The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My stats can’t compare with you, Franco senior.
I’m a little tempted to see how money can be used to help me get to the stage you did during first visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Though I'm not uncle age yet, I'm pimply faced, 1.62 m tall, and with a waistline of 44 in.

If I can get Zoya to get down to panty only during first session, so can you unless your stats are worse than mine
Old 10-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Though I'm not uncle age yet, I'm pimply faced, 1.62 m tall, and with a waistline of 44 in.

If I can get Zoya to get down to panty only during first session, so can you unless your stats are worse than mine
Becos you are 一大粒人, 红毛大只.

BFO of Franco Baresi
Old 10-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I’m a little tempted to see how money can be used to help me get to the stage you did during first visit
Use money no fun, the challenge is always to attract them to do the unmentionables without talk of moolah. If you choose to offer moolah after you succeed, thats the icing on top.

Lao funker 日记
Old 10-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Actually, being old and fugly doesnt mean you cant pique their interest and make them go the extra mile with you.

Important thing is to make them feel comfortable with you and feel you are trustworthy.

Sometimes being able to make them laugh helps too

Having a good rep in their DB helps alot too, when they see new customer nos and accept your session request, they already let them defense down at least 20%.
For sure but you gotta nail down your basic hygiene and grooming first before the rest can develop further..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah lao, get her to go into panty-only mode also need to throw money?

If a short fatty like me can do it, so can you!
Old 10-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
For sure but you gotta nail down your basic hygiene and grooming first before the rest can develop further..
this is a must, the plus points from here forms part of what i mention about comfort and trustworthiness

Ciao!
Old 10-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't be a clown/ass, be a gentlemen, request nicely, and you should be able to get what you want..

Don't find me tho if you can't get it lol..

Old 10-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually, being old and fugly doesnt mean you cant pique their interest and make them go the extra mile with you.

Important thing is to make them feel comfortable with you and feel you are trustworthy.

Sometimes being able to make them laugh helps too

Having a good rep in their DB helps alot too, when they see new customer nos and accept your session request, they already let them defense down at least 20%.

Says the fapping hippo who is a come over man
Actually it just gets down to being a proper human.

Basic grooming, oral hygiene,smell good, be polite,respectful and make them laugh.

Put yourself in their shoes.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Becos you are 一大粒人, 红毛大只.

BFO of Franco Baresi
On that note, the real Baresi is quite short for a defender, but he can play.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lao, get her to go into panty-only mode also need to throw money?

If a short fatty like me can do it, so can you!
So how your height is what now? I guess your waistline and pimple or mor peng face also will change?

Old 10-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Actually it just gets down to being a proper human.

Basic grooming, oral hygiene,smell good, be polite,respectful and make them laugh.

Put yourself in their shoes.
It's not rocket science.. You don't have to be a Jeff Bezos or Jack Ma to impress or sweep them off their feet..

So IMO Ah Boi has 0 reason to fear booking Zoya.. He's a very nice chap, from what I've seen of him so far..

Old 10-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It's not rocket science.. You don't have to be a Jeff Bezos or Jack Ma to impress or sweep them off their feet..

So IMO Ah Boi has 0 reason to fear booking Zoya.. He's a very nice chap, from what I've seen of him so far..
Ya Ah Boi and fapping hippo both sound like awesome people to hang around with
Old 10-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Err... Actually, I was told by a ML previously that you are tall. She was also able to describe your appearance. Amazingly, some MLs seem to have a way to link back to the HP nos and some nicks on this forum. I do not know how they managed to do it.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
y say so. younger but ugly and poor will easily be overpowered by mature, yandao and rich. just the rules of the game. 😹
This hahaha. To be frank, majority of the mls are not young anyway. Those who like to play the kc game will more likely target matured customers. So even if go out, won’t look like zeh zeh and di di.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Err... Actually, I was told by a ML previously that you are tall. She was also able to describe your appearance. Amazingly, some MLs seem to have a way to link back to the HP nos and some nicks on this forum. I do not know how they managed to do it.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=20...ostcount=80033

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1