The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Any bros wan to chiong Da Lu today?
What time r u going?
Old 25-06-2010, 09:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
USCKCL is one of the Best!USCKCL is one of the Best!USCKCL is one of the Best!

hi all bro any update on dalu.
Old 29-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DonnyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dalu Update
-------------

Managed to squeeze some time this afternoon in between work for my first visit to this infamous LSB. Went straight in at around 4pm, after parking my car, to avoid last minute change of mind. The bar wasn’t as dark as I thought it will be. There’s little neon lamps skirting the perimeter of the ceiling, lighting the place a little. I was ushered to a cubicle which I remembered was number 26. Next question asked was who (number) to open the table for me. My thought was NOT to get grannies to sit with me that’s all. Thirties to forties are fine with me. So thanks to the many contributions in the thread, I decided on 39.

Within a minute, she is sitting beside me. Not bad! Early thirties and look decent. Dress quite casually wearing a blouse with a zipper instead of buttons. BTW, I have zero expectations and was secretly pleased to see her. 39 was puzzled on how I know her as she has not seen me before. Not wanting to let her and others know this is my virgin trip here, I insisted I last visited the place many months ago and she was one of the girls that briefly sat with me for a moment. I followed on with all the cock and bull stories on work commitments as well as overseas assignments that stopped me from all these extra ECA.

Next thing I know, her hand was on my little bro, rubbing it from the outside of my pants. My hands automatically unzip her blouse a little before sliding straight underneath her bra for her B- size breast. She pressed her body closer to mine and started unzipping me and exposing my meat rod in a matter of second. Her fingers wrapped round my rod and started pumping. My hands were all over her body paying particular close attention to the pair of soft tender breast. Suddenly out of nowhere a GILF appeared just next to us and starting talking to me. For those who have been there will know the bench can easily takes three persons. Boy! That’s like pouring cold water on my dick. “Can’t u see I am busy??” I shot back at her. She got the msg and left. I think she wants to make sure I have a lasting impression of her (number) by doing this stunt. Sensing my anger, 39 suggested we shift to a more discrete cubicle which I agreed immediately. She got her sis, 35 to change us to cubicle no 2 (if I remember correctly) which is the cubicle at the corner beside the door. She then blocked the walkway, leading to the cubicle, with a table leaving us with total peace and quiet and best of all, NO interruption!

This time round I took off my pants and pull down my boxer to my ankle, she unhooked her bra and I unzipped her blouse exposing her breasts for me to see. Action begin! Similar to earlier, pumping of her left hand while I molest her. I pressed my hand on head towards the direction of my meat rod but she stopped short at my nipples. To all bros out there …. BJ is not part of her work scope. She gave my nipples a tongue lashing and continued pumping away for the next 10 minutes but to no avail. I could not reach the point of no return. I told her to stop. She couldn’t just satisfy me with her hands. I need more than that. She knows she has lost the battle and it is time for reinforcement. She wants to intro me someone who can definitely satisfy me. Number 29. She added 29’s speciality is BBBJ. My eyes brighten up. She urges me to try it. She guarantee 29 can blow me to ecstasy.

Getting late … need to catch some sleep now ….

To be continue. BTW, can those senior bros who like my FR to up me, firstly to motivate me to carry on writing and secondly for me to get promoted to a more senior status in SBF. Thanks in Adv!
Old 30-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Continue from previous post ....

I agreed to her proposal and she left, looking for 29. In between wait, 35 came and talk cok with me. Actually 35 is also in her thirties and not bad looking too. Before I can pull her to me and feel the size of those breasts, 39 came back with 29. Too bad! Maybe next time…

29 is definitely older than 39, probably in her forties. She sat next to me and ask sweetly in mandarin, what I want to do. Use yr mouth I replied with lust. She smile back before proceeding with the prep work. First she shifted the table in front of me and squat down facing my little bro. She expose my rod again and carefully wiped clean using a wet tissue. She reminded me to tap her shoulder when I am about to explode. This means no CIM. I got the msg and next thing I know my rod is in her mouth, sliding in and out in a first gear pace. I reached both hands out for her breasts, caressing them softly while she suck with more suction and force. Her tongue started working out on the most sensitive part with great effect. My heart started beating faster. I unhook her bra, pull up the cups and releasing her breasts. I cupped them on my palm while my thumb and index finger start tuning her nipples. Soft moans in between sucks can be heard.

She is into Drive gear now, sucking and licking away. Her tongue is her secret weapon. She knows where’s my weakness and put’s in 100% effort in attacking those weak points with her tongue and at the same time maintaining the sucking momentum. I was fantasying those bosses who have pretty secretary underneath their desk sucking away while talking business over the phone… heehee I pop my head up and looking around the area. I can see people in other cubicles around me as well as walking in the walkway and at the same time my little bro is getting suck… pretty erotic! My heart can’t take it anymore. The pounding get stronger every second. I placed my hands on her head urging her to take my rod all the way to the base of her thoat. That’s it. I exploded … on the floor. Manage to pull at the last moment. Gentleman lah!

