The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Samapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Was recommend to try a gal who does prostate care after doing hair removal service. Quite a good experience to have a massage, flip over then do hair removal service (can do armpits and groin).. she then asked me if I want to do prostate care. She was amazing as she slowing work her finger into me and seeing all hairless does excite me and she too teased me more.

YY is located in Tampines area. Bro gave me this code to use SBFHDLY

This is an honest review and hope bros can support me as seems to have more contacts i need to have points.
Bro can share the contact detail ?
Old 18-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Samapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by libido View Post
Field report for Soda

Got Soda’s contact from a bro here. Follow his instructions. Typing in the main chat asking him to share won’t get you her contact.

Finally had a compatible slot with her after trying 3 times over the last few weeks.

Two words: No regrets

Her ‘normal’ and ‘standard’ massage skills are excellent. Could feel which are my problem areas and applied more pressure and paid more attention to them.

For the prostrate massage, she took some time to tease and massage around the chocolate star fish to keep me relaxed when she knew it was my first time. First position was supine on all fours. Felt like pooping and the body and mind was focussed on not pooping and that made it quite uncomfortable and unenjoyable. Flipped over on my back and it was better. Maybe also because she could play with other things more easily when I am lying on my back.

I consider myself lucky. She did some things to me, for me, that other bros say she doesn’t do. Maybe she like my face, maybe because I didn’t even ask about the price until everything was over, maybe I didn’t make demands or maybe because I didn’t grope her even though she was only in her thongs.

Having my prostrate stroked when cumming was out of this world….

Will definitely RTM. But maybe I’ll try the juagen next time which she says will be painful.

The other chicks in the shop look good but I’ll stick with Soda just because of the chemistry.
Bro can share the contact details ?
Old 18-11-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
Aweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud of
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Was recommend to try a gal who does prostate care after doing hair removal service. Quite a good experience to have a massage, flip over then do hair removal service (can do armpits and groin).. she then asked me if I want to do prostate care. She was amazing as she slowing work her finger into me and seeing all hairless does excite me and she too teased me more.

This is an honest review and hope bros can support me as seems to have more contacts i need to have points.
Hi bro, send me ctc ?
Old 18-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 2
andyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweboy View Post
Hi bro, send me ctc ?
Thanks for reading my post.

Her wechat is yuhoutiankong178

let her know you got her contact from Andy

Nice lady....very homely type of gal.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Finally back in SG and booked Soda right away.
I’ve been setting guys up with her but actually haven’t benefitted from as session with her myself.

Got settled in and she knew I wasn’t keen on prostate massage this time. She was surprised and was actually ready with the gloves.

Instead she focused on the hot stones for my lower back and had super on point strength.

Had the special finish and I was a happy man.

On a side note been replying steadily to some requests for her contact. Thanks to those who don’t send out her contact and acknowledge me. Just trying to protect her by being a bit more cautious in giving it out.

She’s said that she’s not been feeling well so she hasn’t always replied immediately. If you don’t get a response first time around do keep trying and be polite. No one likes an entitled jerk.

To the guy who posted repeatedly that he had a bad experience, she’s actually aware and feels bad that you had a poor session. Apparently she went through someone to reach out and say she’d make it up to you but was rejected and told to “Fuck off”. Guess we all have to keep in mind YMMV.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
emptycheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by libido View Post
Field report for Soda

Got Soda’s contact from a bro here. Follow his instructions. Typing in the main chat asking him to share won’t get you her contact.

Finally had a compatible slot with her after trying 3 times over the last few weeks.

Two words: No regrets

Her ‘normal’ and ‘standard’ massage skills are excellent. Could feel which are my problem areas and applied more pressure and paid more attention to them.

For the prostrate massage, she took some time to tease and massage around the chocolate star fish to keep me relaxed when she knew it was my first time. First position was supine on all fours. Felt like pooping and the body and mind was focussed on not pooping and that made it quite uncomfortable and unenjoyable. Flipped over on my back and it was better. Maybe also because she could play with other things more easily when I am lying on my back.

I consider myself lucky. She did some things to me, for me, that other bros say she doesn’t do. Maybe she like my face, maybe because I didn’t even ask about the price until everything was over, maybe I didn’t make demands or maybe because I didn’t grope her even though she was only in her thongs.

Having my prostrate stroked when cumming was out of this world….

Will definitely RTM. But maybe I’ll try the juagen next time which she says will be painful.

The other chicks in the shop look good but I’ll stick with Soda just because of the chemistry.

bro can share soda ctc pls? TIA
Old 20-11-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
emptycheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Thanks bros for your support, hoped you all had a great sexperience with her

PM sent and replied to all bros asking for JC's contacts, pls check your DMs.

hi bro, can share contact? TIA!
Old 20-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaczero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Finally back in SG and booked Soda right away.
I’ve been setting guys up with her but actually haven’t benefitted from as session with her myself.

Got settled in and she knew I wasn’t keen on prostate massage this time. She was surprised and was actually ready with the gloves.

Instead she focused on the hot stones for my lower back and had super on point strength.

Had the special finish and I was a happy man.

On a side note been replying steadily to some requests for her contact. Thanks to those who don’t send out her contact and acknowledge me. Just trying to protect her by being a bit more cautious in giving it out.

She’s said that she’s not been feeling well so she hasn’t always replied immediately. If you don’t get a response first time around do keep trying and be polite. No one likes an entitled jerk.

To the guy who posted repeatedly that he had a bad experience, she’s actually aware and feels bad that you had a poor session. Apparently she went through someone to reach out and say she’d make it up to you but was rejected and told to “Fuck off”. Guess we all have to keep in mind YMMV.

can share soda contact?
Old 21-11-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Would appreciate any contacts. Thank you
Old 21-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc please? Thanks

Quote:

Old 21-11-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hi bro can share ctc
Old 21-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 15
nicko7o7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicko7o7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicko7o7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi Bro, anyone can share Soda's contract?
Old 23-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptycheese View Post
hi bro, can share contact? TIA!
Hi Bro, please check your PM!
Old 23-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

tauropie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share with me too pls? Thanks!

Quote:
Old 23-11-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

tauropie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share sofa’s contact? Thanks!

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread