The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I know we like to write in details about location and all to prove we have visited, but there is really no need for that. We are really just putting the MLs in jeopardy. There are only a few usual hotspots MLs uses, so it does not take a genius to zoom in on them. If we want the already depleted stocks to maintain, please keep the details to yourself.
Old 24-12-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I know we like to write in details about location and all to prove we have visited, but there is really no need for that. We are really just putting the MLs in jeopardy. There are only a few usual hotspots MLs uses, so it does not take a genius to zoom in on them. If we want the already depleted stocks to maintain, please keep the details to yourself.
#this again.

I know the authorities already know where they're located, but less lime light on them is always better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Absolutely.

Once again, remember this Xmas is different from previous years.

You might get all excited like a schoolboy about sharing your FR after waiting for eight days to clinch a slot with the AP Ai Ping or finally getting to try a new service by the SYT of SYTs Si Ying Ting. That said, reviews for ladies like them are already unequivocal, and there's absolutely no need to belabor such well-established points.
Old 24-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
I think it depends which MRT station, purple line is 20-25, blue line is 15 mins.

Anyways FR for NingXia

Looks : 8 - She look a little bit like that Bonnie Loo w/o make up
Body: 8 - Slim
Boobs 8- D cup, enhanced. I kind of like the ratio
Massage: NA I asked to skip
Service: 7 - I wasn't a big fan of her moans and dirty talk and her HJ skill so-so

Location: 9 - I think although it is far from the nearest public transport, the walk to her apartment is pretty scenic and there is a cafe downstairs in case you reach early and decide to grab some coffee. Honestly, I hate locations where it is hard to loiter while waiting for the girls to be ready. And this location is not suspicious. Even if you bump into someone you know, saying you are here to find a friend is much believable than say Geylang. That is why I like her location.

All in, I think she is not bad. But I prefer even more milfy ones haha. I heard a lot about Melody but I really don't like that area.
Thxs for the fr.... Yes if u like more milfy, melody is good choice
Old 24-12-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
#this again.

I know the authorities already know where they're located, but less lime light on them is always better.
Best for both ML and bros interest is just stick to:

(1) near/far mrt
(2) ease of parking
(3) condo / spa / Hotel/ HDB (lol)
OPTIONAL: security guard / discreet/ open

Singapore only so small and the hotspots usually the same few zones, really need not give too much information lah. Keen one can PM to try their luck to ask the bro who post FR instead of openly query.

Imo location should ideally be ownself ask the ML, and practically all have no qualms to reply general venue they operate in. For ML who don't reply your text, even if you know the location from this thread it is pointless. Let's keep our playground safe 🍻
Old 24-12-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
peterleong88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.site/wp-content/.../07/linjh2.jpg

Must avoid this at all cost please. Never had a worst experience than this.

1. In a hotel. Very unsafe. But she dint mention until i reach there.

2. Booked her at night yesterday. Reached there on time and texted her. She told me that she has something on and forgotten to informed me. Asked me to fix an appointment with her the next day which is today.

3. Today Reached her place on time. Texted her and she requested I buy coffee for her. Told her no coffee places around but she insisted I walk 5 mins to buy for her outside. By the time i got back with her coffee is 15 mins after the starting time. Then she tell me room service in progress asked me to wait outside hotel.

4. By the time seesion started was 30 minutes late. Bathed and wipe dry with tissue paper. No towel at all.

5. Looks: minus 50 percent from photos. Maybe photo was her few years ago. Could tell she used to be slim. But now no longer slim and have obvious birth marks. No effort in putting on make up too. 5/10.

6. The last straw was when my session ended in 20 mins. After 5 mins massage start hj already. Faster than in spa. Paid up and left.

Very disappointed in sglonely. The reviews on the website for this girl are far from reality. Please avoid this landmine. One of the worst experience i had.
Old 24-12-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
peterleong88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.site/linlin-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterleong88 View Post

2. Booked her at night yesterday. Reached there on time and texted her. She told me that she has something on and forgotten to informed me. Asked me to fix an appointment with her the next day which is today.

3. Today Reached her place on time. Texted her and she requested I buy coffee for her. Told her no coffee places around but she insisted I walk 5 mins to buy for her outside. By the time i got back with her coffee is 15 mins after the starting time. Then she tell me room service in progress asked me to wait outside hotel.

4. By the time seesion started was 30 minutes late. Bathed and wipe dry with tissue paper. No towel at all.

5. Looks: minus 50 percent from photos. Maybe photo was her few years ago. Could tell she used to be slim. But now no longer slim and have obvious birth marks. No effort in putting on make up too. 5/10.

6. The last straw was when my session ended in 20 mins. After 5 mins massage start hj already. Faster than in spa. Paid up and left.

Very disappointed in sglonely. The reviews on the website for this girl are far from reality. Please avoid this landmine. One of the worst experience i had.
Old 24-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

The way you put it sounds like a completly different person.. it's quite common. Must be very careful
Old 24-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Sorry to hear abt ur experience
Thx for the FR, would definitely help the pple here

Looks like nothing much has changed
Old 24-12-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:

Thanks for your FR bro! Was tempted to try her too..
Old 24-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
she was qiao lin previously operated in Sophia road. look at least 10yrs older than picture. bad service. she was among ranked bottom among sgl ladies that I have tried.
Old 24-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7910 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

]
Quote:
thanks for sharing will avoid
Old 24-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://clubarmani88.wordpress.com/

old ad just for sharing....enjoy.
Old 24-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://ibb.co/3knTcvK

Guess who.
Old 24-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
https://clubarmani88.wordpress.com/

old ad just for sharing....enjoy.
nice share, how come i feel the picture are more genuine than now? and also price is so much cheaper??
Old 24-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985derrick1985 View Post
Lol what is she doing now?

Is that a recent photo?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1