The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

hi bros any FRs on this gal? cant seem to search for any on this forum

edit: for some reason the name cant show..? it’s mi.ao mi.ao
Old 19-11-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Because her ad states that she only speaks English and never seen any FRs on her before, so I decided to pay her a visit https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/

Location - East. This area should be familiar for those who chiong regularly. Side note, it may be a little tricky to locate her apartment and oh, there's a famous small shop that sells nice soon kueh just at the other road behind. The shop is in front of a school

Looks - MILF. Early 30s. Not local for sure but from one of the Asian countries nearby and indeed she doesn't understand Chinese

Body - On the meatier side but still acceptable. Told me she has a daughter. Boobs should be around big B or small C with some slight sag cause it's natural

Massage - Piano lol

Sensual - Does it in a slow and sensual but otherwise SOP way

Told me that her working hours are actually from 11 - 5 so this is just FYI to the bros here. Cheers
Hi bro BenzRules,

How would rate on her milf look from 1 to 10?
I know look is quite subjective la.. but just want to gauge from your rating. Haha.. I ha booked an appoinmnt with her tmr aftenoon.

Thanks in advance.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post

haha bro u go and try then review ah. the looks in the pict quite to my liking also. but in my honest opinion, high chance to be landmine. previous set and this set of photos all never show body
Old 19-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post

Bro, previous FR
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=20...ostcount=86001
Old 19-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Mug and boobs must go together for me. It's not an OR, but an AND.

That's why Jessica despite her mug and height is not for me.

How about you?
MUG and Boobs are a must for me too. Even if the boobs are fake, i also happy. But if die die have to choose, Mug is more important for me.
Old 19-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
MUG and Boobs are a must for me too. Even if the boobs are fake, i also happy. But if die die have to choose, Mug is more important for me.
Fake boobs will totally turn off me haha

Met a pretty syt in OT but her boobs bad enhanced really cut my steam
Old 19-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Zerp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/nicole-massage/

Looks:8.5/10 chio mixed blood looking. One of the best currently. 160cm but small bust size.
Location :spa . Can find parking across the road . 1 common toilet though
Massage 7/10 quite good . got strength.
Gfe: got chemistry.
Rtm sure. 100 only see nice face for shiok release
Thanks for FR, up you.
Old 19-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

MR and shout out for Victoria on SLG, my first ML since the pandemic.

Looks: as per photos.
Body: big natural Cs, I love them, but they are not perky type.
Massage: what???
Service: FN, 4G, BBBJ, and kissing (can't French but steamy enough).
Cons: nose job, a bit thick at the waist so not for the slim-obsessed.

I recommend her cos she is really game and service-oriented. She's not going to shy away from your hands anywhere.

Fo 100 she is a steal. More value per dollar than others who charge 110/120 for less nudity and services.

YMMV.
Old 19-11-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Yueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Looks: as per photos.
Body: big natural Cs, I love them, but they are not perky type.
Massage: what???
Service: FN, 4G, BBBJ, and kissing (can't French but steamy enough).
Cons: nose job, a bit thick at the waist so not for the slim-obsessed.

I recommend her cos she is really game and service-oriented. She's not going to shy away from your hands anywhere.

Fo 100 she is a steal. More value per dollar than others who charge 110/120 for less nudity and services.

YMMV.
Thanks for recommendation, by the way, she able to CIM?
Old 19-11-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Thanks bro, will definitely try..... after Jessica rtc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post

And yes, no one will be able to replace Hebe for me. It's like once you've tasted the best version of laksa or unagi, nothing else will satisfy you anymore and everything is just downhill from there..
Her consistency towards every customer is what makes her so well liked. She treats everyone the same, that’s the impression I get from the reviews I see here from different Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The golden era is gone and who knows when will it be back to the good old spoilt for choice/ short of $$ days lol.
Well said! I’m lucky to have come on the scene late 2018 and enjoyed a year of that era...
Old 19-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yueng View Post
Thanks for recommendation, by the way, she able to CIM?
She moved her head away haha.

I realised her SLG ad is so badly written.
Old 19-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/nicole-massage/
Looks:8.5/10 chio mixed blood looking. One of the best currently. 160cm but small bust size.
Location :spa . Can find parking across the road . 1 common toilet though
Massage 7/10 quite good . got strength.
Gfe: got chemistry.
Rtm sure. 100 only see nice face for shiok release
Thanks for the FR....was really tempted by her looks BUT put off by the fact she was in a SPA. And now you have confirmed common toilet...well I'd have to pass. Appreciate the heads up though.
And upped your pts for the effort
Old 19-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post

Well said! I’m lucky to have come on the scene late 2018 and enjoyed a year of that era...
Perfect timing bro. The Golden Age for MLs i think is indeed from beginning 2018 to end 2019. Simply the best time to enjoy the best of them.

But I was also very fortunate to have started chionging since the Golden Age of GL streetwalkers some 12 years ago. Then the Golden Age of online FLs some 7 years ago. So I consider myself very lucky to have experienced all these significant eras.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Perfect timing bro. The Golden Age for MLs i think is indeed from beginning 2018 to end 2019. Simply the best time to enjoy the best of them.

But I was also very fortunate to have started chionging since the Golden Age of GL streetwalkers some 12 years ago. Then the Golden Age of online FLs some 7 years ago. So I consider myself very lucky to have experienced all these significant eras.
indeed reminiscence of that period with plenty top tier options to pick. now hardly can find any.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantom View Post
bro, thanks for the FR . wanted to book her.
l also picky about looks
but her picture seems quite chio , too much PS ? or have to add 5 years ? can PM if not convenient... thanks again !!
She doesn't look anything like the photos. She can massage but feels 1 handed alot. Does Jessica look better?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1