The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 28-05-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think the most pretty mistress may be is Mao in lasiora,she is the 19 years of lasiora popular mistress,but she is leave out SM distrist now.I think thailand mistress cannot to compare to japan.they are two different country and different culture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundgren View Post
Two questions about Bangkok and a FR from Tokyo:

I am considering visiting Bangkok again. Last time was around 10 years ago, and I went to all the mayor places. My experience was, that most of the girls did not really like nor understood BDSM, and the whole thing was a bit sad. Just to give you an idea: I never had a longer session in Bangkok without the domina going online or on the phone during session at one time or another. That would be unthinkable in Europe and Japan.

Question 1:
So how are the state of affairs in Bangkok these days? I particularly consider Mistress Passaya as she seems legitimately interested in BDSM, but no FR on her yet. Please PM me if you have any info or better: Post here.

Question 2:
Another related question: I consider bringing some pretty kinky stuff in my suitcase. Will I potentially get in trouble for that at the airport or with the police? I hear that they have strict anti-kinky laws over there.

FR:
Quid pro quo: I will give out a hidden gem from Tokyo for the trouble.

La Siora has never ever let me down, but the lately I have also been sessioning with mistress Kyoko from Sweet Devil. In general I have also only had extremely good experiences with Sweet Devil.
Kyoko is very intelligent, beautiful and I am quite sure she enjoys (or at least does not mind) having sessions with me. I guess she is in her mid-20es. I feel she has softer preferences than say Ruiko of Siora (who has also stolen my heart), but she definitely also likes whipping, torturing and controlling. If you go see her, please be kind to her and try to go a bit into her preferred s/m-directions, so she does not tire of us and of BDSM.

Cheers,

Lundgren
Old 28-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
1 hr is the advertised duration... did your session last that long?

About 10 mins lesser.. If you wan value for money i recommend Mistress Scarlett or Mistress Luna. Exceeded the time. and only $50 more than wat PRC mistress is offering..
Old 28-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
About 10 mins lesser.. If you wan value for money i recommend Mistress Scarlett or Mistress Luna. Exceeded the time. and only $50 more than wat PRC mistress is offering..
will luna or scarlett jack off for u?
Old 28-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
FR on Mistress Judy (叶子)

http://www.collarspace.com/personals...00/default.htm

Went to try mistress judy last week. Location was a nice studio. Place is quite small though.

Went up the room as instructed and was asked to undress and kneel down. Alrdy discuess on fetish on the phone earlier. So we got started straight away.
Was pinched on my nipple quite hard and i moan.. She asked whether can i take pain.. I said no. They foot and heels worship for about 15 mins and ask me to massage her back for her.

As she lying face down. her hands sneaked out to squeeze and pump my alrdy hard penis. The feeling was kinda of comfortable. while massaging she said if i can give her pleasur she will give it to me also.. if not i cannot have pleasure.

then after while she asked me to lie flat on the floor. She squated beside me and came close to my face. and ask me to drink her pee. I ask can i dun drink. Then she say ok then u eat u cum. Choose either one. I chose to eat my cum as i was having a oulcer that day. But after i shot out a huge load. She say wow.. thats a lot and u have to swallow all..
I got a shock and regreted having shot out so much.. But she scoop some and brush it on my lips. I felt reluctunt to eat. But she forced all into my mouth. and clean out the bal with a tissue

Afterawhile as i tot the session was over. She light up a candle and drip wax on my nipple. I shouted and she cover my mouth with her hands and ask me to keep quiet as she drip abit more was and was me to wash up after that.

Nice session. Dmg $150.
How are her feet bro?
Old 28-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

How come not much interest in Godsess Lain? I think she is a nice mistress
Old 01-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kordel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is mistress kat still operating? shes not rpelying my messages.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Good day to all bros out there.
I was busy these past few months traveling in and out and for some commitments back home that I have missed visiting Sg in a while. For those bros who keeps asking when will I be visiting the Lion City again and experience to be dominated by me, heres good news for u. I have plan to visit Sg this coming June 3rd wk, tentative 19th onwards for 5 days.
Feel free to visit my official website/ and fetlife for further inquiries and booking sessions
www.dominafire.com
https://fetlife.com/users/2075883
whips n kisses
DF[/QUOTE]
Old 02-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
will luna or scarlett jack off for u?
If you wanted to.. most likely they will.. but i think ultimately still depend on their mood
Old 02-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
How are her feet bro?
Feet not very nice.. not pedicured that day.. normal looking feet..
Old 02-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kordel View Post
is mistress kat still operating? shes not rpelying my messages.
Dont worry dude.. u r not alone..
Old 02-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good news , Sayako is returning to Singapore on 15 this month. Those who haven't book your slot yet know what to do cheers
Old 03-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
calvin5828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,
Our long waiting Domina Fire is finally coming back to Singapore this June on the 19th till 24th. Please have your slot book early as she’s on high demand all the time. She’s responsive on her fetlife or email.
More updates coming soon.
You can find her profile in the following link:
www.dominafire.com
https://fetlife.com/users/2075883
Fully recommended to all. Since she’s in Singapore for few days, book your slot fast.

Last edited by calvin5828; 03-06-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings Bro's,

I haven't been on here for quite a while.

My observations are that when dommes come to visit Singapore, they arrive like buses. You wait forever for one to arrive and then suddenly 2 or 3 arrive at the same time!

I'm glad to hear that both Mistress Sayako & Domina Fire will arrive on these shores in the next week or so. I have experienced sessions with both ladies and they are fine dominatrixes. If you have the dollars to visit both, they will blow you away. I always remember one of Sayako's favourite quotes of "I'm gonna fuck the brains out of you!" I had problems walking for a day or two after that.

As for Domina Fire, she is lovely lady. She is a complete rebel & pretty perverted at it too. She can be rather kinky too.

B 'n' Y
Old 04-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dominicia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you know any Asian girl in Europe who likes BDSM?
Old 05-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard quite a few had sessions with Princess Yura already.
Apparently she's more active on fetlife, so you guys might wanna check out her profile there instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1