The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Then what you think it is?
Maybe a think black bush?
Old 07-03-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 4
adder9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadder9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephM View Post
Which type of squatting bro? Pangsai type with thighs wide open?
Not too wide, but enough to see shouler width
Old 07-03-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Feelhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Pardon my writing.

Lucky day today as I was on the bus traveling towards the train station during peak hour. I was seated on the last few rows on the bus initially. As the bus was packed, just when I was about to reach the bus stop, I quickly made my way towards the platform just before when you had to take two steps down and turn to your left before you can tap the card.

Guess what? I stood just right before the platform steps down where I had the top down view of everyone. When the bus came to a stop, everyone started alighting and there was thing SYT OL who was dressed in a black cami top shown above. I think she knew with her dressing, she had a high chance of zaogeng so she was unsure whether to let me alight first. I waited and so she went ahead and during the process of walking towards the machine, her black cami top was so low and loose that it opened up.

Peekaboo, I looked down 45 degrees right there and I was greeted with her entire right boob. Seems like a B cup and it looks so perky and milky soft. I think she is aware and knew I had seen her entire boob. Upon reaching the train station, I pretended and walk in front of her just to board a different cabin. I was surprised she followed along - not sure intentionally or just a coincidence that we ended up boarding the same cabin.

I was treated to a feast during the entire train ride until she had to change line. She left me with with a raging erection
Old 07-03-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
G20Peak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post
Nice share bro. Was she braless?
Old 07-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post

Lucky day today as I was on the bus traveling towards the train station during peak hour. I was seated on the last few rows on the bus initially. As the bus was packed, just when I was about to reach the bus stop, I quickly made my way towards the platform just before when you had to take two steps down and turn to your left before you can tap the card.

Guess what? I stood just right before the platform steps down where I had the top down view of everyone. When the bus came to a stop, everyone started alighting and there was thing SYT OL who was dressed in a black cami top shown above. I think she knew with her dressing, she had a high chance of zaogeng so she was unsure whether to let me alight first. I waited and so she went ahead and during the process of walking towards the machine, her black cami top was so low and loose that it opened up.

Peekaboo, I looked down 45 degrees right there and I was greeted with her entire right boob. Seems like a B cup and it looks so perky and milky soft. I think she is aware and knew I had seen her entire boob. Upon reaching the train station, I pretended and walk in front of her just to board a different cabin. I was surprised she followed along - not sure intentionally or just a coincidence that we ended up boarding the same cabin.

I was treated to a feast during the entire train ride until she had to change line. She left me with with a raging erection
Haha bro, i was expecting u to say she left u with a "kiss" n a raging hardon

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Found one snipe of a SYT intern many years back in my previous company, can anyone deduce what color 'triangle' is it? my photo editing skills are bad so I can't really be sure

https://imgur.com/a/CiCXi6N

This is the closest I could get

https://imgur.com/a/SJaGV1g

Last edited by noobsh1t; 11-03-2022 at 11:57 AM. Reason: add another pic
Old 12-03-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

here is the best I can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsh1t View Post
Found one snipe of a SYT intern many years back in my previous company, can anyone deduce what color 'triangle' is it? my photo editing skills are bad so I can't really be sure

https://imgur.com/a/CiCXi6N

This is the closest I could get

https://imgur.com/a/SJaGV1g
Old 12-03-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday in MRT on way home.

The carriage was not fully occupied.

There was a lady with folder bike seating on the extreme end coloured seat for elderly.

She had a loose fitting blouse. Her hands were resting on her knees and texting.

Her breasts were fully exposed and can see up to her navel. She is B cup. Her bra half cup.

Had a full view for seven stops.

Noticed that she was concentrating on texting and not aware of her surroundings. Not complaining though.
Old 12-03-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Yesterday in MRT on way home.

The carriage was not fully occupied.

There was a lady with folder bike seating on the extreme end coloured seat for elderly.

She had a loose fitting blouse. Her hands were resting on her knees and texting.

Her breasts were fully exposed and can see up to her navel. She is B cup. Her bra half cup.

Had a full view for seven stops.

Can see her nipples brother ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 12-03-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Unfortunately no.

Her bra is something like this. So have a good long view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Can see her nipples brother ?
Old 12-03-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Unfortunately no.

Her bra is something like this. So have a good long view.

Nice share bro. It would be best if her nipples are visible.
Old 13-03-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
zakheyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Maybe a think black bush?
Haha so daring?
Old 13-03-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

First time managed to catch a zg of my grab passenger, fetch her from a famous international school along bukit timah, she is wearing my fav tight 1 piece skirt or dunno what it is called. Saw her from far, so short.. sure got chance to see.. bingo... saw it while she paying me cash.. white as usual.. cheap thrill but still nice
Old 13-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Yesterday while in DT Line from beauty world heading to little india at about 11pm. There was this lady in black tight dress sitting in front of my crossing her legs. As she was a bit chubby, so her dress was raised a bit higher and i saw her black panty. She didnt notice her panty was showing as she was too engrossed in her hp video. So her panty was in full view till steven station. As a guy it is hard not the look up and see once awhile.
Old 13-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Chetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
First time managed to catch a zg of my grab passenger, fetch her from a famous international school along bukit timah, she is wearing my fav tight 1 piece skirt or dunno what it is called. Saw her from far, so short.. sure got chance to see.. bingo... saw it while she paying me cash.. white as usual.. cheap thrill but still nice
White is always nice! Is she a local of angmoh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1