
Have not been going for massage since Feb, saw all the bros here commenting on Jane and decided to try my luck.
Was lucky enough to secure a booking with Jane yesterday even though it’s my first time visiting her.

Looks: 7/10 (not a looker but will grow on you)
Body: 9/10 (slim with one of the nicest pair of boobs)
Massage: 9/10 (hard massage plus back-stepping)
HJ: 7/10 (not her strength but decent enough)
RTM: Definitely
Old 27-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
On a more serious note though, those who want more out of their sensual after tahan-ing for so long better not find her.. More likely than not you wouldn't get a "satisfied" release..

Cat50? Since when Dome 1 got that kind of pricing/category?
Cat50 GL la bro.

Actually I agree with that part. If you want to find Zoya to release 3 months worth of cum, you may be disappointed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1