The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 08-05-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
During a gathering at a friend's house, we went out to smoke at the staircase. Halfway through the smoke break suddenly had the urge to shit. Quickly rush back into the house but the common toilet was occupied, very urgent so didnt think much and master toilet came to my mind.

As the living room's aircon was on, the master bedroom door was closed. I opened the door and sitting on the bed was my friend's wife topless, breastfeeding their newborn. The baby stopped sucking and both mother and baby looked towards me. Both her full C cup breast staring at me too. I stood there and stared for a good few seconds before i regained composure and exit the room with a raging cock and lost the urge to shit.

As i closed the bedroom door, my other friend's gf got out from the common bathroom. I quickly went into the common bathroom, still have the perfume smell of this gf, as i lost the urge to shit, i started wanking my raging cock thinking of the earlier scene and enjoying the lingering perfume smell.

What a great gathering..
T.Q for sharing too bro...Was the mother n baby not shocked by yr sudden intrusion to their privacy n scream out loud ?? ..did u apologize for barging in w/o knocking the closed door 1st ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-05-2022 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Did she also zaogeng her panties too bro ???
Actually that day was a good day for me...multiple glimpse of zaogeng.
Got one TKB wear miniskirt stand and Try shoes in front of a full length mirror..saw her white underwear.

But my focus was on the MILF with a prob 5 to 6 year old boy. She was wearing black pants but her top was those damn loose in the neck area type.

I think my gf also kana bio by other woman's husband/bf ..cos I saw my gf downblouse myself a few times....
Old 08-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q for sharing too bro...Was the mother n baby not shocked by yr sudden intrusion to their privacy n scream out loud ?? ..did u apologize for barging in w/o knocking the closed door 1st ???
The baby is a newborn, few months old, just look towards my direction, guess distracted by the sound of door opening. The mother was shocked but did not say anything. I think i was too shocked to apologise at that moment, just went out and closed the door.

It happened a few years back and something strange or unexpected actually happened between us.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
doggyhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
I think my gf also kana bio by other woman's husband/bf ..cos I saw my gf downblouse myself a few times....
Were you excited when she zaogeng?
Old 08-05-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Got one TKB wear miniskirt stand and Try shoes in front of a full length mirror..saw her white underwear.

But my focus was on the MILF with a prob 5 to 6 year old boy. She was wearing black pants but her top was those damn loose in the neck area type.

Reminded me of my DD-cupped ex...let ppl beo until even I also no feeling liao
Old 08-05-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
The baby is a newborn, few months old, just look towards my direction, guess distracted by the sound of door opening. The mother was shocked but did not say anything. I think i was too shocked to apologise at that moment, just went out and closed the door.

It happened a few years back and something strange or unexpected actually happened between us.
Eh huh...continue?
Old 08-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Not really . Not into this..haha.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My humble contribution, happens when I was studying in Australia.
5 students shared the rental of an entire house. 1 HK guy, 2 Malaysian girls, 1 Chinese girl & myself.

The Chinese girl & myself had our rooms facing each other at the end of the corridor, and multiple times had I beo her ZG thru the door opening, no such luck for the longest time, typically she’ll cover up on most days & at home dress up in over sized sweats & really unable to see her figure.

There was once I collected a parcel on her behalf & knock on her door to deliver the item. She replied, “come in”, I swung open the door & what appeared before me was a topless lady in a half pull down jeans, both of us were stung, no words came out, somehow I continued cooly & put down the parcel before apologetically leaving the room, stealing a final glance. Really an A+ boobs, slender leg, cotton undies & hell of a good/fair complexion. Nothing really happened between us throughout our uni years, she was rather cool about the entire incident, later than I realised that “come in” was supposed to be “coming”, as in coming to open the door🫣
Old 08-05-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
My humble contribution, happens when I was studying in Australia.
5 students shared the rental of an entire house. 1 HK guy, 2 Malaysian girls, 1 Chinese girl & myself.

The Chinese girl & myself had our rooms facing each other at the end of the corridor, and multiple times had I beo her ZG thru the door opening, no such luck for the longest time, typically she’ll cover up on most days & at home dress up in over sized sweats & really unable to see her figure.

There was once I collected a parcel on her behalf & knock on her door to deliver the item. She replied, “come in”, I swung open the door & what appeared before me was a topless lady in a half pull down jeans, both of us were stung, no words came out, somehow I continued cooly & put down the parcel before apologetically leaving the room, stealing a final glance. Really an A+ boobs, slender leg, cotton undies & hell of a good/fair complexion. Nothing really happened between us throughout our uni years, she was rather cool about the entire incident, later than I realised that “come in” was supposed to be “coming”, as in coming to open the door🫣
You should say sorry! I’ll tell you next time I’m cumming... in
Old 08-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw one particular hot lady with her family heading back home after staying in SG, entire family big luggage small bags. Anyway she was wearing this super short mini leather skirt. When we entered the train, she happened to sit right infront of me, little did she realize her entire crouch area is exposed for a good minute, in blue lacy panty and can see a bit of cleaned camel toe exposed. Knn then her hubby or bf came infront of her and block the view. Cock was erected leaving the next station.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 13
ChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Reminded me of my DD-cupped ex...let ppl beo until even I also no feeling liao
DD cupper leh, why u broke up with her ?
Old 08-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinJialat View Post
DD cupper leh, why u broke up with her ?
That time she only 15 leh. And hor she liked a younger better looking guy. XMM leh what to do.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
denvern is stuck in moderation for some time to come

earlier today spotted a middle aged lady trying out shoes.

noticed from afar she looked pretty flat then realised she probably wasnt wearing a bra. quick glance of the undersleeve area confirmed my suspicion.

what a day
Old 09-05-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
That time she only 15 leh. And hor she liked a younger better looking guy. XMM leh what to do.
15 year old already DD cup. By now should be F cup or bigger?
Old 09-05-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

T.Q. bro for providing more details ...wats "TKB" stands for ???...if she is wearing a white panties guess she must be a v. young girl

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1