The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I have already warned both of them to watch it. If they continue to spam, I will ask boss to delete the posts accordingly.

I will clean this thread up regularly, especially spam posts.

As for maydayboy, I'm going to PM him to watch it. He's been spamming other threads. I have absolutely NO IDEA what his posts are about aside from trying to paint a stable bad.

And I'm keeping an eye out for posts on Xiao Mi - if this gets worse, I'll get those posts deleted too.

Don't try to PRETEND to post 'genuine' FRs on my thread. I can tell :P
Zapped them like those okts zapped me for writing genuine FR. Anyway I am not concern now about the points. Juz bit of inconvenient during posting. No big deal. LOL.....
Old 04-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
yes bro, I rem muzi... her sensual massage vry the gd... she came ard same time as Niki.... think they know each other... she v hot tat time, even hoonkee who rarely sarpork masseur, also bump her thread a lot...

she always said this before I left: 人走,心要留. she left quite suddenly, and I forget to collect my heart back before she left.
She's doing fine over at prc, not into this massage / spa anymore. Just some simple clerical works to pass the days and $$ earned enuff to survive normally.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5671 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
She's doing fine over at prc, not into this massage / spa anymore. Just some simple clerical works to pass the days and $$ earned enuff to survive normally.
Are there any pics of this muzi? She seems like a legend here.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=432175&page=4

Any bros try b4 ? Any comments on her ? Thanks
Old 04-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
TS bro I got your massage and as a senior like you with a thread in Dome 2, I replied with respect..... your requirement is one photo and link right? Like this ....

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=439952

Yu Xin Last 2 days

If I am wrong PM me to change anytime. Happy SBF days.
Hi bro,

I tried Yu Xin and here is my MR that doesn't quite match up (http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=103)

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
I actually missed the tall & pretty model muzi which stay near Shangri-La... Seniors should know who....

Any one knows if she's coming back? Since she is so pretty, likely married liao... haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
yes bro, I rem muzi... her sensual massage vry the gd... she came ard same time as Niki.... think they know each other... she v hot tat time, even hoonkee who rarely sarpork masseur, also bump her thread a lot...

she always said this before I left: 人走,心要留. she left quite suddenly, and I forget to collect my heart back before she left.
Quote:
Oh, that Muzi. Brought back memories ......

Yup, left suddenly. Yeah, miss her too. Glad she is doing fine back home. If only I had asked for her Wechat back then ........ Damn.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hello2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
please do not advertise this 老女人here.....
What happened bro? Wanted to try her, please give some MR. Cheers!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
oh look like she not coming back & it means i not getting my heart back any sooner...

thk for the update bro, will upz u tmr for sharing the info...

since bro is in ctc with her, send our rgds to her...

Last edited by DIYK; 04-06-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any ml massage with tight skirts? Fetish
Old 04-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromean6000 View Post
Hey bros,

first post and it's here haha. Been reading and wow really got confused to which is genuine and which is fake. So hard to tell for me.
You have to do your homework. Click on the username and select "find all posts by <NAME>". Then see if the person is almost always supporting the same girl or stable. Then take their posts with a pinch of salt. Plus posters which have newly created accounts, might not be reliable too.

So fcasia has posted multiple times on Yu Xin (Mingzhao stable) and once more on Michelle (also Mingzhao) and is a new account. I'd take the user's FRs with some skepticism. There are also multiple positive FRs on Xiao Mi from newly created accounts - I wouldn't believe those.

And someone like winbet that keeps posting the same lady again and again here, is definitely a spammer and not to be trusted. I'll have his post deleted soon enough.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordcraft View Post
Hi bro,

I tried Yu Xin and here is my MR that doesn't quite match up (http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=103)

W
bro I think you really got the wrong gal, it is common that MZ staff anyhow change gals when one is busy ..... thats why I used to have signature have Yu Xin personal number, if you have contact her again ..... always check with the gal if they are the one you are looking, upon arrival if different from photo just leave

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 05-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am I the only one who up muzi?
I must say its a memorable exp..
Too bad not in contact.. Hope she's well
Old 05-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2325 View Post
What happened bro? Wanted to try her, please give some MR. Cheers!
Confirmed cannot make it... Try her before but is an old auntie.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
woofwoofwoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For awareness. Happy is the same girls which previously always aeroplane bros and give the excuse that she is studying. I had post a fr before but was deleted. You could see the link below.

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.ph...&postcount=652

She is also known as anna in another thread and if you go through the thread. You will find many seniors who had not been posting for years had came out to write a Frs. This is obviously a scam.

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=447605
XYZ - FHS
Old 05-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

which busty massage gem can intro ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1