The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Harry Kane score on his debut match with Bayern.
He also provide an assist to Leroy Sane opening goal.

Mean while....Red pussies new 20 year old striker still injured.

Pay top dollar and get a defective product.
He knn injury and yet Atalanta still ask for high fee.
How stupid can the stingy owners, ETH n their recruitment manager be ....penny wise, pound foolish..they will never ever be EPL champions again for a long time more to come if they carry on the way they recruit new n good players like Harry Kane always losing them to their arch rivals who r daring n quick to come out with the big bucks to snap them up from under their noses...saying they want the players but dilly dallying to make an official bid for the player until their arch rivals sign them up 1st, this is even though the players had actually wanted or agreed to join them earlier... on the other hand paying top bucks for just mediocre players

now no Harry Kane, no osimhen, no Amrabat, no Caicedo, no MacAlister, no Lavia, no Pavard, no Gravenbirch etc, good players who hv been linked to them earlier....relegate them to Div 2 or they will never learn their lesson...nuff said

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-08-2023 at 04:11 PM.
Old 20-08-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Harry Kane score on his debut match with Bayern.
He also provide an assist to Leroy Sane opening goal.

Mean while....Red pussies new 20 year old striker still injured.

Pay top dollar and get a defective product.
He knn injury and yet Atalanta still ask for high fee.
They really amazed me with this deal… 70 million for a guy who score 10 or 11 goals in seria A… if Everton or west ham wanted him,do u think they will quote them 70 million? Prob 30 million I think can clinch the deal ady

And to those who say he is young not yet the finish product… how many years we going to wait for him?

Like I post before I think… if I was the manager… I will go all out for Kane… Kane Alone will put us as title challengers…

Watching the spurs match now… they are not wolves and with son alone I think is enough to punish Manchester United if u give him a decent chance and based on how they are playing… I dun think they can win this… hope I am wrong of cos

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-08-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
They really amazed me with this deal… 70 million for a guy who score 10 or 11 goals in seria A… if Everton or west ham wanted him,do u think they will quote them 70 million? Prob 30 million I think can clinch the deal ady

And to those who say he is young not yet the finish product… how many years we going to wait for him?

Like I post before I think… if I was the manager… I will go all out for Kane… Kane Alone will put us as title challengers…

Watching the spurs match now… they are not wolves and with son alone I think is enough to punish Manchester United if u give him a decent chance and based on how they are playing… I dun think they can win this… hope I am wrong of cos
Yah, hope u r wrong but from the way they play looks like they r not interested to score goals n win the match or not as hungry for goals as the lilywhites players who keep on winning the ball n attacking them relentlessly ...Spurs attackers struck their crossbar twice n once the red pussy GK had to tip the ball over the crossbar to prevent a goal...those alone Spurs could hv scored 3 goals + 2 more which Onana their goalie stop at his goal line...their forwards n strikers just don't know how to kick the ball to each other to score against Spurs, don't aim properly anyhow kick to each other n got easily intercepted by Spurs defenders..Spurs already hv 3 goals on target whilst red pussies virtually had none...like that how to win the match n get 3 points ??...they will be very lucky to draw if lady luck is on their side which so far it seems so...if not for lady luck's help Spurs would hv thrashed them with 4 or 5 goals ...one more thing, they already hv 3 players booked on yellow cards whilst Spurs players did not get any

sian already better go n sleep better

Last edited by Rickey; 20-08-2023 at 01:50 AM.
Old 20-08-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT 2-0

Never in doubt Spurs will clinch it.

I think the red pussies are still in it during the initial 40 mins...then they start to lose focus.

Garnacho again....had a lousy game....
Whats with the constant passing to overlap Shaw??
He should just charge down and pass.
The constant passing becomes very predictable later on.

And super piss of all....ETH retain "rubbish mound".
Again, he went missing.
I seriously think Fred would have done a better job.
(I am well aware Fred had been transfer to Fenerbahce, i mention him is I think he should have been kept)
Probably he was sacrificed for that useless mound.

I really dunno what this rubbish mound brings to the team.
For the 2 matches, totally never see him.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-08-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Ok....but I would want to see Hojlund start playing before I judge.
Need to be fair to him.

As for rubbish mound, I'm very certain now and probably clear to all of you, he is a piece of GARBAGE. At best, mediocre.
Some of you say he need time...he played in EPL all this while...need what time??
Look at Kane, move to Bundesliga, straight away instant impact.

