The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Hurray !...they r now into the semi final of the Carabao cup beating Charlton athletic 3-0, goals scored by Antony n 2 by Rashford ...the team was quite youthful with Garnacho n Pellestri playing for the 1st time .. Charlton gave them a good fight n Rashford couldnt score until the 90th minute...finally a chance of some kind of silverware for them ..but b4 they can land their hands on it, they face 2 tough teams in Man city n Newcastle who hv been scoring lots of goals lately under Eddie Howe ..wat u guys think ??...can they win the cup ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-01-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

good day in office with another win and rashford adding his goal tally

dalot subbed off with an injury, on the other hand, AWB has improved his attacking aspect, he might be a better choice at DR (vs man city) as he is more defensive minded

garnacho played well but need to take his chances, likely to be an impact sub vs city

ETH will field a strong line up vs city after resting many 1st team players vs charlton:
DDG, AWB, varane, martinez, shaw, casemiro, mctom*, fernandes, antony, rashford, martial

*i feel mctom is a better choice to pair casemiro in midfield, he has more physical presence which won't lead to another overrun in midfield and a 6-3 mauling, his height means man u can have a upper hand in set pieces. selecting mctom means that man u will be absorbing pressure and play on the counter

but the burning question remains: how to keep haaland quiet?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 11-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
but the burning question remains: how to keep haaland quiet?
Roy Keane can teach the team how to do it.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-01-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Roy Keane can teach the team how to do it.
aiyo dun be so zek ark lah... lets just hope that haaland forgets his shooting boots

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

breaking news: wout weghorst loan deal

ETH has his targetman liao, albeit as a stop-gap measure until end of season

weghorst is 1.97m, dun pray pray, definitely an aerial threat at attacking set pieces

i wager he can score at least 10 goals, majority from set pieces

Old 12-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aiyo dun be so zek ark lah... lets just hope that haaland forgets his shooting boots

Haaland forgot to wear his shooting boots when playing in the Qtr finals of the Carabao cup just ytd against Southampton ...didn't help his team score any goals...his team Citeh lost 0-2...hopes he forgets to wear them again this coming saturday night when the Red Devils meet them in the Premier League clash...if the Soton can defeat them why can't the Red Devils ?

Old 12-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
breaking news: wout weghorst loan deal

ETH has his targetman liao, albeit as a stop-gap measure until end of season

weghorst is 1.97m, dun pray pray, definitely an aerial threat at attacking set pieces

i wager he can score at least 10 goals, majority from set pieces
Yes, he can only score in n around the opposition 6-yard box only, tat's all, something like CR7..can't run abt much or fast...playing for Burnley he is not known to score many goals

Old 13-01-2023, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Man City x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64231595

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 13-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

Aiyah no player with the 'go to war' mentality of Keane these days lah...

The way to stop Haaland is to stop De Bruyne. Stop the supply. Which means it needs to be the whole team working at 200%.

A draw at best, a loss more likely. Just hope it isn't another mauling.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-01-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Man City

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...anchester-city

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 14-01-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Prediction: 2-1
Old 14-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Man City

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Prediction: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
So far there r 2 votes for a Man U win n 1 for a Man U loss in their game against their arch rival City tonight ...omens r they will lose or draw... hopefully even if they don't win at least there is a draw

1 chrissutton who is usually correct in his prediction says they will be beaten by City ..quite possible he is right as Pep would want to make sure he wins against his neighbour n fiercest opposition team n not be humiliated n thrashed back by them like in their last encounter by fielding his strongest team tonight...though we r not sure why he was not serious n treated the Carabao cup so lightly choosing so many fringe n 2nd class players to play against Southampton in their last match 2 days ago losing 2-0 to the Soton n crashing out of the cup which they won for the last 4 years

Now let's see wat @PaulMerson has to say....

Last edited by Rickey; 15-01-2023 at 05:56 AM.
Old 14-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Man City

This is an interesting derby.

I say 2-3

My Daily Star column
Old 14-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

High scoring game i predict 2-2

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Aiyah no player with the 'go to war' mentality of Keane these days lah...

The way to stop Haaland is to stop De Bruyne. Stop the supply. Which means it needs to be the whole team working at 200%.

A draw at best, a loss more likely. Just hope it isn't another mauling.
we need a certain ander herrera to stop KDB currently the best option is fred? start fred ahead of antony and have him mark KDB out of the game. lineup - DDG, AWB, varane, martinez, shaw, fred, casemiro, mctom, fernandes, rashford, martial. crazy idea?

jk aside, if ETH selects casemiro, eriksen and fernandes in midfield, i'm not optimistic as i think it will be overrun by city as eriksen can't share the defensive workload

a combo of casemiro and mctom will stand a better chance of protecting the defence and getting a result against city

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1