The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-10-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
skullkendy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=altis

FR for Altis from Lust

Looks: 8/10 looks about in her midst 20s, naturally pretty, barely needed any thick make up.
Body: 8.5/10 add a slight thai tan to her and perky boobs then viola you got Altis.
Bbbj: 9/10 she turned up the horiness in my when she blew me; the consistent twisting and twirling of her tongue on my tip, the warm breath and boobs on me.
FJ: she doesn’t get tired from what I see. Good stamina, when it was my turn to take over and do some work, I pounded her real hard and deep. Can take hard pounding she’s not those delicate type
GFE: was able to break the ice with her at the start, chatted while she gave me a massage at the end too.
Old 24-10-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Tammy of Empire

One thing i gotta say.. i think i kenna mesmerized by this lady. The way she talked with our broken language speaking to each other with google it makes us understand more. Warzone is at the typical place and had to go thru a path to avoid reception desk. Once in the room i start touching her and she returned a favour back. Sohower was almost SOP till she kneel down with my top half still with soap, she gave me a bbbj preview (will elaborate later). Rinsed wipe and off to bed.

While sitting on the bed she suddenly kneel down again to give me a tongue wiggling, full suction bbbj. At times she will dt and caress my ball sack with her finger. I had to stop her cos i wanna lay down flat on my back. But she insist telling me to be on my fours so she can give me AR. I actually do not like AR at all but her transition from AR to bbbj again was awesome. I felt like i am a car and a machanic looking at under carrage. The sight is a really unforgotable one. After about 15mins of pleasure being sucked hard, i asked for caps where she her excellence in riding. Mind her tightness and her movement tells me a mixed idea does she born with skill or this is her full time job. Changed to a few positions and i blew up during missionary.

We talked alot before to the point we lost track of time. She suggested for me to saddle on top of her while she sucked on me like crazy telling me to COF. Without hesitation i obliged with she sticking out her tongue while i blew my 2nd into her mouth n landed some on her chin. She took her time to get up and walked like champion to the toilet to spit out my juice.

I left the place feeling damn satisfied and i think this can give Linda a good challange.

I managed to convince her that sg men love shaven pussy. Pass her a shaver for her to use. So bro coming please bring some shaver for her

Overall she is easily my top 10 list in my 15yrs career. If speak thai, i believe the session is better. My thai is baby level. Also she enjoys indian food for a reason.

Cheers...
Old 24-10-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dtctvkonan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=902421&highlight=amg

AMG - lust

Looks: 9/10 like those naive maiden girl, very angelic looking. Few blemishes, can’t really fault her cute face

Body: 8/10 petite, exactly what I would expect for an syt, short cute, juicy tits.

Boobs: big B that is big on her.

Bbbj: She sucked me with such passion, very wet cus of her saliva and couldn’t feel her teeth at all.

Fj: she doesn’t stop, tired already still hug me and try to move slow, then I pumped her from the bottom can feel her damn deep, plus point is she very tight.
Old 24-10-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Elnino11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

Annie GC 23/10

Looks 9/10 Thai tan young milf slutty Korean look
Body 9/10 slim tall sexy slender fit
Boobs 9/10 enhanced perky soft pointy nipples fun to play
Bbbj 9/10 skillful hardworking good duration tries to dt
Cim 9/10 solid cim

Annie same tier as Opal, same body, same skills, Ang pai material, cim and bbbj lover and slim body big tits lover will love her

Rtf yes
Does she French?
Old 24-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
nighteye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Baby (Fairies Finder)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=904553

OKT : smooth arrangement
Looks : Pleasant looking without much makeup. 80% Similar to photos.
Body : Enhanced Boobs with suckable nipples
BBBJ : A bit short but put in effort
FJ : tried a few positions and she was willing to change
GFE : can't speak much English but tried her best using Google translator
Old 24-10-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ricmoet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=904838&highlight=qq

QQ - lust

Looks: 8/10 attractively pretty, pretty gorgeous.

Body: 9/10 nice body with tats, body is sexy, boobs are a handful and love to fondle and play.

Boobs: real not man made

Painting: she’s wet and extra responsive few flicks of my tongue on her clit and she was moaning like crazy.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 she’s hella great with her mouth, suction was good.

Fj: 9/10 I love how she rode me, and we could change so many positions and she never complain or give black face.

Gfe: we talked great and she not always on her phone.
Old 24-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayLaFlare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Rachel from Poseidon today.

First off, thanks to the okt for easy booking and simple directions. Responded in 1 min, and instructions were all clear.