Yes, Kane seemed the real deal. As attest to his debut match performance for Bayern.
I admit I also drop spectacles on seeing him wow the Bavarians on his debut.
I myself think he is a goner at 30...But I was wrong.

Old 20-08-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FT 2-0

1st half was end to end, man u played better, had intensity and pressed well for 30mins, created many chances but NO FINISHING. compared to last season where they could pressed and created a flurry of chances only in the opening 10mins, looks like an improvement, ETH intention is to kill the game off in the 1st half. if man u had a big slice of luck vs wolves, the luck went to spurs last night, ball deflected off martinez nicely for sarr, and the late by 0.5sec attempt to clear causing the own goal

1st half - man u had good pressing, good intensity, outrageous passes (onana and fernandes), flowing football

2nd half - seems like man u used up the energy in the 1st half and reverted back to football under OGS era. can't help but feel that the sense of deflation after conceding the 1st goal, it was all spurs

rashford - not suited as SC, can't seem to hold the ball up, cut a frustrating figure when he couldn't play his football. maybe its time to switch him back to AML where he is most devastating

garnacho - ETH started him again, but right now he can only run at defender and cut to his right foot, or pass to teammate or overlapping shaw, overall poor product in attacking third. he is more effective when used as a impact sub against tired defenders

AWB - kept Son quiet, but sub off for dalot, due to yellow card? spurs could attack more effectively down the left after that

mount - sat deeper this game, some good moments in 1st half, but 2nd half let sarr sneak in for the goal. maybe ETH rushed mount into action, starting him immediately instead of gradually integrating him. haiz feel for mctom, ETH rate him good enough to sub on and protect a lead

fernandes - influential in 1st half, missed a really good chance, but in 2nd half got tired and made lazy passes

mentality - conceded early in the 2nd half, couldn't dig deep after going behind, still a work in progress

energy levels - using up the energy in the 1st half isn't pragmatic, it showed in the 2nd half when spurs midfield imposed themselves

ETH will demand a response and next game is forest at home, cheong ah!

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-08-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
1st half was end to end, man u played better, had intensity and pressed well for 30mins, created many chances but NO FINISHING. compared to last season where they could pressed and created a flurry of chances only in the opening 10mins, looks like an improvement, ETH intention is to kill the game off in the 1st half. if man u had a big slice of luck vs wolves, the luck went to spurs last night, ball deflected off martinez nicely for sarr, and the late by 0.5sec attempt to clear causing the own goal

1st half - man u had good pressing, good intensity, outrageous passes (onana and fernandes), flowing football

2nd half - seems like man u used up the energy in the 1st half and reverted back to football under OGS era. can't help but feel that the sense of deflation after conceding the 1st goal, it was all spurs

rashford - not suited as SC, can't seem to hold the ball up, cut a frustrating figure when he couldn't play his football. maybe its time to switch him back to AML where he is most devastating

garnacho - ETH started him again, but right now he can only run at defender and cut to his right foot, or pass to teammate or overlapping shaw, overall poor product in attacking third. he is more effective when used as a impact sub against tired defenders

AWB - kept Son quiet, but sub off for dalot, due to yellow card? spurs could attack more effectively down the left after that

mount - sat deeper this game, some good moments in 1st half, but 2nd half let sarr sneak in for the goal. maybe ETH rushed mount into action, starting him immediately instead of gradually integrating him. haiz feel for mctom, ETH rate him good enough to sub on and protect a lead

fernandes - influential in 1st half, missed a really good chance, but in 2nd half got tired and made lazy passes

mentality - conceded early in the 2nd half, couldn't dig deep after going behind, still a work in progress

energy levels - using up the energy in the 1st half isn't pragmatic, it showed in the 2nd half when spurs midfield imposed themselves

agree with u on some but disagree on some others ...

the way they played the whole game was almost like during the end of ole's time n the beginning of baldy's time...either got robbed or kicking the ball to the opposition players instead of their own players most of the time n launching half-hearted attacks that got snuffed out by opposition defenders easily n not being able to launch more as they hv to run back to help defend their own goal from incessant opposition attacks which is due to them exposing themselves to opposition attacks by the weak n uninterested-to-win way of playing generally...

