The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tried her late last year. Pretty attractive lady, maybe in early 30s, slim with big artificial racks. Good massage but average JG. Very chatty to the point of irritating. SN HJ, not zhut, no french, no go south. Did not rtm.
Bro, she very close to late 30s liao.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
paperandcup is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmit View Post
Ok, I say true story, I went through hell.

I won't say from which site, I don't want spoil anybody's business. The exact amount wasn't $130, I hope nobody go speculate who she is and hurt other girls' income. I sympathise with these girls' difficulties. I'm advised to let this go and don't try and take revenge, so I won't expose who she is, no point for me.

This girl a bit siao one. I also don't know why she go call police, then say I bruised her. She got more to lose if she call police. We did argue because I wanted refund (I stupid no experience, go pay her first). When waiting for police to come, I was super fucking scared she was underage or what cause it made no sense for her to call police at all.

The police came, also confused like me why she go call police, actually believed I hurt her, checked on her, no injury on her whatsoever, advised both of us to let it go amicably but she insisted on escalating. We made contact while arguing then she started exaggerating. The whole IO team came down, many woman police officer came down, all the time judging me like I some woman beater. Surprisingly, after the IO team came, her fingers suddenly got cut wound and got blood, she go say that I cut her.

Luckily I was smart, the moment she called police, I turned on my camera, dimmed my brightness, and recorded her. I was super scared she said I raped her or what. Throughout the entire time when we waited for the first pair of patrol officers to come, her fingers had no injury or blood, she was texting her jie mei throughout the time, I think asking for advice and help. Fingers no blood no injury. I even captured the part where she showed her whole arm and hand to the first pair of patrol officer with no blood. Must be her jie mei advice that she cut herself for evidence. So between the time the first patrol officer come down and when we waited for IO team, she found opportunity to cut herself. Fucking hell sia, this woman tried to throw me into hell with her sia.

Later, I overheard the conversation between the police that this girl was already in trouble with MOM, passport already withheld, about to get kicked out already.

I'm posting this because I realise that many of you out here could get into deep shit with girls like these. Especially the ones already in trouble, they have nothing to lose, at most they get kicked out of SG, can never return. I hope if anyone bump into situation like this will remember to turn on your phone's camera, so if she make false claims like this, you got something to defend yourself !! Idk what happened to her, I didn't ask the IO if she was arrested or what, I don't care honestly, but I don't think I am going back for these massages ever. I'm posting this cuz I need to vent on it and also warned people as a psa, some of these china girls are CRAZY.
Who is this lady in SLG?
Please name the lady....
Old 04-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
paperandcup is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

I won't say from which site, I don't want spoil anybody's business. The exact amount wasn't $130, I hope nobody go speculate who she is and hurt other girls' income. I sympathise with these girls' difficulties. I'm advised to let this go and don't try and take revenge, so I won't expose who she is, no point for me.

This girl a bit siao one. I also don't know why she go call police, then say I bruised her. She got more to lose if she call police. We did argue because I wanted refund (I stupid no experience, go pay her first). When waiting for police to come, I was super fucking scared she was underage or what cause it made no sense for her to call police at all.

The police came, also confused like me why she go call police, actually believed I hurt her, checked on her, no injury on her whatsoever, advised both of us to let it go amicably but she insisted on escalating. We made contact while arguing then she started exaggerating. The whole IO team came down, many woman police officer came down, all the time judging me like I some woman beater. Surprisingly, after the IO team came, her fingers suddenly got cut wound and got blood, she go say that I cut her.

Luckily I was smart, the moment she called police, I turned on my camera, dimmed my brightness, and recorded her. I was super scared she said I raped her or what. Throughout the entire time when we waited for the first pair of patrol officers to come, her fingers had no injury or blood, she was texting her jie mei throughout the time, I think asking for advice and help. Fingers no blood no injury. I even captured the part where she showed her whole arm and hand to the first pair of patrol officer with no blood. Must be her jie mei advice that she cut herself for evidence. So between the time the first patrol officer come down and when we waited for IO team, she found opportunity to cut herself. Fucking hell sia, this woman tried to throw me into hell with her sia.

Later, I overheard the conversation between the police that this girl was already in trouble with MOM, passport already withheld, about to get kicked out already.

I'm posting this because I realise that many of you out here could get into deep shit with girls like these. Especially the ones already in trouble, they have nothing to lose, at most they get kicked out of SG, can never return. I hope if anyone bump into situation like this will remember to turn on your phone's camera, so if she make false claims like this, you got something to defend yourself !! Idk what happened to her, I didn't ask the IO if she was arrested or what, I don't care honestly, but I don't think I am going back for these massages ever. I'm posting this cuz I need to vent on it and also warned people as a psa, some of these china girls are CRAZY.
There are 3 possibility.

1) Tang Tang : https://sglonelyguy.online/tang-tang-massage/ 8515 5314

2) Co Co : https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-coco/ 8725 0800

3) Do Do : https://sglonelyguy.online/do-do-massage/ Wechat ID @ xiaoxue1992ping
Old 04-09-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
There are 3 possibility.

