The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: L8h66ag15

Yup, me tried her. Worth every dollar, even the shower cap )

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
Tried this gal last week but kept thinking of her so I went down to look for her again yesterday, trying to rekindle the horny memories of TOY.

Went in and saw her standing near the counter. Immediately I took out $80 and asked for her. She smiled and giggled out some Thai words. The OKT was laughing too. Dunno what they said and don't care too.

We proceed up the staircase. I walked behind her, trying to get a better view of her pear shaped figure. She playfully turned around and push me up to walk faster to the room. In the room, she stripped me sexily and slowly touched my body with those "floating" touches of her. I can't tahan any more. Striper her of her clothing in a sec, revealing a well toned and well maintained body. Her boobs were big and nipples just of the right size. Her pussy was well shaven into a V shaped. Playfully she guided me to the bathroom by my cock aka like a holding a dog by the leash.

Inside the bathroom, she put on a shower cap which is a bit turnoff. The first time she didn't put the cap. Never mind. As the water poured onto our hot and sizzy bodies, our tongues were locked in a firey struggle and we were frenching like French Lovers. It was so erotic as the water pours down on us. She said that since I came twice so soon to see her, she will "take good care" of me. She asked whether I had my dinner. I replied not yet. The next thing I know, a pair of wonderful boobs were shoved into my face. She said " Eat it" My tongue was licking her nipples like licking a raisin. Those boobs were "modified" to perfection. Not too hard to be like fake and yet soft enough for the human touch. My tongue was busy shifting left and right, making sure that either sides were neglected and devoided of my lustful licking. All these while, she was stroking my dick to a more manhood erection.

Then she poured shower foam on to our body and asked me to sit on the step. She erotically placed her sexy bottoms in face of me and wriggled her body onto my standing dick. Wow. Felt even better the 2nd time. My hands auto roamed her body, touching every inch of that wonderful god mancreated body and those man-made boobs. SHe was moaning and asking me to "give it to her". I though she asked me to go in raw. But when I tried to enter her from the back, she put away teasefully. She said tomorrow go see doc so can't. Never mind.

She then kneeled down onto her knees and asked whether I was really to be sucked. I knew what she was gonna to do. Taking a thermo flask, she took some hot water, mix it with cold water and then procced to give me a hgot tea BBBJ in the bath room. It was such a warm sensation. As she blow me, I grabbed her head and control her rythm to my tempo. Her suctionwas a bit weak and I asked her to increase the pressure. It tirned me on as my grip on her head tighten. She was also turned on as my legs clammed her body in between with her in a kneeling position. Damn shiok. After 5 min of intense hot tea BBBJ, we finished bathing. 20 mins of soild WATer Sports.

On the bed, she proceed to give me a BBBJ which was still so weak. But it was ok since I was too tired to do anything. Then she lifted my legs up and gave me a solid 5 min of ball licking and AR. Wow, her silky tongue wriggled around the anus area, sending electricfying sensation throughout my body. My hands auto roamed south of her body to the love hole. Wow, she was wet. She told me that she was feel horny and that she wants me.(a pack of lie as usual). I finger her slowly, trying to make her produce more cum. She is really wet and more lovely juices were extracted from her love well. Then I went down on my all fours and asked her to blow/suck/AR me from bottom. This always turns me on as I look behind to see her licking /sucking me like a goat trying to pluck fruits from a tree. YES, that is it. She is a honry bitch trying to pluck my delicious grapes.

She proceed to cap me and rode me like the horny bitch she really was. As she was on top of me, her hands were playing with her boobs and teasefully covering them when my hands tried to touched them. I meh tahan. We then did it in the sitting positions which allows me to launch another tongue licking attack on her nipples. So good. she exclaimed which only make me very more eager to make her happy and cum. Finally I finished her off in doggies style which allows me to slap her bottoms.

After I cummed, she told me that she was finishing her duty in 2 weeks time and asked me to come and see her soon. What a waste. If only I knew her sooner, then can try to get her out for outside session.

Name : TOY
Body : 7.5/10 (Pear shaped)
Boob : (50% natural 50% manmade. God made them beautiful while man made them perfect.)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Hot tea, bath room BBBJ)
BM : 7/10 (very obligling and willing to be taken control of)
AR : 8/10 (very smooth and ticklish)
FJ : 6/10 (not that her FJ is not good. Only that all the foreplay made me so tired and I cum quite fast to really enjoy her full range of FJ services)
Attitude : 9/10 (everything also can. Impossible is nothing for her.)
RTF : YES since she has only 2 weeks left.
Old 30-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Toy's a hardworking gal....very service oriented but too bad her boobs aint to my liking....a tad too hard due to the silicone....i still prefer au natural.
Old 30-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phucker
Toy's a hardworking gal....very service oriented but too bad her boobs aint to my liking....a tad too hard due to the silicone....i still prefer au natural.
Yeap. Hot Tea bbbj in the shower, showering cap... boobie rub... photos in her room.. nice nice.. but just too bad, boobs synthetic

