The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
lol, sorry bro thomas, yr fr was the funniest post i read here last yr! No worries, u can erase that trauma with lulu here, prettiest gal in gl now imho, or if u don't mind venturing out, check out jing jing w12, lady 1803, lulu 1805 or xiao qian 2831, those would be my picks for the prettiest gals now. Happy new year!
Hey, thank you for the tip. Tried to book Lulu, but without much luck. I will try Jin Jing, Lady, and Xiao Qian soon.

Thanks.
Old 15-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
dashx is Cool - loads of Potential

So far for me I haven't had a chance to try out 1654. Most of the time when I reached it's already packed and the girls are gone (Lulu and Sasa) and as for the rest not too sure about their service so din try.
Old 15-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Any new and pretty girls recently?
Old 15-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
sunny11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Any new and pretty girls recently?
what is news is no phone booking for the next 2 weeks
Old 15-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny11 View Post
This is good news to most bro.
Old 15-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Casten is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally got my hands with lulu last week. Service like what Ang pai should do. Reminds me of my time with Mei hui.... Almost same routine. But looks wise Mh is still better for me. Body wise wa kao!!! Lu Lu best I ever had! Boobs natural and perfectly shaped!!! Tips for bros out there.... If u are going for a first fuck with a whore.... Keep complimenting on her looks and body... U will definitely be given a solid service. All Gals likes compliments even if they are a whore. But this only works on ur first sexion with her. Services usually drops a little after the first round when u rtf....
Old 16-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casten View Post
Finally got my hands with lulu last week. Service like what Ang pai should do. Reminds me of my time with Mei hui.... Almost same routine. But looks wise Mh is still better for me. Body wise wa kao!!! Lu Lu best I ever had! Boobs natural and perfectly shaped!!! Tips for bros out there.... If u are going for a first fuck with a whore.... Keep complimenting on her looks and body... U will definitely be given a solid service. All Gals likes compliments even if they are a whore. But this only works on ur first sexion with her. Services usually drops a little after the first round when u rtf....
Lulu gets better and better after successive sexions. Just had a wonderful bonk with her when she returns to work yesterday..
Old 16-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny11 View Post
Big boss Ah Hua is taking 2 weeks vacation, and Garrick is manning the shop alone. The "no phone booking" policy is to help Garrick running the business while his father is away.
Old 16-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

havent been there for a long time, how's business with only lulu at the helm now.
Old 17-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

What girls are available right now ?
Old 17-02-2013, 08:01 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

lu lu so hard to book. called at 4pm on several wk ends to book & garrick told me fully booked for the day looks like i must call at 1pm
Old 17-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
lu lu so hard to book. called at 4pm on several wk ends to book & garrick told me fully booked for the day looks like i must call at 1pm
bro slyer, try to call around 12-1 plus to book appointment. My evening session with ShunZi (retired) and LuLu both booked around 12-1 plus. but must try to turn up for the appointment other wise might kena blacklisted,then next time cannot booked by phone already.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 18-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Big boss Ah Hua is taking 2 weeks vacation, and Garrick is manning the shop alone. The "no phone booking" policy is to help Garrick running the business while his father is away.
Yes uncle hua not back Sg till this Friday therefore this week also no phone booking
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yes uncle hua not back Sg till this Friday therefore this week also no phone booking
Is he on a recruitment mission to bring in hot chiobus?
Old 18-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is he on a recruitment mission to bring in hot chiobus?
He went to holiday la...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1