The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Khmer Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
bro faidenk,

....did u finally gotten this meat from pure bar. from pic, i could see she does have a good figure, correct me if i am wrong. wat's is this new joint at holiday inn? we were not there last time. could explore further then..
i am looking forward to visiting you in the near future.
ciao.. take care.. and i see u soon..

Nah, this one's from a immediate neighbor of Pure. Read more of her in next post. Finally I get a decent BJ and it's a bonus she's supple and young, enjoyed the sex as much as I did and quite cute as well. Definitely on my list whenever I need some diversion for a afternoon siesta. I am trying to have a pool of 5 I can choose from, well, 4 more to go.

Over at the pure, I nailed that one. 30 year old, flabby around the mid. While she enjoyed the romp very much, is not much of a giver, so she wrote herself off my list. Told me she had not had sex like this. Texting me everyday. Well, just had to give her the bad news - I am a butterfly. And she countered with men all butterfly same same, but I like you boom boom, so maybe one time one month OK. Hahaha
Old 13-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Finally, A Good BJ Part 2

By then, we were something drunk. So I asked for her mobile. I don’t make it a habit of bringing a girl home when I had a little too much. I know, alcohol makes me horny and irresistible too but over the years I realized what they have been saying is all true, it only makes you horny and irresistible in your head. Your judgment gets impaired and many times you wake to to a nightmare besides you, I had and I did. Age, coupled with alcohol is definitely the worst combination for an aphrodisiac.

A few days of continuous party and the fatigue sets in. I had to get some quality sleep. The next day, I left the office at 3 in the afternoon with the good intention of a power nap at home. VC was in, watching last night’s soccer matches. Not a soccer fan, I find myself drifting off in the chair so I went to the bedroom. There I drifted in and out of sleep, but decided it was going to make me more tired than rested. I needed to be knocked out. I went out, rolled a reefer and shared it with VC.

Feeling good, I picked up the phone to call Maimai, the girl at Claudia last night. She would be at my place in 30 minutes. Popped a Kamagra and waited.

She arrived in true Cambodia style, 30 minutes late on the dot. I had to go down to the street to pick her up. In broad daylight, some of the tuk-tuk drivers waiting about teased her. I’m sure news will go around fast and I expect to be on the receiving end of some strange looks and sniggers. Get a life, I’ll tell them. I’m getting one.

Maimai possesses possibly the most sensitive nipples this side of the Tonle Sap. A quick flick was enough to elicit a moan. After 5 minutes teasing her, I asked if she wanted to take a shower and she said she wanted to pee-pee. OK, wash it good. She did, taking an inordinate long time to do it. I was getting a little impatient. She came back in, my bath towel around her.

Although I had already showered before she came, I went to wash again, an assurance nothing unwashed goes into her mouth. VC by then has gone to take a nap as well, the haze must be good, like I’m feeling now.

I spent another 10 minutes or so mouthing her small but erect nips, her moans more audible now. She grabbed my hands now fondling her soft breasts and frantically urged them to knead harder. I complied, she started rubbing her thighs together, and heaved her buttocks in a death throe.

I moved my free hand down, over sparse curly negroid hair, and slipped a finger into her very well-lubricated clit. I teased the clitoris with feathery, circular movement, alternating by applying pressure just at the slippery entrance, occasionally slipping easily into the love chamber and massaging the ribbed wall with my hooked finger. She was besides herself and gasping for air. When I felt she was approaching climax I withdrew, letting her come down gently, and then started the whole process again. She begged me to fuck her.

After the 3rd time, I laid down besides her, nudged her head down south. She obliged by giving me one of the best blowjob I had. Unhurried, teasing, nibbles, licks, flicks, man, this girl knows it all.

When I was ready, she capped me, impaled herself on me and rode, and grind, and fingered her own clit. I could see her turning red in the face. A minute and she collapsed on me, heaving for breath. I let her rest, still inside her.

I turned her around when her breathing stabilized and pumped for dear life. She hooked her ankles behind me and urged me all the way. Sweat drenched my forehead and dripped on her breasts. An ache is starting about the small of my back and it prevented me from coming but I persevered. When I heard her moaning again and saw her eyes rolled up, I exploded.

For the next 20 minutes or so, both of us were dead to the world. Finally she stirred and so did I. She went out to shower, came back in looking just as beautiful. I slipped $30 into her hand, plus another $5 ‘for the tuk-tuk.

As she made her way down the impossible stairs, I swore she walked a little funny. But then, so did I.

So, in short, the Kamagra has exceeded all my expectations and I got my much needed deep REM sleep.

Old 13-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
XamXam1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos to Bro Faidenk for tons of information and sexy FR! Free for a drink next week? I am going around PP, SR and possible Laos for two weeks, no fix itinerary yet, except 3 days in Angkor. .

Any other bros around can PM to exchange information
Old 13-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XamXam1 View Post
Kudos to Bro Faidenk for tons of information and sexy FR! Free for a drink next week? I am going around PP, SR and possible Laos for two weeks, no fix itinerary yet, except 3 days in Angkor. .

Any other bros around can PM to exchange information

Check your PM.
Old 14-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro Faidenk, you really write well and I enjoyed everyone of your posts.
Cambodia piques my interests now and I am really giving it some serious thoughts as an aternative place to stay in.
Would just like to ask you one silly question, if u dun mind. What sort of work or visit pass did you apply that enables you to stay for so long in Cambodia?

Looking forward to your posts and answers.

Cheers
lugi

Bro Lugi pm me this and I thought the answer might be of interest to others as well.

On arrival, visitors from Singapore (and Asean) are automatically permitted to stay 30 days. One may renew this another 30 days for USD25.00, or 90 days for USD75.00. Both of this are for single entry only. If you leave the Kingdom during this period, the visa expires. If you are planning to stay longer, it would be worth the while to apply for the 1-year multiple entry visa at USD180.00.

The 1-year visa would also be required for your landlord to register you at the local police post anyway.

You may apply in person at the Immigration Office directly across the road the airport terminal, or get almost any travel agent to do it on your behalf for a small fee (some even at the same price USD180).

The visas are renewable with no questions asked, so you may stay here perpetually if so desired.
Old 15-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidenk View Post
You may apply in person at the Immigration Office directly across the road the airport terminal, or get almost any travel agent to do it on your behalf for a small fee (some even at the same price USD180)..

Correction.

First, the price for a 1 year, multiple entry visa is USD280, NOT $180. My bad.

Second, I went to a random travel agent just around the corner from where I work, walked in and asked them if they do visas. They do. Cost? $275.

So, it's cheaper than going yourself. The first time we went, thinking it might save some $$, it costs us about USD10 in tuk-tuk fares. Stupid us.
Old 15-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Faidenk,

Thanks for your kind sharing.

Upz you!
Old 18-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
woot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

holy shit, this girl looks hot! What an amazing conquest. I think the real rub though lies in the fact whether she would still sleep with you if there was no financial incentive to do so =)

Bro Woot's Michelin Guide to Pussy:

1 Star = Good and worth consideration
2 Star = Excellent, must try
3 Star = Die Die Must Try
Old 18-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey, your writing skills are very professional. I assume you must be a uni grad?
Old 18-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
holy shit, this girl looks hot! What an amazing conquest. I think the real rub though lies in the fact whether she would still sleep with you if there was no financial incentive to do so =)

I bet the last riel that I gave her (after the deed was done) has nothing to do with her sleeping with me. Am I not a catch? An aging although still charming (blush, blush) gentleman with a slight beer belly. Come on, any girl this side of the Vietnam border would go with me and that would have nothing to do with the 'taxi fare' I would give her.

On a less serious note, the girls need to make a buck. They probably have dependents (aging parents, siblings going to school) to support. Life is not easy here. I won't be the one to deprive them a USD30 or 40 just so I have bragging rights. But you're right, she's hot to trod.
Old 18-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesingapore View Post
hey, your writing skills are very professional. I assume you must be a uni grad?

If you've gone through the thread, you would have known that I don't. Not something I'm proud of nor ashamed, it's just a fact. So I'll just acknowledge first part and ignore the latter, and say thank you. Cheers.
Old 18-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mushi_shi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On a less serious note, the girls need to make a buck. They probably have dependents (aging parents, siblings going to school) to support. Life is not easy here. I won't be the one to deprive them a USD30 or 40 just so I have bragging rights. But you're right, she's hot to trod.
First off, enjoy reading your insights on Cambodia & its ppl. It's almost as good as Bangkok Stickman articles. Agree with the statement above. I believe that a majority 3rd World country girls, we 'outsider' would make quite a catch regardless how one looks. Guess they are just looking for way to a better life.
Old 22-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bright deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro faidenk,

i am still in BKK... hopefully can wrap up the meetings fast and rejoin u.

2 nites ago, we met up with xamxam1, vc, faidenk and went clubbing along bar street. this was xamxam first visit to pp and had an interesting nite with us. we first had dinner at bro faidenk's restaurant, rang up vc, and we were off to our usual hangout. went early to holiday inn bar, but too early, a check with our clock and we knew we were d... early, only 8pm. but, not to fret, bro faidenk suggested we crawled back to our hunting ground. now we r back to sizzler, xam hooked up 2 busties, ard 22yo. the usual tcss followed.. but bro faidenk was so quiet.. enjoying himself with 2 other chios at the side. he smiled guiltily, looked like he is having his time... now i know, his two hands working unhurriedly upon the 2 girls cu..,, haha.. they were wet... vc and i had more drinks, more LDs, and xamxam was fun. next, we ventured across to candy bar, my first visit. ladies were spontaneous and young. we had a corner seat beside a barang who has a table full of girls. one glance and i know that the unwitting him had other girls joining his table for more LDs. the barang was jovial, old and steady. back to our tables, we were lucky to have all girls very sporting and wild.. doing all kinds of things to sprice up our moods. we were happy, laughed and down more angkor. xam exchanged numbers with several girls to cheery-pick later for the nite.

we went to one other pub b4 bidding good byes to bro fai and vc. as for xam and I, we went back to sizzler to bar-fine the long leggy girl whom xam had noticed earlier. xam then paid $10 BF, and we took the lady back to our hotel, just across the road.

kudos to u bro faidenk. bro xam sure has a good time that nite.
Old 22-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

A Menage A Trois In The Making?