I can verify everything the last bro reported about Rachel a few pages back; I also recognized the necklace from his pic.

If you like tiny, extremely petite SYTs, then this girl should be on your list. Very tiny. Sweet personality, and although she only speaks basic English she tries to engage and give a good experience. Cute face, braces, little b-cup boobs, and tight.

Location was very easy to get to, about 5 min walk from MRT. The room was ok; loud because of construction next door and a loud radio in the hallway.

I would RTF if there weren’t so many others I want to try. I recommend Rachel if you have the time to visit.
Old 24-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
anda123 is Cool - loads of Potential

A1 - alyn

Face: Pretty
Skin: Fair
Boobs: B probably
Body: Slim
Bbbj: Never try
Fj: Nice like GF

RTF Yes
Old 24-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jijimomochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wagon - Lust365

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

Got my eyes on Wagon this time. She is really seductive and lusty irl. Not much difference from photo. Good figure, slim and slender. Sexy natural D’s. Service all very good, knows what to do. Very professional and good attitude. Indeed a good catch. Satisfied with her service and highly recommended for other bros! Good bonk find Wagon, definitely will please and pleasure you.
Old 24-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Moon77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Larissa (OneSiam)

OKT : Very friendly and helpful in locating place. And bringing in such quality gems.

Looks : 10/10, Very pretty, no other words to describe.
Body : 10/10, smooth and white with no stretch marks
BBBJ : 10/10, very hardworking and can blow for very long.
FJ : 10/10, 2S came out in no time. Very got feeling.
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Definately must. Thanks.
Old 24-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
fisherkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=905263&highlight=anny

Anny - silk

Looks: 8.5 look like rich tai tai sugar mummy feels, classy and elegant type of lady. Indeed is quite chio
Body: nice body and figure stats say is B cup, but I believe it might be a small C, very squishy soft breast. Boobs are firm and nice.
Bbbj: she started sucking my hard dick.. I push her head deeper and she can really take it well. love it when she licked all over my groin n balls
FJ: 9 Her butt good for soft spanking. Good genuine stereo from her. Really accomodate with any position

Old 24-10-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
cleanfck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anny - SS

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=905263&highlight=anny

Ang pai Anny, very pretty and sexy. She look like one of those FHM model. Got her booked real quick.

Her body is really sexy, slender frame and slim waist. Natural boobs, B cup. Killer body, cannot resist one.

Good bj service, handle my cock very well. Clean my cock like a pro with her tongue. Never miss a spot, fully covered with her saliva.

Bed skills very solid, she is very accommodating and skilful too. Ride me like a pro with that sexy hips movement. Grind me all the way and pound on my hard cock. Her moaning also damn solid and sexy, buey tahan cum out already.
Old 24-10-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!

Guess from Fairies Finder

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?...6&highlight=sw

OKT : easy arrangement
Looks 8/10: PYT looks, beautiful and innocent
Body 9/10: I just love her body type - tall, slender, like a gazelle. A perfect little ass
Boobs 7/10: Natural B cup, large suckable nipples
BBBJ 8/10: Didn't spend any time on my balls, but OMG she has excellent deep throat skills. Has braces but never felt anything except her soft mouth.
FJ 9/10: tried several positions, naturally wet and tight
Painting 8/10: not shaved but not bushy. Tasty with no smell, she likes it - plays with her nipples while I lick
GFE 5/10: relaxed and friendly - speaks ok English. Didn't offer any frenching.
RTF: Her looks drive me crazy, and her BBBJ alone is worth another visit. I'm going back tomorrow. She will be here another week.
Old 24-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Larisa 8pm
OKT : onesiam
Looks : 10/10 really look like some korean chick and if you reject idk what to say already
Body : 9.5/10 perfect size and pinkish nips sibei power
BBBJ : 9/10 auto go down and tease you once you got hard
FJ : 9/10 her moans and the face make you think that 2s is not enough
French : 10/10 very auto
GFE : 10/10 very high and she not shy to talk anything with you
RTF : 100% yes for me
Old 24-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Altis - Lust365

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=altis

Looks: 9/10 tall and pretty looking.

Body: 9/10 sexy and slim body, natural boobs.

Painting: 8.5/10 didnt take long to make her soaking wet and juicy. No weird smell.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 pro head giver, tickling my tip and twirling around it. Spit and rub my cock and start sucking fast. Wanted to release all my cum but held back for later.

FJ: 9.5/10 very accommodating and wild in bed. Bang her until scream and moan damn sexy. Good service and attitude.

Gfe: comfortable with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1