The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
yeah 25. actually MLs also said they prefers older and more mature guys hahaha said they are not as picky and niao about service, wont demand so much
Perhaps just set aside a budget for 2x/month.

Other times when you have the urge, just settle it by yourself.
Old 18-12-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
No bro, she does not provide such service. Only massage + hj
Alright tks bro
Old 18-12-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Perhaps just set aside a budget for 2x/month.

Other times when you have the urge, just settle it by yourself.
Roger sir yeah that’s what i plan to do, once every 2 weeks, will be disciplined! That is also why I have to see zhun zhun, appreciate all the MRs for directions haha
Old 18-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Roger sir yeah that’s what i plan to do, once every 2 weeks, will be disciplined! That is also why I have to see zhun zhun, appreciate all the MRs for directions haha
Don't visit WL too much

AND

Don't fap too much also.

There'll be pitfalls for both.
Old 18-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Popular Aini has been very difficult to secure slots for me haha. I think getting the first booking is crucial and subsequent booking can be done face to face during the session
Old 18-12-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthe View Post
Popular Aini has been very difficult to secure slots for me haha. I think getting the first booking is crucial and subsequent booking can be done face to face during the session
So sure you will rtm even haven met her?
Old 18-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
So sure you will rtm even haven met her?

Hahaha. I meant if everything goes well can book for rtm on the spot.
Old 18-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also, any young guys here feel the urge to find MLs regularly but also thinking about money... seems like i have been controlling really hard
Young is the best time to enjoy all this

As u get older, ur sexual performance go down, even the orgasm not as explosive as your youth

Try to cut down on pcc to 0
Old 18-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Young is the best time to enjoy all this

As u get older, ur sexual performance go down, even the orgasm not as explosive as your youth

Try to cut down on pcc to 0
Ya. Last time 20s ownself pew liao can still go find WL an hour later, now approaching 40s cannot liao
Old 18-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post

Nope, have not tried her. But I will surely fix an appt with u. Seeing all these positive reviews and hype about her, so she’s in my “Go To” list.
Haha, why you fix an appt with me. Not her OKT lah. Anyway the rare thing is consistency of service in the scene these days. Not many can do that.
Old 18-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Do you folks consider 2020 a lost year, not just in the WL scene, but in general?
Feels like not much good happened and poof the whole year is gone...
Old 18-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Fei Er having some aches recently, so may not be able to exert too much strength. Else can still go for a decent sensual with her
Thanks @kanana Bro. won't be going down so soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Fei er very average

Jing no idea

Take melody better or lisa if u need a good massage
Thanks @GeylangWanderer bro, Melody and Lisa can JG too?
Old 18-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any ml also provide FJ upon top up?
Old 18-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

Tried https://sglonelyguys.online/jiajia-massage/ a few days ago. My impartial MR:

Location: Good for drivers and troopers, 5 min walk from nearby train station and have ample parking spots nearby.

Looks: Somewhat similar to pics but she was without makeup.

GFE: Helps to undress and shower for you(only the initiate one). Gave me a hug from the back before i left.

Massage: Starts off by asking you where to focus on. Gives good and hard massage with various patterns compared to other ML. Does back cracking. Would check with you on the strength throughout. Deed was done on her bed, so theres a towel beneath you (not sure if its recycled).

Sensual: No HDLY or teasing as advertised. Asked to flip over and started stroking. B cup or small C and allows for zhut-ing but did warn no biting. Some dirty talk too.

In out 50 mins.

RTM: NOPE for me. Phone watcher throughout the session despite dropping subtle hints , gave up after awhile. There were times the massage stopped as she replied to msg. Caught her yawning twice too.

Last edited by Ramsey69; 18-12-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: edit
Old 18-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Aini (https://sglonelyguys.online/aini-massage/)

Will try to keep this short since there’s already so many hype on her.

She’s definitely above average in all aspects in terms of sensual, looks, body, playability and Gfe in current market. And she’s one of the rare few who will actually bath you clean clean and whole session in FN. With her back to back bookings, I think she don’t even need to wear back her clothes.

While I admit that she’s good and definitely worth a visit, but likely it’s due to the current shortage in market, I don’t really see the hype on trying to book one week in advance. It’s like a bit too 夸张.
Edit: My English not goot arr. (What I mean is like queues up for 5 hrs for a well known restaurant, but after u taste it, yes it’s good, but 5 hrs queue? So do manage your expectations)
But still, good luck to those still trying.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 18-12-2020 at 03:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1