Talking abt being lucky, lady luck helped them a lot many times last night until lady luck herself also buay tahan n got angry n didn't want to help them after that allowing those 2 goals to go in...ETH intention is always to kill games early but too bad always end up being killed himself ..these red pussies r so delicate n made of sand or other delicate materials, collapse easily when they r pressed by their opposition or suffer a goal by the opposition...get tired n not physically fit enough to play 90 or 100 minutes of each game

Rashford looks to be going back to his old lazy way of playing not wanting to press hard against the opposition defenders to score goals like during ole's time

Agree that Garnacho plays better n scores goals by being an impact sub from the bench rather than as a starting 11...he is another one of those who gets tired easily after running abt too much like Bruno...ETH shd know this but he is just stubborn n refuses to listen to fans advice n continues to play his players out of their most effective position just like ole

As for mount no need to pamper him too much n treat him like a little baby boy that needs a lot of TLC..he is old n experienced enough to know how to play premier league football after all they say he was Chelsea's best player when he was in their club...just don't hv enough skills of a good midfielder ..

It's no use of ETH demanding anything of his players...they will boh hue him like they boh chap ole as they r not physically strong to play 100 minutes of continuous football n also don't hv the skill to score or help score goals...only diff is ETH dare to kick them out of the team but nowadays he also cannot do anything becos all his players r so weak n he needs every single one of them just to survive against relegation which looks like they r heading towards...by right they shd hv drawn n lost their 1st 2 starting games almost similar to last season when they started the season at the bottom of the table...history kinda repeating itself...sigh

Last edited by Rickey; 21-08-2023 at 01:40 AM.
Old 21-08-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Rashford looks to be going back to his old lazy way of playing not wanting to press hard against the opposition defenders to score goals like during ole's time

As for mount no need to pamper him too much n treat him like a little baby boy that needs a lot of TLC..he is old n experienced enough to know how to play premier league football after all they say he was Chelsea's best player when he was in their club...just don't hv enough skills of a good midfielder ..
Last time JM (The One) mentioned before, Rashford is not suitable to play as SC. Need to play on the wing/side.

Zhun boh?? Chelsea best player??? Laugh die me....
I believed ETH wants to mould him to play like Frenkie DJ, but unfortunately he is just not the same class.
He will still play like a piece of GARBAGE no matter how much time he is given.
Maybe ETH dig his good looks and got a hard on when he see him....
Hence die die want to sign him. Even hand him Number 7.

Old 21-08-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

I concur with Bro ILPH!!

With sick chicken 2 (hojlund) still not available, red pussies goal hope solely rest on Rashford. Should start back as AML. Where he claimed to be more comfortable. Garnacho sub in later as impact sub.

SC -- Should be Martial...but he is sick chicken number 1. So maybe can consider Sancho as false 9. Actually if WW is around, I would put him on. For his pressing n decoy ability. Since the real damage will be from Rashford.

AMR -- Can give a rare start for Pellistri. So far he had impressed when he is being sub on. Time to drop that one dimensional Antony. He is crap against Wolves n Spurs. Put Antony/Sancho as sub.

Midfield -- Need I say more?? Drop that piece of GARBAGE! I don't even want to mention his name now. Sad that Fred is no longer around....probably Eriksen next bet. But he had shown signs of aging....Or McTom (but ETH seemed to put him in cold storage now)
I sincerely hope Mainoo will be able to play. Casemiro had been torn apart in the 2 games and he will need a good companion.
Don't even think of attacking if your defence sucks. Shore up the defence line with 2 DMCs first.

Defence -- AWB v Dalot....tough pick. AWB can be very devastating on his ON days. No change to Shaw, Varane, Licha.

GK -- no worries...Onana appears to be settling in well. Good passing n ball distribution. But last match he was kept busy with the on raiding Spurs attack.

Old 21-08-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

So, the club has concluded that the public did not have the full picture and Greenwood did not commit what he was charged with.

But they are letting him go anyway. "Recommence his career away from Old Trafford". No statement on whether it's a sale or loan.

