The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good Juagen to recommend now?

share plzs ,bro
Old 22-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, can share contact for JG pls
Old 30-10-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have this juagen contact based in a spa in central.

Spa is clean, new, nicely renovated..will have female customers sometimes..definitely not dirty or sleazy.

ML paid money to two juagen masters in SG - one is Thai, one is PRC TCM

A little pain but not that pain, but the session has to start with massage first. Her massage is solid, back will be cracked cracked cracked by her for sure. As she is TCM trained, she give free cupping, guasha and ear digging too (choose one)

For juagen, she kneads on the inner groins, balls, shaft, and external prostrate and stomach. If u feel damn pain, means alot of blockages. If you feel sour, it means not so bad. If no pain, means your system down there damn solid.

I go to her as she is not those 50 or 60 year old..in fact she is early 30s, but look like late 20s as she is well maintained and pleasant looking. No hanky panky so please respect her and she will treat you like a good friend. GND look, not super model, and she may be small size but she is hardworking and press on the CORRECT points.
Can plz share contact? Thx u
Old 13-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Juliest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
If you want thai jg And prostrate massage,I got one. Her double whammy involves finger up your ass and massage your shaft. The euphoria feeling is one of a kind.
Hello Bro ! Would you be kind enough to share contact? Thanks !
Old 23-11-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cool9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
check ur inbox bro
Bro… can share Bao Er contact. I lost her contact. Thanks
Old 24-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool9 View Post
Bro… can share Bao Er contact. I lost her contact. Thanks
Mine is not Bao Er

It is for those who like legit juagen with veins pulling, clearing of scrotum (the suan-ness), prostrate (internal and external), plus the knees, groin, kidneys etc. Her massage packs a punch as her back stepping and cracking is confirm crack crack crack.

Not do not ask for specials like FJ or BJ which she does not provide. The place has a small window too

She throws in cupping, ear digging and guasha (choose one). Slim and slender, not for boob lovers but she takes pride in what she do.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cool9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro… thank you. Can share legit JG..
Old 24-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heyhell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can PM detail?

Quote:
Mine is not Bao Er

It is for those who like legit juagen with veins pulling, clearing of scrotum (the suan-ness), prostrate (internal and external), plus the knees, groin, kidneys etc. Her massage packs a punch as her back stepping and cracking is confirm crack crack crack.

Not do not ask for specials like FJ or BJ which she does not provide. The place has a small window too

She throws in cupping, ear digging and guasha (choose one). Slim and slender, not for boob lovers but she takes pride in what she do.
Old 26-11-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhell View Post
Can PM detail?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool9 View Post
Bro… thank you. Can share legit JG..

Sent bro..cheers
Old 27-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ambroiseang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact please bro?
Old 13-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tcs7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
If you want thai jg And prostrate massage,I got one. Her double whammy involves finger up your ass and massage your shaft. The euphoria feeling is one of a kind.
bro, can pm contact?
Old 13-12-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Mine is not Bao Er

Hi bro mind sharing ctc, been looking for legit jg for quite some time now. Thanks in advance
Old 23-12-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 3
exxzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Spa is clean, new, nicely renovated..will have female customers sometimes..definitely not dirty or sleazy.

A little pain but not that pain, but the session has to start with massage first. Her massage is solid, back will be cracked cracked cracked by her for sure. As she is TCM trained, she give free cupping, guasha and ear digging too (choose one)

For juagen, she kneads on the inner groins, balls, shaft, and external prostrate and stomach. If u feel damn pain, means alot of blockages. If you feel sour, it means not so bad. If no pain, means your system down there damn solid.

I go to her as she is not those 50 or 60 year old..in fact she is early 30s, but look like late 20s as she is well maintained and pleasant looking. No hanky panky so please respect her and she will treat you like a good friend. GND look, not super model, and she may be small size but she is hardworking and press on the CORRECT points.
Hi Bro, new here but am interested in this... can you PM details. Thanks!
Old 24-12-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxzee View Post
Hi Bro, new here but am interested in this... can you PM details. Thanks!
just sent..cheers
Old 28-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi can share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1