The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
No leh, she jiak loti wor. Must blame bro nemo no bring her jiak ho liao that’s why. #blamenemo
I never brought anything to her before. Who was with her last night please own up - your company caused many of us cannot eat fish today... Now need to find other vegetables to munch.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Cheryl service level is definitely good. The disadvantages tho is she considered shop based (No bed to hug hug comfortably) although only her and her colleague is there. And also that tiny puny little portable shower unit..... bui bui me everytime squeeze inside trying to bath but everytime knock myself left right centre. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Ok FR akan datang

No Chilli Hippo
Old 20-08-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheryl service level is definitely good. The disadvantages tho is she considered shop based (No bed to hug hug comfortably) although only her and her colleague is there. And also that tiny puny little portable shower unit..... bui bui me everytime squeeze inside trying to bath but everytime knock myself left right centre. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Same.. Detest those portable showers.. 150kg bui bui like me can barely fit inside and close the door.. Always kena di siao by the ML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Same.. Detest those portable showers.. 150kg bui bui like me can barely fit inside and close the door.. Always kena di siao by the ML..
Question time...

How do u fit a Hippo in a 3x3 portable shower?

Great Teacher Hippo
Old 20-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
I never brought anything to her before. Who was with her last night please own up - your company caused many of us cannot eat fish today... Now need to find other vegetables to munch.
Priority is for her to rest and follow up with the cancelled bookings and schedule them for another day..

Old 20-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sure can, used to frequent her, unless she changed alot (last visited maybe 2 years ago). she can also chat with you the whole session, if not she will be singing to herself and massaging you. btw she started off with different menu (not FJ) b4 become massage grandmaster and never looked back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Keep hearing she's the quiet, ice queen type, so would be interesting if can get her to open up more.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Question time...

How do u fit a Hippo in a 3x3 portable shower?

Great Teacher Hippo
Chiu dun nid to go inside..

Go value shop and get those $1 wet wipes packs and wipe chiur self down..

Hard bui bui truths..

Old 20-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ahhh... so the bed hugging part is a factor to consider for apartment based MLs. I've never tried them before so can't compare on that. But seems like many senior bros here have been saying service standards for most MLs now going downhill. Maybe will try only when borders reopen and more MLs competing in the market drive up service standards, since booking the current crop takes a lot of luck and patience for someone like me who is not in their db.

Yes, Cheryl's service standards are pretty good in my limited cheonging opinion. But a pity about the shower pod indeed. I'm 170+ and not fat. Just a big belly from drinking and alot of good food, and yet I have quite a fair bit of trouble showering. Kept bumping into the sides. But room was clean when I visited so that's a big plus for me.

Although shop based but I think it's still reasonably safe cos there are no obvious signboards and they have an electronic door lock. Only downside is quite many Indian FTs around when I visited at about midnight
Old 20-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

Finally 10 mins before 1 hour everything stop and I proceed to shower, payoff and bye bye. She was again very friendly before I left. Her 变臉 skill .... I will have to say is amazing....

So I Guess just like how few bros mentioned here that we need to take charge of the time progress so that we don’t just get jerk-off somehow and be driven out within 30-35 mins timeframe. She did not reject my request of head massage at least. Use of phone is minimal throughout the whole process.

Would I rtm ? NO - as I think for the same amount of money I can get a decent body massage and yet a sensual HJ with ML in spa, although they are dressed. But again one man’s meat is another man’s poison. So try at your own risk.
Good MR, pretty accurate. She's been here a while so will differ from the MLs that come to our shores for a few months. Differ that she's used to SG man and accustomed to the behaviour patterns.

So one thing which I observed may be a careless mistake is being to honest, telling a ML that I take a long time to cum is not a good idea. The presumed mindset of "take a long time" might result in faster than usual pumping, especially for MLs that have prior experiences. It's psychological that will affect the seasion because already a precaution is set in place.

Instead I will often say I cum easily, take it easy, that works to have a long session even if I am not that easy. I had my shares of regional colorful nights, on business travels. So know, sometimes shit happens and you get a not so lively fish.

Honesty does spoil things 90% of the time. That has been consistent for me at least.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Ok FR akan datang

No Chilli Hippo
Looking forward to your FR senior bro. Would be interested to see how you find her stacked against the many MLs you have tried before
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwearck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, just to confirm, this is a different Aimee right??
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.p...ighlight=aimee
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Ahhh... so the bed hugging part is a factor to consider for apartment based MLs. I've never tried them before so can't compare on that. But seems like many senior bros here have been saying service standards for most MLs now going downhill. Maybe will try only when borders reopen and more MLs competing in the market drive up service standards, since booking the current crop takes a lot of luck and patience for someone like me who is not in their db.

Yes, Cheryl's service standards are pretty good in my limited cheonging opinion. But a pity about the shower pod indeed. I'm 170+ and not fat. Just a big belly from drinking and alot of good food, and yet I have quite a fair bit of trouble showering. Kept bumping into the sides. But room was clean when I visited so that's a big plus for me.

Although shop based but I think it's still reasonably safe cos there are no obvious signboards and they have an electronic door lock. Only downside is quite many Indian FTs around when I visited at about midnight
In short, shop based standard facilities, home based standard service..

Bui bui Hippo
Old 20-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I'm probably half that weight but with a big tummy and feel it's already hard to shower without bumping the sides sometimes
Old 20-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
retreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Violet legit good?
Old 20-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearck View Post
Hey bros, just to confirm, this is a different Aimee right??
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.p...ighlight=aimee
Same lah where got different lol..

Should change her pics to smth different and sexier..

How many donkey years liao still use that set..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1