The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
gg on sat w few frens... was lucky i gt the 23.6 baht exchange rate..seeing nw tt baht rate dropping. Still deciding btw diamond plaza , lee gardens or grand plaza hotel to stay...any suggestion? U pick up farm girls or cheong ktvs n discos?
for me i like stay in asia or golden crown plaza hotel never try grand plaza but lee gardens is a good hotel, i think i will go farm and discos. but ktv i alone too ex liao.
Old 19-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
gg on sat w few frens... was lucky i gt the 23.6 baht exchange rate..seeing nw tt baht rate dropping. Still deciding btw diamond plaza , lee gardens or grand plaza hotel to stay...any suggestion? U pick up farm girls or cheong ktvs n discos?

Bro, just a suggestion of the hotel to u tho i only been there for 10 over times. Lee Garden is expensive and the room so so only. Grand Plaza was the first hotel i stay and that was more than ten over years liao so the room lagi no need to say (duno whether they got renovate or not). Better give it a miss. As what Habbomall say, Golden crown Plaza (just behind Regency Hotel and 3mins walk to Lee Garden) is a good choice, room clean and bell boy can speak Chinese. I think walk-n around 890baht, voucher should be 820 baht. I walk-in 800 baht. Other newer hotel that u can consider are New Season (more expensive - over 1k baht bah) and May Flower (simliar price as Golden Crown but newer). I think sporean like to stay at Sakura. For taxi, standard rate is 260 or 280 baht. There are private taxi which u can negotiate till 200 baht but i seldom do that cos dun 1 to waste time and i duno whether u are good in Thai Language. Enjoy your trip!!!
Old 19-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
for me i like stay in asia or golden crown plaza hotel never try grand plaza but lee gardens is a good hotel, i think i will go farm and discos. but ktv i alone too ex liao.
U gg alone? Sorry I have a few frens alrd else will love to join up w u...
Old 19-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Bro, just a suggestion of the hotel to u tho i only been there for 10 over times. Lee Garden is expensive and the room so so only. Grand Plaza was the first hotel i stay and that was more than ten over years liao so the room lagi no need to say (duno whether they got renovate or not). Better give it a miss. As what Habbomall say, Golden crown Plaza (just behind Regency Hotel and 3mins walk to Lee Garden) is a good choice, room clean and bell boy can speak Chinese. I think walk-n around 890baht, voucher should be 820 baht. I walk-in 800 baht. Other newer hotel that u can consider are New Season (more expensive - over 1k baht bah) and May Flower (simliar price as Golden Crown but newer). I think sporean like to stay at Sakura. For taxi, standard rate is 260 or 280 baht. There are private taxi which u can negotiate till 200 baht but i seldom do that cos dun 1 to waste time and i duno whether u are good in Thai Language. Enjoy your trip!!!
Great advice, bro.... thks alot. 260 - 280 baht taxi fare, noted!
Old 19-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whatsmyname is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi All,

Any sifu care to meet up as i will be here from 27-31 Aug!

PM ME!

Cheers
Old 19-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

What do mean Bro? i dun understand care to explain, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwayzz View Post
btw bro, braces one went bk hm town to get married liao. big boobs' one hands not clean..till now still mia. so for now no more naughty one liao

I'll be going next mth to see got new naughty one anot

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
if u want u can stay just beside Lee Garden the Hotel is call Grand Plaza if i m not wrong around $680B...
Grand Plaza Old Wing walk in price is 850 baht and with voucher is 680 baht.
New Wing room rates cost more.
But I stopped staying at Grand Plaza because many puying phoot hong nai mee phi. They not willing to overnite in Old Wing.
Old 19-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ok, izzt so? i think i stay at the old wing as my friend bought voucher from any tour agent... as i dun really go there to BONK as i just go thre for Massage n transit... as i quite like New Season n Mayflower as they r quite new too... sakol also not bad too... last month i stay at BE MY GUEST hust beside BP Suite not bad too... quite new n got Wifi cable hole...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Grand Plaza Old Wing walk in price is 850 baht and with voucher is 680 baht.
New Wing room rates cost more.
But I stopped staying at Grand Plaza because many puying phoot hong nai mee phi. They not willing to overnite in Old Wing.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

bros, dun mind me asking norm which farms u bk ur girls from? tot of askin recommendations since i leaving on sat
Old 19-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
subwayzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
What do mean Bro? i dun understand care to explain, thanks...
The naughty Lady you’re talking abt... The one with braces, heard that she went back home town to get married liao.

Another one with big boobs brown sugar took some $ from the shop and went missing. (Maybe she got some financial problem)

On a side note, they are fun to be with. Hope to see them on my next trip.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
subwayzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bros, dun mind me asking norm which farms u bk ur girls from? tot of askin recommendations since i leaving on sat
Bro if you look closely there are some fantastic FR written by many senior bros here. I believe those are some excellence recommendation.

Enjoy Bro
Old 20-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U gg alone? Sorry I have a few frens alrd else will love to join up w u...
last min found 1 fren going too. when are you going back ?
Old 20-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
i think if buy voucher more cheap but you have to run here and there lah
Old 20-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
no need, if you have the agent tel number, ask them to meet you at the hotel..... they run to you, you are the one with money....choke dee....
Old 20-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

ok, OIC... the the Braces girl i saw her quite afew yr lioa... since 2006 or 05 i cannot remember so very naught one type can like to play play type... as she got ask me to buy her Liquor when i took the Grassland back from Hat Yai last April... n i told see how lor... u can tell her u miss her like as she will tease u back... like u see got chance anot... hehehe... all the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwayzz View Post
The naughty Lady you’re talking abt... The one with braces, heard that she went back home town to get married liao.

Another one with big boobs brown sugar took some $ from the shop and went missing. (Maybe she got some financial problem)

On a side note, they are fun to be with. Hope to see them on my next trip.
izzt cheap to buy voucher but if there r no room in the hotel that u book u have to walk all the way back to the Tour agent to ask for another hotel... so there is a risk factor... u enjoy there Bro...

Quote:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1