The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dragon HC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208
Bro Ang, rtf carnation again. Suck her navel longer this time.
Bro Cuteboy, I really not sure of this sucking ang pai's navel trick will work or not.....anyway, my 2 cents are that it would be better if we can get the gal's understanding before we do that.........if not, if we secretly or forcefully do it without the gal's awareness or agreement, would it be deemed as "stealing" someone's luck ?

the whole thing is to ride on the strong luck of someone else or should I say, you borrow the luck of someone to make your luck better, so it might be better if you make your intention frank with the gal and get her understanding to "borrow" her luck, in that sense, it might work better........

anyway, just my comments, no intention to refute you.
Old 29-03-2005, 10:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 0
Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Bro Doenitz79,

So, how much do you pay for Carnation services? $100 or $120?
I paid $100.
Old 29-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
WWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Tried Carnation.No copulation,only rubba rubba.
No fingering,no suckling-said only possible I go for the full course.Another thing,she doesn't allow me to ejaculate on her body.RTF:No.
So bro, u paid $100 juz for BJ/HJ ? Wow, that's pretty steep....
Old 29-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife
Bro Cuteboy, .anyway, my 2 cents are that it would be better if we can get the gal's understanding before we do that.........if not, if we secretly or forcefully do it without the gal's awareness or agreement, would it be deemed as "stealing" someone's luck ?
, so it might be better if you make your intention frank with the gal and get her understanding to "borrow" her luck, in that sense, it might work better........
Bro Highlife. Totally agree with you. It should not be 2 cents. It should be at least $20. Yes. I have always asked the permission of the gal first before I do anything. We should respect and asked for their permission first. So far, all of the gals I asked have agreed. Thats why as what you say, "it might work better" and it came true for me.
Old 29-03-2005, 10:43 PM

Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEF
So bro, u paid $100 juz for BJ/HJ ? Wow, that's pretty steep....
No BJ.No kick with condom,anyway even if BBBJ also not safe.

No copulation-this is reserved for my gal.

I know other HCs offer such services at $80(+entrance fees) and TN joints are even a better deal (entrance fees+rubba rubba<$80) ,but I like to chill out at this place(though it's damm pricey also) and of course I like Ribena.

I've been frequenting this joint for the past 2 years. I've only tried Ribena(I think got 12 times or is it 15?),Winter(once and never again,not saying she is bad,but no chemistry with her) and Carnation today.Though I'm a sucker for big eyes-Carnation possesses one of the loveliest pairs I have seen while Ribena has small ones-I just cannot click with Carnation.

Yeah,I'm pretty close with Ribena-to the extent that I took her for granted in the past,but nowadays I treat her well. I don't think I'll try another gal for some time to come.

Last edited by Doenitz79; 29-03-2005 at 10:56 PM.
Old 30-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
emerald

normal 25+ face, 1 cup, standard service.

translate: no rtf.

cheers
Old 30-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
edfinity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Dragon HC 2

[QUOTE=ang076]Yeah, I'm sure that if there is a contest, there will be fierce competition between Carnation and Ribena..

BTW, it will be my turn to bonk Carnation today. ( I've sent fax to DHC yesterday and DHC informed me that they have arranged the session for me.)

Bro ang076, do agree with you, both are usually booked till late in the night.
Old 30-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

Hi all brudders, will be arranging to go DHC this thurs, wonder if the new gals came? Any new ones to recommend besides the two ang pai rebina & carnation? Your recommendation would be greatly appreciated..
Cheers
Old 30-03-2005, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
grue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of light
new gal

hi bro edfinty

was told by recep today that a new gal yvonne will be in next week. fyi.
Old 30-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, bro cuteboy, I will RTF Carnation again.. maybe 2 months or so later.

Try the other gals first...( for example, there are about 20 gals in DHC, but the FRs are mainly about Carnation, Ribena,..and few others. Maybe, other gals have unique tricks up to their sleeves which we may not be aware of.. )

As for sucking navel , I dont force her, but merely hug her , suck her nipples , and then suck navel ..( I told her that she had cute body.)

Anyone of you wanna try Yvonne and post detailed FR here?

See whether she is experienced in providing FJ , maintaining hygience for our sakes...( Some new gals might not put condoms on cock properly, or used tissue to remove condoms after FJ.)
Old 30-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79

I've been frequenting this joint for the past 2 years. I've only tried Ribena(I think got 12 times or is it 15?)

Yeah,I'm pretty close with Ribena-to the extent that I took her for granted in the past,but nowadays I treat her well. I don't think I'll try another gal for some time to come.
tried ribena a few times, much lesser than u.
but during the last time, she started asking me about my personal things n even the pay i earn.
she was disappointed when i told her i earn less than $2k. she said not enuff to buy her monthly cosmetics.

did she ask u or not?
Old 30-03-2005, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
but during the last time, she started asking me about my personal things n even the pay i earn.
she was disappointed when i told her i earn less than $2k. she said not enuff to buy her monthly cosmetics.

did she ask u or not?
I am the type who will fall in love easily.There was once when I was constantly quarrelling with my ex,so I seeked solace in Ribena.I visited her,like once every two weeks and I looked forward to each visit.I began to think I might had fallen for her.It got to the state that I was constantly thinking of her.Then things got better with my ex and gradually the feeling faded somehow.Luckily...This kind of gal you can really forget about getting as wife...

Ya she did ask me about personal stuff.She even asked me which celebrity I fantasized about and I told her,heh.Ya,I'm pretty close to her.I know her real name and her date of birth also-she showed me her ID or whatever you call it.

Still looking forward to meet her again.

By the way,just went to DSC for HIV screening.All I can say is "PHEWWW".Though I am in the low risk group but just want to have a peace of mind.The DHC gals are pretty health conscious I might add.They go for checkups every month.I once said I wanted to ejaculate inside her(as a joke of course)She said not even for $1000!

Last edited by Doenitz79; 30-03-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 30-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
did she ask u or not?
For them, money comes and goes quickly, there is little time to consider for anything.
Old 30-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

Yeh yeh, tomorrow is my day.. Going bonking liao leh... But after browsing through the threads, got mixed up on who to look for liao..... Brudders pls help me on some pointers on.. violet, joey, bobo, carnation, armani.. Tx
Old 31-03-2005, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

DHC gals go for check up every month? Thats good.. DHC is the place worth visiting ... I think DHC is ranked 1st of the Big Four HCs, in terms of service and gals..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1