My heart took a while to return to normal rate. Must have burnt quite a bit of calories. Just then a table is being closed and she left me to get her tips. I almost forgot my beer and started drinking it. 39 came back and I thank her for the good intro. It would be better is she can the same skill set as 29 as she definitely look better. She smile back at me. Oh I love those smile!

Will post summary later ...
Old 30-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Summary
=======

I told her I want the bill but I do not want everyone to come asking for tips. She understand my intention and ask me to tip her and as well as $20 for the beer. She will clear the bill for me. She left and came back with the $4 change as well as 29. But some CMI GILF know what’s going on and came asking for tips. I pull 29 over and tip her, followed by the uncle at the entrance as well as the ‘who to open your table’ mamasan before making a quick getaway for the exit which of course is just beside my cubicle.

Total damage - $68

20 for 39
20 for 29
20 for beer (the change was distributed to those CMI GILF)
4 for 35 ( I have a soft spot for her)
2 for entrance uncle
2 for mamasan

RTF for 35 of course!
Old 30-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

I'm so elated that DLu is still so happening till now.

This weekends probably alot of ah peks and alike (like myself) going to have a go to DLu.

Any recommendation for a hot MILF with big headlights for me to open table with? Will up you for your efforts. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyLee View Post
Summary
=======

I told her I want the bill but I do not want everyone to come asking for tips. She understand my intention and ask me to tip her and as well as $20 for the beer. She will clear the bill for me. She left and came back with the $4 change as well as 29. But some CMI GILF know what’s going on and came asking for tips. I pull 29 over and tip her, followed by the uncle at the entrance as well as the ‘who to open your table’ mamasan before making a quick getaway for the exit which of course is just beside my cubicle.

Total damage - $68

20 for 39
20 for 29
20 for beer (the change was distributed to those CMI GILF)
4 for 35 ( I have a soft spot for her)
2 for entrance uncle
2 for mamasan

RTF for 35 of course!
up you for sharing
Old 01-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post

This weekends probably alot of ah peks and alike (like myself) going to have a go to DLu.

Any recommendation for a hot MILF with big headlights for me to open table with? Will up you for your efforts. Thanks.
Try 118 or 99. 99 works evening, say after 6pm whilst 118 is daytime shift.

One of the old mamasan also has nice soft and nice tits; and very smooth. But she very very old 60+, but not sure if she is still there. She came round once to chat to me and after we began chatting took my hand and ask me to feel her tits and then lift up her blouse for me to see. Quite amazing soft and nice tits compared to the face!!!.

enjoy and give us a report.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigandsmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've read thru a lot of FRs on this and went to explore early this week.... was busy till now.

I went in early morning as I was waiting to meet fren for lunch nearby. It wasn't as dark as I thot to be (maybe my night blindness not so jia lat) but anyway, as I didn't noe of any no., ask the mummy to rec.

Got a no.66, a plump gal, 30ish. we tcss a little while rabaing. she popped GQ, agreed on HJ and got my berms off. HJ was SOP, with me roaming the top (she had auntie ... anyway, mission accomplished and i sat ard chatting a little more before exiting for my lunch appt.

Cost:
Coke + towel = $13
HJ = $10
Mummy = $2
RTF/M = maybe, given the low cost..
Old 01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
up you for sharing
Thanks! Would love to contribute again soon.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bravo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You must try Mona (No 6), Big headlight C cupper, Sexy and comando Action ! But Mona only start work 7pm
Happy chonging ! Cheer
Old 02-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Try 118 or 99. 99 works evening, say after 6pm whilst 118 is daytime shift.

One of the old mamasan also has nice soft and nice tits; and very smooth. But she very very old 60+, but not sure if she is still there. She came round once to chat to me and after we began chatting took my hand and ask me to feel her tits and then lift up her blouse for me to see. Quite amazing soft and nice tits compared to the face!!!.

enjoy and give us a report.
Uppz you liao, later follow by bravo.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Uppz you liao, later follow by bravo.
Thanks bro for your support.

I actually was in Da Lu last night. Wah so many people there - almost full. They told me that it was first of the month and most people have in their banks now, govt payouts. Good to know that this subsidiary circulates within Singapore, thus boosting the economy.

Altogether had about 5 gals sitting with me - incl 99, the big tits gal who wants me to rubba rubba her down there(I think she enjoys it more than I). also wanted to BJ me. I declined. Couple of gals (can't remember their nos) incl the old mamasan with the smooth nice tits also came and tried to rubba me. But for the finale, Mona came and she blew me off!!!

Had 2 bottles of beer - total damage around $150 or so for everthing.

Left satisfied.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ANyone going next week afternoon time? Can pm me to go together. Never been there before. Looking for a kaki to go together.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Thanks bro for your support.
Woah seh. 7 pointers oldbird liao.

#99 on target liao. haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1