The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by askdad View Post
Is it only me or does carrie and tang tang not reply calls or sms?
I tried to book TT twice, no reply
Old 30-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

I know you guys said zoya playability Low, but Zoya can’t even grab ass or boobs during session? Or just no sucking haha
Old 30-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Oh and coco aka Lisa, does she have tummy? Age isn’t a matter for me as Long as the body is well
Maintained
Old 30-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
I know you guys said zoya playability Low, but Zoya can’t even grab ass or boobs during session? Or just no sucking haha
Why can't you use the search function?

Next question you gonna ask they down there below got shave?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Haha bro smrt I did, but only mentioned Low playability m, nvr specify
Old 30-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Zoya puts in a lot of effort in massage. When you see her hands, you will know what I mean. No short cuts after so long in the business. That's why I can't complain if she's lacking in certain department.
Old 30-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's starkly clear you aren't looking at the massage aspect so why go through hassle of narrowing your list down to restrictive vanillas when there are others who provide better sensual services?

Old 30-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tbh I believe the term low playability is sufficient enough. No need to go into specifics. If you're looking into getting a bang, engaging a FL would be much better
If not, why don't you just straight engage or ask them yourself?
Old 30-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Old 30-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by askdad View Post
Is it only me or does carrie and tang tang not reply calls or sms?

For Tang Tang if her slots are full for the day. She did replied to tell me that.
I have no problem getting a reply from Carrie.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jackngill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

An ran, Aimee, Zoya, can help rank according to hotnesss and sensual? Haven’t tried these 3 thank you!
An ran lol she have a nice rack and can chat well, her hair smell quite nice as well lol i always blacklist those who have strange smell on their hair

sensual i just keep to the basic , didnt request to suck her tits or go south

the view and touch of her racks and smooth skin and cute ass is enough for me to have a good time

aimee my choice for a good strong massage, sometime she is very serious at her massage so there's hardly any topic if i didn't start any chat

nice rack as well but i still prefer An ran one

look wise , An ran win her. aimee just look very simple to me

Zoya didnt try yet lol cause i scare that she wont remove her bra for me if I'm a first timer to find her

Last edited by jackngill; 30-07-2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Looks like you've taken the right path in graduating from history class..

Old 30-07-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Tbh I believe the term low playability is sufficient enough. No need to go into specifics. If you're looking into getting a bang, engaging a FL would be much better
If not, why don't you just straight engage or ask them yourself?
Yah lor jitao find those VP SYTs and fug them gao gao no need to worry about can touch here touch there..

Old 30-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, instead of fact find too much details and end up don’t know have or don’t have, since level of intimacy may varies, might as well take the leap of faith and try. What you explore and discover may differ from others. Who knows u may uncover a diamond

As the saying goes, ignorance is a bliss... just do it
Old 30-07-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Seen her before on another Web with different name.
Similar pics, FJ at same damage. Location same too.
Just not sure whether the same person.
what website i want to book😛😛😛
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1