The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
xxkibazxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Yeah can someone share XQ contact number? Thanks!!
Old 02-10-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
The last shop in the scuba row really cmi. But I really like the skinny one closest to scuba, got the next-door-auntie look. Fucked her chest one time, was damn shiok. Personality is like those easy going Tomboy types which I like.

Actually quite a few ml have good attitude and friendliness similar to xq, just that xq got that schoolgirl petite body and have less boundaries. Not easy to find during this time unless you go those shady number spas and usually only got viets there.
Skinny and tomboy makes me think Lina, but hers is the middle shop. Jessie is alot of things. Tomboy and thin is not one I will use
Old 02-10-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What time XQ end?? I now waiting to see for chance
Old 03-10-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Went to recce two days ago at about 6.30 and to my surprise none of the shops open
Wonder if something happened
Old 03-10-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yes i was there for the past few days around 5-7 cannot see her as well
Old 03-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Went to recce two days ago at about 6.30 and to my surprise none of the shops open
If I am not wrong Friday got raided
Old 04-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Current climate raids are frequent. Straits times reported that for month of September total of 283 massage shops were raided and total of 99 women were arrested for the month of September....shopping centers massage is vulnerable becos there is no escape if girl and customer are caught inside shop red handed...period
Old 04-10-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Current climate raids are frequent. Straits times reported that for month of September total of 283 massage shops were raided and total of 99 women were arrested for the month of September....shopping centers massage is vulnerable becos there is no escape if girl and customer are caught inside shop red handed...period
Heard about that too..anyone have an idea which ones were raided?
Old 04-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

did a quick recce on Sat evening 7pm+
dead town by that time.
only 1 old ML at lvl 5, cmi...
Old 04-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Heard about that too..anyone have an idea which ones were raided?

Actually the qot is a bit misphrased.
Raided is ambiguous
238 were visited by popo
Not everyone was a problem found
Buy yea..a lot were
Locations not published but i believe in another platform there is a lot of chatter.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Actually the qot is a bit misphrased.
Raided is ambiguous
238 were visited by popo
Not everyone was a problem found
Buy yea..a lot were
Locations not published but i believe in another platform there is a lot of chatter.
With whats whappened, i'm going to assume all the normal haunts will be ghost towns..sigh
Old 04-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
With whats whappened, i'm going to assume all the normal haunts will be ghost towns..sigh

Let us not forget. The sum total of guys going to SWs is not small...but it is not so large when talking SG males only as a % of the population. The MAJORITY of sg population of both genders are, bluntly, prudes.

So the Gov needs to pander to them. So the drive is on especially to hit ^immoral activity^ hard in places near where normal locals reside.
Now add a layer of icing on this cake, called covid, and it is obvious the strategy.

The raids will not cease any time soon
Places like PL are secondary in a way...they can shut it down in a eyeblink if they want
Old 05-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Let us not forget. The sum total of guys going to SWs is not small...but it is not so large when talking SG males only as a % of the population. The MAJORITY of sg population of both genders are, bluntly, prudes.

So the Gov needs to pander to them. So the drive is on especially to hit ^immoral activity^ hard in places near where normal locals reside.
Now add a layer of icing on this cake, called covid, and it is obvious the strategy.

The raids will not cease any time soon
Places like PL are secondary in a way...they can shut it down in a eyeblink if they want
True dat.. the gov and prudes love to justify their "morality" and tight-arseness with religion and " oh..its what the people want and decided". Sadly, Singapore is like a miniature version of China. If they take those outlets away, sex crimes are going to go way up with guys having no outlet for release.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
commando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went parklane twice but unable to see XQ. Likely busy or never work when I visited. Tried 2nd floor shop directly in front of escalator (purple). Nice figure, not those skinny type but those with some meat at the right place. Fake C cups boobs but soft. Overall service is good. RTf: maybe after I try the legendary XQ.

Any bros have XQ contact to share privately?
Old 05-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando23 View Post
Went parklane twice but unable to see XQ. Likely busy or never work when I visited. Tried 2nd floor shop directly in front of escalator (purple). Nice figure, not those skinny type but those with some meat at the right place. Fake C cups boobs but soft. Overall service is good. RTf: maybe after I try the legendary XQ.

Any bros have XQ contact to share privately?
ahhh...that would be either Bobo or Joey (the one closest to the toilet).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread