The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
N*N* is trying to be next Ang Pai, but her massage skills cannot compared to J****. She’s getting busier now so she tends to rush and doing a shoddy task. Won’t be returning for 2nd visit until I hear otherwise. 😉
Just tried NN. Massage indeed cannot compare with J. Looks Similar to photo, less the usual photo edits. Although she offers more options than J but I don't really like the entrance fee, so unlikely to go back often
Old 02-03-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Just tried NN. Massage indeed cannot compare with J. Looks Similar to photo, less the usual photo edits. Although she offers more options than J but I don't really like the entrance fee, so unlikely to go back often
Nv n H both same row cannot go one. Both i visited keep pushing 88 during massage n feel so irritated

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Nv n H both same row cannot go one. Both i visited keep pushing 88 during massage n feel so irritated
Yeah agree. Need 88 before can do anything more. So also low chance for me to go back. 88+100 can do more at many other places.
Old 02-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
For this joint, at most is hj. Don't tell me N*n* offers more than hj? ... hahaha
Old 02-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
For this joint, at most is hj. Don't tell me N*n* offers more than hj? ... hahaha
That’s where individual need to pay school fees to find out… for me: I won’t pay for more if she has more to offer. All now need $88 key to open the mystery vault 😋 I still prefer a good massage first before anything else
Old 02-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
That’s where individual need to pay school fees to find out… for me: I won’t pay for more if she has more to offer. All now need $88 key to open the mystery vault 😋 I still prefer a good massage first before anything else
After reading the comments on D**s* and N*n*, I think I will just stick to J***e... haha
I really like her massage skills and we have good chemistry. It's fun be with her for her playfulness and high playability.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
Haha.. I paid to find out. Already share what I can. The rest up to you guys. Dont wanna say too much in case later kena zap again for not being discreet in this forum (as if ppl don't know this is a sex forum)
Old 02-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Good to see other NV staff other than j**** having FRs here.

J does good and strong massage. Not lean, not fat. About 30 YO.
Had a session by her, I was early so she didn't have time to make up. I didn't have to run, so ya. Looks wise acceptable. U won't have to run. Hahaha. Overall a good session. Would consider going again
Old 02-03-2024, 09:59 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah agree. Need 88 before can do anything more. So also low chance for me to go back. 88+100 can do more at many other places.
Eh..u n me know some places 50+100 can bonk tip top model body viet liao. So why still wait 88+100 for hj or bj. Haha

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-03-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Beg to differ, Daisy is bigger in physical built (headlights as well) and massage is nothing to shout about (really superficial). She offer lower tips to win customer base but personally won’t return for second try. Other friends said she will ask for more tips and “snatch” from you after getting acquainted. By the way, Daisy been there for a while, so no longer newbie. She’s knows the rates very well.
Thank for sharing the other side of the story, didn't know this was her tactic. If that's the case, it might be just good to stop at once since she offer the better experience in first trial.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Eh..u n me know some places 50+100 can bonk tip top model body viet liao. So why still wait 88+100 for hj or bj. Haha
I got regular for 50+80 for good bj but so far didn't manage to get good bonk for top model at 100 haha.
100hj is just ridiculous.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
I got regular for 50+80 for good bj but so far didn't manage to get good bonk for top model at 100 haha.
100hj is just ridiculous.
For Jo***"", what is the additional DMG paid?
Old 03-03-2024, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
For Jo***"", what is the additional DMG paid?
She always never quote how much to give and say it's up to you. First few times I gave 1B even with roaming and she still gave her best service without showing any displeasure. But subsequently I tip her at least 1B3R cos I think she deserves it.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
She always never quote how much to give and say it's up to you. First few times I gave 1B even with roaming and she still gave her best service without showing any displeasure. But subsequently I tip her at least 1B3R cos I think she deserves it.
I always give 3Bs so she will remember me. Have to spoil market for J**** to get priority booking. Also because if you call reception, you always get the viets. She’s still my preferred choice because of good and focused massage. Others just want quick actions and ask for more tips for their “efforts”. All same same so quite easy to identity which can be a gem.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I always give 3Bs so she will remember me. Have to spoil market for J**** to get priority booking. Also because if you call reception, you always get the viets. She’s still my preferred choice because of good and focused massage. Others just want quick actions and ask for more tips for their “efforts”. All same same so quite easy to identity which can be a gem.
Kudos. No wonder so many prc loves to make sg the first choice country to work. Common question i ask prc when i go spa, why come sg? Their reply is my friends all come before and say earn alot of money. All the houses and luxury cars they drive all gotten from working in sg. Customers in sg give big tips and free money…

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1