The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
XQ’s service the most consistent and best there.
Xq is the only pl ml that can do frenching...some other mls dun even let you touch their pussy...if i was a punter i would put my last dollar on xq....all other mls not worth your time or money
Old 15-02-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Xq is the only pl ml that can do frenching...some other mls dun even let you touch their pussy...if i was a punter i would put my last dollar on xq....all other mls not worth your time or money
Strongly agree bro. The others I so far have not tried. I was very lucky last time XQ called me when I was coming out from the third floor toilet after circuit breaker last time when she was at her old unit. Like that place because had shower.
Old 15-02-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post

anybody try her??
She looks hot but i suspect she is also another rush service in level 5
Tried before, behind the lift at level 5, but she'll bring you to another shop beside.

$100 all in but no massage, just CBJ and straight to pound town. Not bad but won't return as no chemistry, very commercial bonk.
Old 15-02-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
Was wandering around here earlier waiting for OC, been a while since I last came here. Saw L2 got 1 quite good looking ML near the escalator, but someone just nice went in and doors locked. L5 saw a couple of MILFs, macham whales and L3 saw 4 units. The 3 units side by side middle unit locked, but another 1 more ML near CP wearing black dress looks ok, don't know if it's the famous XQ as others mentioned.

Any seniors can give clue/tip if the one I bumped into is XQ?
No bro, the one you met is not XQ. Yesterday (14feb) she was wearing orange one piece dress. You probably met her neighbour ah.
Old 15-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 16
KEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to all

Dear Bros

Anyone tried MILF at shop named SPA just opposite the eatery near main entrance level 1 ?
It’s along the side stretch where AXS machine is

Thanks
Old 15-02-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

Heard from 1 bro that many orchard tower lady had move to PL ..is it true???
Old 15-02-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
No bro, the one you met is not XQ. Yesterday (14feb) she was wearing orange one piece dress. You probably met her neighbour ah.
Ok, now I am confused who is really XQ. I saw this lady while she was putting on her make up. Oh well, I will just try my luck next time hopefully I get the right XQ.

Just to add, to the fucker that zapped me 7 points and left a 'zap' comment. I just want to laugh at your actions. Come on, people cannot ask questions ah? Your sperms all gathered in your brain instead of your testicles ah?
Old 15-02-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
Ok, now I am confused who is really XQ. I saw this lady while she was putting on her make up. Oh well, I will just try my luck next time hopefully I get the right XQ.

Just to add, to the fucker that zapped me 7 points and left a 'zap' comment. I just want to laugh at your actions. Come on, people cannot ask questions ah? Your sperms all gathered in your brain instead of your testicles ah?

XQ is petite. Her neighbor is not.
Old 15-02-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
XQ is petite. Her neighbor is not.
Xq really good...never increase prices or ask for top up.....the other mls really cannot reach such high standards
Old 16-02-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share xq contact?
Old 16-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushjunkie View Post
Xq is the best ml at pl...no one in his right mind will openly share her contact here in order to protect her. .you will need to go to level 3 to camp for her bro...she need to be protected
Old 16-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’m not a FJ guy. Just here to read for fun when relaxing at night.
I have read so much about the legendary Pokémon that I’ll be walking past her shop whenever I’m in the vicinity just for a sighting, as I’m curious as to how she looks like.
Old 16-02-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Read through the earlier pages here till u find the details somewhere. That’s how I figured out where her shop is too

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushjunkie View Post
Old 17-02-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Was passing by in the afternoon, decided to walk around to try my luck see if XQ door open.

Then I saw this guy just sitting outside her shop...the corner, near the carpark door. Literally sitting down and playing with handphone, waiting for her. I walked around for 30 min, he still there waiting. Bro, got so despo anot? You don't think this will make it more difficult for her door to open?
That corner near the carpark is a popular waiting spot, people standing there to wait for Xiaoqian is a common sight.
Old 17-02-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to all the bros that had PM me and solved the mystery. I now have an idea who is XQ and where is she located. Hope I can find time to sneak back and provide a FR soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread