The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Royalhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ilie..... SHE's BACK

OMG cant believe that u actually copy my Nick, Ask TS for contact, not me. thanks.
Old 25-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 0
girlnextdoor18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygirlnextdoor18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

daddy u came back
Old 26-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
TastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlnextdoor18 View Post
daddy u came back
I'm not back yet la.... just help Ille and a few gals post threads for their services....

Seems like a few girls have contacted me to do this for them....

But one of them FAILED..... cannot make it la....

So i have decided not to post for her.

Will let you guys know if other girls come "on-the-market".... but for the moment Ille BBBJ is the BEST!

Daddy
Old 26-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
zron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Daddy,

How ya doing? wow... din know you got helping service also. No wonder you're so popular among all the Gems. They stick to you like Bees to Honey huh. Normally its the guys that sticks to the gals.

LOL... if you say she's GooD, she must be Very GooD. can give a chance to try her service? kekekeke.....
Old 26-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HandsomeX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, can i have her contact? will write forum here after trying. thanks
Old 28-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Wigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ilie..... SHE's BACK

Thanks to 'Daddy' for her contact.

Had a session with her few days ago during my lunch break.

She took off her T-shirt and was not wearing bra. I started licking her brown pointing nipples and all over. No kissing for me. She likes to chat and was hugging her like a lost ex-g/f while she talked about her life and about nothing.

While this could carry on till thencows come home, I told her to start her action. Upon my command, she started her bbbj action. Sucking is ok but she really takes her time and can really spent the whole afternoon doing that to please you. This is so unfortunate what I hv to rush back to work, maybe next time....

FR:
Looks: 6/10 (short hair, ok face)
Body: 6/10 (tattooed her children's name on her lower back / flabbly stomach due to giving birth recently)
Bbbj: 7/10 (did'nt hv time to enjoy her full potential)
Damaged: 70
RTF: yes (for convenience as she is staying just few blocks away)
Old 28-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
jersey23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

massage was good.never had such a good massage before.juagen no my type thou.likes to chit chat.overall good massage.

Looks: 6/10 (short hair, ok face)
Body: 6/10
Old 28-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tetrachaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro TS....can i get her contact?thanx soo much in advance!:P
Old 30-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
TastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrachaos View Post
hey bro TS....can i get her contact?thanx soo much in advance!:P
Tetrechaos..... since you haven't read the THREAD properly.... sorry dude.... NO NUMBER for you.... but if you decide to READ it, follow the instructions.... and DUN forget to use the MAGIC WORD.... some brudder got RUDE PM's from me as they do not know how to use the magic word!

Got and FR here from a Brudder who is too shy to state his name.... sigh... wanna to get pleasure dun wan to state name???

Daddy

BBBJ: 9/10 (she's a machine. Took ages to come (about 25 to 30 mins) but she took that as a challenge and just kept bobbing up and down till I finally gushed into her mouth, not sure if she swallowed but should have swallowed some as it was a lot and she choked abit. Would have been 10 if she had alternated between sucking and licking and also if her teeth weren't hurting me..lol)
Old 30-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

7007bg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro daddy,

pls pass contact.... thx in advance
Old 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

flameon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro daddy was hoping u could share with me her contact i had pm u. manys thks and please.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mel07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi !! very interested to try illie ! kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!
Old 07-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
robin80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi daddy, mind sharing Ilie contact, will give feedbk once try her service. thanks daddy.
Old 14-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ilie..... SHE's BACK

Had tried Ilie some times back...

Pick up her at desinated area and proceed to nearby MSC...

Actions begin...

Looks : 6.5
BBBJ : 7.5 with CIM
Damage : $70

Action finish, clean up for u.

Quite a chatty lady and good attitude, no rush.

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )
Old 24-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
zorrosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received the contact earlier this week, and went to look her late in the nite. Was given instructions to pick her up at CCK so did accordingly. She has just moved to CCK from Woodlands it seems.
First look when she came to the car was pleasantly suprised. She is quite an SYT, in fact she is only 21 yrs of age. Quite pretty looking and with a youngish figre. Went to nearby MSCP and on to the main course - BBBJ till CIM.
Her BBBJ is quite nice, she keeps up a steady rhythm up and down, without much licking or variation in between.Just a steady shoop shoop shoop, can hear the sound of her mouth fucking your cock up and down. After some time, her hand sneaks in also to give a combo job, and when she tires after some time, switches to HJ while her jaw muscles cool down. I genererally take quite long to come with BBBJ, so on and on this went some time. Finally she asked 'Are you coming soon?' and I say yes and concentrate harder in getting there. Her BBBJ is pretty good, but not really very deep, and there is a bit lack of variation, which can actually be a good thing. Sometimes girls who watch too much video will be sucking away nicely, the suddenly switch to licking or some different stroke just as we are starting to get higher and higher, which may in fact be not a good thing. And many girls tend to use excessive force too! A well calibrated mouth sliding up and down your cock for the longest time is a moon shot to ecstasy. Girls, you don't really need to have so many differnt strokes and techniques. But you need to be very ntuitive and concentrate on doing it just right and keeping it up, and you will see the guy slowly float off the ground and blast off into your mouth. Just one killer technique is good enough to win the battle and line your pockets! So anyway, after a while longer, I unloaded a massive load into her mouth which she sucked it all it. I could feel spurt after spurt of concentrated cum blasting into her mouth, and she just kept taking it all in, well trained in this department indeed. After which, she was silent because she kept the cum all in her mouth, but at the same time didnt swallow either. I suspect she must have spit it out when we went back to the front seats, but that's fine by me.
So an enjoyable experience overall. Fairly good, but I would rate below Li Yues's, Nina's and Julia's BBBJs, but Illie is younger and prettier, so overall it's good. Many thanks to TS for the contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1