3) Do Do : https://sglonelyguy.online/do-do-massage/ Wechat ID @ xiaoxue1992ping
Its not good to speculate

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Its not good to speculate
Agreed! Moreover this bro already claimed that he had cooled down...
“I won't say from which site, I don't want spoil anybody's business. The exact amount wasn't $130, I hope nobody go speculate who she is and hurt other girls' income. I sympathise with these girls' difficulties. I'm advised to let this go and don't try and take revenge, so I won't expose who she is, no point for me.”

I guess probably this lady already RTC, since she got the gut to call police, and maybe was hopeful SG Govt can help give her a free ride home by making herself a troublemaker here... ever heard from some ladies on some hardcore ways to either stay longer here (for those wishing to stay longer in SG) or expedite the waiting process of making the authorities to send them home faster (breaking the rules here to unacceptable manner)...

But what I interest to know is what happened earlier that resulted in this drama? So we don’t make same mistake or fallen to traps
Old 04-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
would like to visit Shi Shi but can only find this "latest" feb MR. Shi Shi is a long time listing in local section and usually those found there are mid 30s to 40s milf status.

how does Shi Shi fare?
is she on the very plump side?
thanks in advance
not exactly plump, nor those slim type. definitely some fats around.
massage wise is great, uses elbow to clear the knots.

look wise is i would say not pretty but still acceptable. like really ok type.

HJ is standard type. roaming quite ok not sure if she change now.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 04-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea Matmit bro, we feel your pain. Go find girl and spend good money, is to find some happiness during that 60 or 90 mins, not to get into argument and give statement to our boys in blue!

I tend to agree with what another bro said about this gila ATB. She could be just gaming our system to get "express fuck off from SG" pass. Like the fella male comrade who threaten to jump from dormitory. Hahahahahaha.

NAME THE BITCH PLEASE!
Old 04-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

There is a reason why she called Police. As you've mentioned, the ML was already in some sort of trouble with MOM, etc., what this means is she will be deported very soon. The reason why she cut herself, called Police and refused to settle amicably is because she wanted to make herself out to be a victim of a crime. (She was probably advised by her jie mie to cut herself when she consulted her.)

If the Police believed her claims, she would be treated as a victim of a crime, and they would issue her a "Special Pass" to allow her to remain in Singapore since her presence will be required as a witness, and she would then be able to continue to work here till the conclusion of the case, without any fear of being arrested for providing sexual services. It is the equivalent of a 免死金牌 or immunity pass. In the past, I had heard many MLs discussing how to obtain a Special Pass. One option I heard was to be cooperative with the Police by revealing the identities of the members of their circle like webmaster, their agents, runners and fellow MLs/FLs, when they are arrested. Another option is to lodge a report against the company which their work/employment passes are registered under, which would cause all girls registered under the same company to be arrested too.

She is extremely selfish because she was only thinking about her own gains, at the expense of the authorities having to devote resources and time on her case, and the trauma, stress and embarrassment that she would be putting you through. And even when the case is concluded, and she leaves the country for good, you'd probably still be dealing with the consequences for a long time yet (e.g. if you're married, your wife might be bringing this incident every time the two of you quarrel or worse still, the marriage might end up in divorce).

Bro, do you think you should still be concerned about her rice bowl? For the well-being of fellow Singaporeans/chiongsters, perhaps you should consider revealing who this ML is, so that we could all avoid a similar incident.

Last edited by JasonJG; 04-09-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sam338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The logic here is simple , if the gal is not exposed I will not visiting any of the gals . As I wouldn't want to take that kind of risk , especially this period of time . Aren't we supposed to be the boss ? Yet the boss are being threatened .

Exposing the troublemaker will affect the other gals ?
Common let's be reasonable aren't thats the other way round ?
If the troublemaker is still around and not exposed we are all taking a higher risk .
Old 04-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
There are 3 possibility.

OP mentioned he was afraid the ML/FL was underage. None of these qualify haha
Old 04-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sam338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
TT, carrie, anran also reup once more.
Why they delist last time huh ?
Old 04-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
dtdtdt73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Remember that it is exactly what this forum's purpose is. To reveal good and bad MLs for the benefit of all Bros here as well as serve as a reminder to MLs that if they think providing lousy service is also a way to make easy money since they think Sinkies are extremely forgiving pple (or to some extend feel that we are stupid pple), then it is precisely the purpose of this forum to weed them out.

Also, we need to know that these MLs also read this forum and use translation to know what is happening. So by essence, if this type of ML which you encounter is not brought out to the open, then it will also turn out to be a form of encouragement to her or possibly other MLs to follow suit since they know there isn't much of an impact for them by doing so and knowing that most bros here will probably give-in to their calling police threat.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Does this ML live at area N, central?

Coz i've overheard a wc voice conversation of an ML and my ML (when i was with her), with regards to a customer-ML-police situation about a week back. But story-wise not like yours. My ML didn't tell me who was it nor did i ask specifically but mentioned that they stay very near each other.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Please name her...this kind of girl cannot go scot-free for doing this shit...if you don't share it will only encourage other MLs to follow this kind of behaviour
Old 04-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, sorry for your experience. However, for the benefit of everyone, you should name this ML. Our money are hard-earned and by naming this ML, you can help bros to avoid this type of jokers. You said you don't want to spoil anyone's business, but, this is exactly the type of ML you must destroy. They can do it once, it will only embolden them to do more in the future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1