Good luck to the young lad.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-08-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
agree with u on some but disagree on some others ...

the way they played the whole game was almost like during the end of ole's time n the beginning of baldy's time...
it was jekyll and hyde performance again... 1st half played like ETH team, 2nd half played like OGS team, its inexplicable. they need to improve the consistency and mentality before any talk of title challenge

Quote:
I concur with Bro ILPH!!

rashford can't seem to play with back to goal, when he plays as SC, he don't make the type of runs a traditional SC does. he is the type that receives the ball near the left touch line and runs at defender (1 on 1), he often got crowded out when he is SC. playing a false 9 isn't practical because there is no presence in opponent box and the midfield will be congested. sancho was a false 9 in a preseason friendly and all 5 attackers were outside the box trying to break down the opposition in vain. now that martial is back, he will be SC, rashford will revert to AML and he should perform better

the AMR position is awkward, antony is still a one trick pony but ETH continues to select him because he rates sancho and pellistri lower, or maybe he wants a settled first XI? will ETH run out of patience though? starting pellistri is abit hard because he is lower than antony and sancho on the pecking order, but he is certainly getting more minutes compared to last season. ETH can use his burst of speed to go around defenders when facing a parked bus

personally my preferred XI is onana, AWB, shaw, varane, martinez, mctom, casemiro, sancho, fernandes, rashford, martial. compared to last season, casemiro is strangely slower and cumbersome, his passing in transition is also off, what gives? age? engine haven't start? if ETH decides to select him, need mctom to pair with him as DM axis. last season, casemiro can 1) protect the defence, 2) quick pass out of transition, 3) goal threat during free kicks, but mctom doesn't seem to offer 2 and 3, so ETH cold storage

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-08-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
So, the club has concluded that the public did not have the full picture and Greenwood did not commit what he was charged with.

But they are letting him go anyway. "Recommence his career away from Old Trafford". No statement on whether it's a sale or loan.

Good luck to the young lad.
Foregone conclusion once those protest started.
Moreover, Man U just signed an exclusive deal with Adidas.

"The best decision for us all, is for me to continue my football career away from Old Trafford, where my presence will not be a distraction for the club." -- Mason Greenwood.

This statement from him sums up everything.

A rare talent who can shoot with both feet....Bye bye, Greenwood!

Old 22-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
now that martial is back, he will be SC, rashford will revert to AML and he should perform better

last season, casemiro can 1) protect the defence, 2) quick pass out of transition, 3) goal threat during free kicks, but mctom doesn't seem to offer 2 and 3, so ETH cold storage
Yah, man....move Rashford back to his favored AML and his confidence should return once the goals start popping in.

Think Casemiro overwhelmed due to the incompetency of that piece of GARBAGE. And I kind of thinking WW is abit missed here as he kind of maintain pressing and hold the ball up in front. That kinds of relieves some pressure on the back. But WW is gone now so no use regretting.
Serious, red pussies should have kept Sabitzer also.

Now Liverpool looks close to getting Amrabat. A player I think will add steel to the midfield.
Serious, many candidates to consider but red pussies signed an overpriced GARBAGE.

I seriously think this season will be worst than the previous one.

Old 22-08-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Tottenham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...effield-united
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro : 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I am sitting on the fence

I say 2-2
It must be very difficult for u guys to predict the results of this idiotic club in each of the 38 games they play each season...they blow hot n cold n more often cold than hot as they struggle to win each game...they will surprise u n yr predictions will turn out to be directly the reverse of wat u all think...this club is doomed n has got no hope for any success on the field if the owners, managers n decision makers continue in their half-hearted ways of handling the club's problems on the field dilly dallying on every problem facing them esp not willing to pay for top players they need for challenging for cups n titles n letting them go to their rival clubs from under their noses

For this game Jones is the only one who has got it almost right

Old 22-08-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last time JM (The One) mentioned before, Rashford is not suitable to play as SC. Need to play on the wing/side.

Zhun boh?? Chelsea best player??? Laugh die me....
I believed ETH wants to mould him to play like Frenkie DJ, but unfortunately he is just not the same class.
He will still play like a piece of GARBAGE no matter how much time he is given.
Maybe ETH dig his good looks and got a hard on when he see him....
Hence die die want to sign him. Even hand him Number 7.
Wat is SC ahh ?? ...so all this is the fault of the baldy who is beginning to look more n more like ole v.2 not knowing how to play his players in their most effective positions...

The baldy fails to understand that players who were good in the past may not be good now...the past is history, like a once-upon-a-time thingy n is only useful for us to learn lessons from them...he shd be looking for current form instead...yes believe u r right, give him as much time as u want but it won't work...one good example is Mata who was once Chelsea's best player too....he didn't make the impact in MU than he did in his previous club

Last edited by Rickey; 22-08-2023 at 10:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1