The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.live/ice-cream-massage/

She looks very familiar leh, what do you guys think? i have a strong feeling i have seen her profile somewhere with another name in the past.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody got any clue what 莞式服务 is? I keep seeing this description in the ads, but don't understand what it entails.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/ice-cream-massage/

She looks very familiar leh, what do you guys think? i have a strong feeling i have seen her profile somewhere with another name in the past.
She was known as Xiao Ke Ai, 小可爱.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Been sometime nvr chiong due situation.
Buay tahan, tried to get Carrie no luck. Also want to see for myself if she's Vivi.
Moved on and since i was ard central area pick choose and got jia jia.
https://sglonelyguys.live/jiajia-massage/

Transaction waa smooth plus saw 1 bro review seems not bad, not good but just try out and experience for myself.

My review on her will be simple...don't waste ur time and money.
To me, massage and sensual totally cmi.
End of story and chill back till who knows till good MLs come along the way.
Have a good weekend and stay safe, all.
Thanks for the info bro. Long time never hear you.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Anybody got any clue what 莞式服务 is? I keep seeing this description in the ads, but don't understand what it entails.
DG style sauna service. Bascially it doesnt exists.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
She was known as Xiao Ke Ai, 小可爱.
Ohh no wonder so familar haha! thanks bro for the info !! How was she? was it good svc?
Old 18-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some ML here got offer such svc, i got curious and tried once before, was a very interesting way of doing bj, using warm water, cold water, lick you all over, ass-rim, even do bj while doing handstand, was pretty wild and interesting sight
Old 18-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
I try n msg for appt...but totally no reply...
Feels like spa operated.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

isn't it usually a very watered down version of the 120min dong guan sensual routine. maybe out of 36 wuxia moves, they reduce to 1-2 moves for the non-top up version. for those that increase rate to $180 maybe have 5 moves.

Quote:
Old 18-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post

https://sglonelyguys.live/meng-xi-massage/
just visited, looks like her pics, abit rounder. quite petite girl. massage was so so, hardworking with bbbj and allowed 2 shots. might rtm if im looking for release.
Thanks for the Intel dude! This Meng Xi seems to tick all the boxes for what I look for in an ML. Though she probably isn't as young as the pictures suggest wink wink 😉 will line her up as a to-do.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Some ML here got offer such svc, i got curious and tried once before, was a very interesting way of doing bj, using warm water, cold water, lick you all over, ass-rim, even do bj while doing handstand, was pretty wild and interesting sight
Yes, have. And quite a few of them know the proper processes. To put it direct, it is just not value for buck for them to do this when they can get by with much simpler stuff like a mechanical HJ, a half fuck BJ, etc. They still get their money. Even if they do the HJ and BJ properly it is still much lesser than what they used to do back home. $100 is simply not that much these days, not bigger than cartwheel.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
isn't it usually a very watered down version of the 120min dong guan sensual routine. maybe out of 36 wuxia moves, they reduce to 1-2 moves for the non-top up version. for those that increase rate to $180 maybe have 5 moves.
Alamak , you again bring up DG multi-moves techniques... Sob sob. I will never get to experience it. So in that respect, I don't even know what a watered down DG routine is or wuxia moves. More sob sob. Lol
Old 18-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alamak , you again bring up DG multi-moves techniques... Sob sob. I will never get to experience it. So in that respect, I don't even know what a watered down DG routine is or wuxia moves. More sob sob. Lol
One of the more crazy moves was pouring alcohol on my sole and setting it on fire. I was wtf are u trying to kill me! There was nothing erotic about it just plain crazy.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea long time nvr hear fr u too. Yalor, nvr chiong much la what to do. Hope u doing good bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks for the info bro. Long time never hear you.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
One of the more crazy moves was pouring alcohol on my sole and setting it on fire. I was wtf are u trying to kill me! There was nothing erotic about it just plain crazy.
WT bloody F !!!!??? Hahahaha hilarious... What fun times you guys had... Sob sob buckets ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1