The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe something unfavourable was stated in their database about your age and physique.
Must start asking my regulars to " 给我留好评"

高富帅的胖胖永远自己
Old 11-08-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

Anyway im surprised so many bros just want a sensual tease, hj with full roaming or bbbj? and chit chat / companionship without sex. If ur requirements so simple then u can try geylang, just need to inform both the okt and the girl of what you want.

If i want something so simple as a boob rub, sensual tease and hj then i go geylang, because 1)the girl there go for regular health check ups. 2)if halfway i horny still can bonk them 3)so many to choose from!!! 4)u can see their actual looks, no fake photos.
You know, maybe a lot of guys in sg are lacking a certain something. I've come to conclude that many are not just looking for a sexual feeling. A lot yearn that "loving" feeling which they are not getting. Some haven't had any emotional connection with a girl for years. For a lot, it really isn't easy to find a girl to spend intimate time with.

That emotion of human connection is as much desired and needed as a sexual release. People need to feel loved, and that is something a doe eye, young, nubile bodied cute girl could provide. Even if it's for an one and paid for.

I think there are more lonely people out there than we care to admit. Maybe they have been alone for too long. Or maybe they are in a bad and loveless relationship. Or the relationship is not not what they had expected . Or maybe it's a marriage for far too long. Whatever the backstory, love is yearned for. And GL WLs dont do it cos the stigma of being a prostitute is always there. However a sweet ML can be easily be construed as that sweet crush you had, and now you can feel love from her for a while.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-08-2020 at 09:00 AM.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
This MR has the details.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=20...ostcount=79477

In summary < 40 👍👌
I'm less than 40.

But I'm also >1.62m with a 42-in waist, hope I still qualify though...

Will be contacting her...
Old 11-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Nnkc. After Zoya now another Fiona. Find ML still must be Yandao handsome now age also must be young. We all Sillyporeans really machiam like Roberts seeing they are still so popular.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Must start asking my regulars to " 给我留好评"

高富帅的胖胖永远自己
Among the MLs, they quite 讲义气 one. There is a ML whom I thought I was very gum with, so I ask her to leave a positive review for me. She did, but I found out that she wrote that I am fat and likes to CIM...wtf...
Old 11-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Among the MLs, they quite 讲义气 one. There is a ML whom I thought I was very gum with, so I ask her to leave a positive review for me. She did, but I found out that she wrote that I am fat and likes to CIM...wtf...
Actually unless you have bad records that needs to be "purified", best to let the ML decide if they want to put in any good words for you. You will be surprised that some ML will just quietly do it for you (and also to benefit their fellow sisters, just like what we do here in this thread) without asking for any credit. Some ML very steady, once I declined a ML at the doorstep cos is totally different from website photo. On my next visit to my regular I just asked her help me see if I kena "blacked" due to the reject incident, she immediately check and even assure me that if I kena blacked she will add on good comments to help me bury the bad records.

Agree on the sisterhood bond amongst ML but they have their own rivalry groups too la, afterall woman will be woman
Old 11-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
wah seh, dio sabo!
Old 11-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And GL WLs dont do it cos the stigma of being a prostitute is always there. However a sweet ML can be easily be construed as that sweet crush you had, and now you can feel love from her for a while.
The raw, cold, naked truth is that the masseuse at the posh six-star hotel spa who allows only autoroaming of her top with clothes on for tips... is also a sex worker.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Posh 6 star hotel spa masseuse can also do this meh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The raw, cold, naked truth is that the masseuse at the posh six-star hotel spa who allows only autoroaming of her top with clothes on for tips... is also a sex worker.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Posh 6 star hotel spa masseuse can also do this meh....
Anything can happen inside the room. That's all I'll say.
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually unless you have bad records that needs to be "purified", best to let the ML decide if they want to put in any good words for you. You will be surprised that some ML will just quietly do it for you (and also to benefit their fellow sisters, just like what we do here in this thread) without asking for any credit. Some ML very steady, once I declined a ML at the doorstep cos is totally different from website photo. On my next visit to my regular I just asked her help me see if I kena "blacked" due to the reject incident, she immediately check and even assure me that if I kena blacked she will add on good comments to help me bury the bad records.

Agree on the sisterhood bond amongst ML but they have their own rivalry groups too la, afterall woman will be woman
Wa I heard about this incident too from coke.
Is it her who help you with it?
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Here:

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=201...ostcount=76860

"It starts with you during the booking process. Be cordial even before you meet her. Your initial contact with her should be via texting, please no calling. And the message should b along the lines of "Hello, are you free for a one-hour session between 3-6 pm?" As far as possible, try to let her have a 2-3 hour window so that there's more flexibility for the both of you. Regardless of the tone of her reply, respond to it with something like "Thank you, looking forward to the session."
Great tips in the link. Somehow missed it in the midst of the many messages. Thank you Franco senior
Old 11-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
updated the bot with a new command:

/longlist

command takes around 20 seconds to run. Tabulates all positive/neutral/negative FRs and returns the count. Right now it looks a little messy so if you guys have any suggestion on how to improve it let me know. Also wondering if I should just openly post the link to the bot for everyone?
Bro, just asking, is your bot running on Telegram or some other platform? Sorry I'm a newbie in this area of the sub forum. With the covid issue affecting choices in other domes, I'm considering trying out this new area. Have read a fair bit in this sub forum to try to narrow down to a few good MLs to try, but would greatly appreciate it if you don't mind sharing the link to the bot with me... TIA regardless of whether I'll get the link
Old 11-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Wa I heard about this incident too from coke.
Is it her who help you with it?
Oh no bro, turns out there's no black record, guess that ML is used to people walking off cos she uses fake photo.

The steady ML i referred to was Hebe/Zhi Qing
Old 11-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I guess she is not here to earn $$ but here fishing for SG Carrot boyfriend who will take her off the market but also must not be uncle and have to be in shape. Well, if she is Donna or Aila calibre by all means carry on. But I dare say even those 2 legendary AP will not sustain long if cherry pick customers to such extent, let alone this lass whom based on pictures is not even remotely near their qualities.

Apologies if Fiona white knights are offended but facts are facts. She should wake up her idea.
Hehe, bunny looking for sweet young juicy carrot(s). There is an old saying, keng keng, keng tiok chau leng geng ... hope bros understand the hokkein wisdom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1