One of the very first bars I stepped into in Phnom Penh was the Sizzlers on Street 136. It’s dingy and a little musty, but then I am describing 99% of the girly bars in Phnom Penh. The girls greet all customers as they stroll in the front door, although on our first visit did I also detect mentions of ‘hansom man’ amidst the din? Haha

I remembered playing pool with a few girls up on the ‘mezzanine’ floor, one of them was a girl whose pic I took because she resembles Zoe Tay so much but that was also the last time I saw her. I didn’t have much of an impression of the other 2 as we descending into the cloud of alcohol. It turned out the other 2 girls were the ones I am describing below.

Well, Sizzlers is a must on my radar during our bar-hopping jaunts because the girls are not pushy with ladies drinks, although that does not stop us from buying; and there’s a good mix of young and younger girls, good looking to stunners to the mediocre and to a single ladyboy. The boss is friendly, a youngish looking Khmer in his late 30s or early 40s. The crowd is a good mix of Westerners, Koreans, Japanese and us Malaysians and Singaporeans.

There was this girl Lina who impressed me with her command of English and quick wit, not to mention the 2 most attractive attributes, namely the left and the right. She’s always quick to pick up on my innuendo laden with sexual tones, can take it as well gives it right back. We always have a good laugh and I never fail to reward her with a ladies drink or 2 topped off with a $2 or $3 tip. Finally a girl who I can talk to, although she so far she has, well, not refuse nor agreed to my subtle hints of bringing the relationship a step further. I sense she doesn’t go out with customers; a few discreet enquiries to the other girls seemed to confirm that. I like that. And so in the meantime my animal needs are fulfilled by other more willing souls.

Lina

In the meanwhile, another girl in the same bar caught my eye, Tiep. She was sitting with VC, always wears a quiet smile. Although not exactly a spring chicken, 26, I think she is, I like her demeanor and dark handsome looks. I told Lina, had I not known you, she would be the girl I want in this bar. She said it’s a good choice.

Tiep

A couple of days ago, with Bro Bright a couple of SG visitors, she came over, VC had already 2 girls on his hands by then, when Lina was busy at another table. She looks even better up close. I told her she’s beautiful and I mean it. She graciously accepted and thanked me and confessed she liked me, a lot. Haha, old cow still can eat young grass, I love Cambodia. We talked, her English was not as good as Lina but communication was not a problem. She’s very huggable and likes to rest her head on my shoulders.

When Lina was finally available, she came over. I turned my attention to her, while not neglecting Tiep, and the only way to that was to turn my back to Tiep, kept her hands around my waist to assure her she’s not being abandon, and my hands in Lina’s back pockets, maintaining some loin contact. I really did not know what the 2 girls thought of the situation, but I did not detect any hint of, I won’t say jealously, that would be too presumptuous of me, unease. At many stages, with a hand around Lina’s waist, the other was behind massaging Tiep’s thigh up near the crotch, the 2 girls were chatting away over my shoulder. With my back feeling soft tits and front grinding loin, it’s hard, I tell you.

It got harder as time when on. Lina whispered into my ears it would be OK for me to take Tiep home. ‘But I want my ‘first’ time with you’, I protested weakly, ‘then I try her’.

‘No, don’t do that’.
‘Hmmm?’
‘Because others think you sleep with me and don’t like, then you take another girl’.
‘Ahhhh, I see’.

So that’s the gist of how the conversation went. So in the end I summoned all the will and strength in me. And went home alone.

I do not want to jeopardize the rapport already built. I sense in her a quality, like a rough diamond that needs some polishing and nurturing to bring out the true shine, and I am willing to wait. Meanwhile, there are always others to sooth my savage beast.

More pics next post.
Old 22-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bravo! Another excellent FR bro. I guess you won't stop amazing us.

Beautiful pics. Thank you thank you.

Also got to give it to you. Not much guys can hold it out for the big picture. I for one would have been too weak. Look forward to your next FR.......

Quote:

I do not want to jeopardize the rapport already built. I sense in her a quality, like a rough diamond that needs some polishing and nurturing to bring out the true shine, and I am willing to wait. Meanwhile, there are always others to sooth my savage beast.

More pics next post.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1