Will remember her..
Old 01-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
Yeap. Hot Tea bbbj in the shower, showering cap... boobie rub... photos in her room.. nice nice.. but just too bad, boobs synthetic

Will remember her..
now that u mention her photos....reminds me of the kid in her photo
think thats her son.....see already feel guilty leh, machiam like sad fuck like that
Old 01-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Yup, me tried her. Worth every dollar, even the shower cap )
Hope you like it but she is leaving soon this month. Less than 10 days before this TOY leaves our friendly shores.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I know, that's why I'm going again next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
Hope you like it but she is leaving soon this month. Less than 10 days before this TOY leaves our friendly shores.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SDRam88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up L18h14g18

Hi there,
Posting my 1st FR for all samsters,a brief summary of my bonk last week.

Name : Forgotten
Body : 7/10 (Pear shaped)
Boob : 34B (nice 2hold and natural)
BBBJ : 9/10 (on bed only)
BM : 8/10 (very obligling)
AR : 9/10 (very smooth and ticklish)
FJ : 7/10 (not that her FJ is not good,the foreplay made me cum quite fast to really enjoy her full range of FJ services)
Attitude : 9/10 (everything also can)
RTF : YES!

Overall,she is new here..oni 2 weeks in S'pore.I give her $10 tips and she was very surprised,maybe I'm the 1st customer to give her tips eversince she arrived and worked here.
Quite worth for a CAT40 bonk,guess as time goes by..her services will improve even better.
Old 01-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15795 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L866AG15

WA CALL ALL THE BROTHERS TO GIVE HER A FAREWELL FUCK ALTOGETHER
Old 01-10-2004, 08:17 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
L18h38g10

Was walking around for a looong time before deciding to choose her among 3 girls in the house.

Extremely friendly and claim she have just arrived in singapore. Takes every attention to make you feel comfortable. Undress, and bring you into the shower. In the shower, with the shower form running all over, she uses her breast to rub your body all over, i had to tell her to stop. haha

On the bed, catbaths you slowly and a nice BJ, nice ball licking action and everything, almost making me shoot out my load, again had to ask her to stop. Then entered her and she ride on top of me b4 i came. Overall a damn good experience. What matters most is she attitude is top class, keep asking you if its ok and if you are comfortable and never for once neglecting you. I unloaded very fast and she even give me tips on how to pratice and prolong the session without shooting so fast

Name : Ah Kuay ( or something)
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude: 9/10!!!
Hokkien : 9/10!

Overall the best gem i have found so far, speaks very very good hokkien and makes sure you are comfortable. Class 1 for her attitude. Im sure anyone who tries her will agree.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she just arrived in SG how she speak very good hokkien ?
Old 01-10-2004, 11:57 PM
cheongin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiG
If she just arrived in SG how she speak very good hokkien ?
Means that SG is not her first stop in her tour of duty
Old 02-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya but its uncommon for thais to work in taiwan, the only other country known for hokkien. If its china, chances r she will sprout chinese instead of hok.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on L8H66EG8

Nothng to do so pop by at around 2+ this morning. REGRETS sia! Mostly, all the hse are already so walk to L18. Sian all BZ....... So decided to walk walk ago and saw that L8H66E was open. So pop in and see got got gal or not. Saw 3 gals.... And G8 was sort of having make up.... and her face kinda Sian (BIG MISTAKE)

Body: 6/10
Boobs:6/10 ( disappointing, kinda Small and shag)
BJ: Decided to opt out as her face, machiam i Force her... (Dammed Tired Look)
FJ: 7/10: She knows how to use her CB Muscle....
Damage: $50!!!! ( Don't know Y!!! Any Bros care to shed some like for me?? is it due to the hour??)
RTF: FORGET IT!!! $ wasted
Old 02-10-2004, 11:59 AM
cheongin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
FR on L8H66EG8

Damage: $50!!!! ( Don't know Y!!! Any Bros care to shed some like for me?? is it due to the hour??)
RTF: FORGET IT!!! $ wasted
Dun think it's due to the hour most probably u kenna cai tao already
Old 03-10-2004, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alrighty. Was feeling like a release after all the soccer watching and playing and of cos, work.

When thru the forum and to thank the brothers here who are also into $40 cat, here's my FR

House:L8H66eG18
Name : Nat
Age : Dunno why but all thai gers like to say that they are 40
Body : Average. Petite
Boob : Can never figure out how to size boobies, but hers was pretty alright
BBBJ : Uses hot water ... short but powerful suction
BM : Gosh, some rubbing in the shower. Like it
AR : Been awhile where I find a ger who do AR, always like my licked
FJ : As she seem to enjoy(dunno real or not) I just do her missionary and came in that as well. She was moaning like she enjoys it, hmmm aiya who cares real or not, as long as I enjoyed it as well
Attitude : Pretty good and worth a try for other bros here
RTF : YES!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1