The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

So now my general preference is to go for MLs who can confirm do FJ, so rarely will go for the advertised or talked about ML here unless I know FJ is almost a certainty.

My 2 cents.

this sentence seems contradicting, if your goal is to FJ then go look for FL.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not sure what FN and SN mean. I presume full service or non full service.

So now my general preference is to go for MLs who can confirm do FJ, so rarely will go for the advertised or talked about ML here unless I know FJ is almost a certainty. .
Quite obviously, you have completely misunderstood all the chatter here and totally misconstrued buzz words and meanings. So your post is really out of context dude.

Here, only massage with hand or oral release. If a punter happens to have off menu items (meaning other services outside the advertised provisions), that's between the ML and the lucky customer. We don't usually mention it here because it may be an exclusive arrangement between them.

If you want confirm fj, this is not the thread you should be looking at. You should be going to FL Dome 2. Good luck and happy hunting!
Old 09-01-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Because of 大姨妈 or?
Later become a trend and all become SN only.
I dun tink its her menses..... when I query why cannot remove panty her reply was raining weather very cold.
But she allow me to rubba her clit outside the panty and I no feel any tampon or kotex pad there.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
I dun tink its her menses..... when I query why cannot remove panty her reply was raining weather very cold.
But she allow me to rubba her clit outside the panty and I no feel any tampon or kotex pad there.
Many MLs even those FN ones might actually wear their panties again if they start to jerk you off - especially if they assume a sitting position to wank you.

It's simply that they feel more hygienic and comfortable. Remember, hundreds of naked men, along with an array of juices, have been on their beds.

Without panties, their exposed pussies will be in constant and direct contact with the bed for the duration of the HJ, which could take many minutes. That can play on the mind.

I've had MLs who have spent almost the entire session rolling around n bed naked with me, then when I request for them to sit between my legs to wank me off, they would put their panties back on or put a clean towel under their butts.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Seems like Xue Er raised price for her nuru massage by $10 to $160. After reading the positive FRs from other bros about it, I'll probably try by end of the month after my RTM with Aini
Old 09-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Seems like Xue Er raised price for her nuru massage by $10 to $160. After reading the positive FRs from other bros about it, I'll probably try by end of the month after my RTM with Aini
That is if you can get a slot with her..... good luck.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster (B)

CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Because of 大姨妈 or?
I believe it is becoming more common practice among the MLs to SN nowadays. Even when they advertise FN they will be SN and give excuse on menses.... even when they are not. My colleague went to 3 different MLs that known to be FN in the past week..... but kenna all 3 on SN claiming to be on menses. Got so coincidental meh?

I myself kenna 2 days ago with 1 ML at Sophia rd...... I had patronised this ML at least 6-7 times in the past 6 months and all our sessions were FN and bbbj/cim. Until 2 days ago when she was SN throughout the session. When I tried to remove her panty during 69 as I always daty her in the past when she was giving me head.... she stopped me. She was not on menses.... she claimed her ad no longer stated FN and she has to abide by it.... lol

Finally after our session as I was leaving..... she said she have to RTC soon as her whitecard was cut short since the court case was over. All these while I was not aware she was on whitecard as she had told me she was on 2-yr work visa.

Last edited by CoutinHo; 09-01-2021 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Folks, there's absolutely no need to state location regardless of the WL's status.

And think even for FRs, just briefly state whether it's accessible or not.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Finally after our session as I was leaving..... she said she have to RTC soon as her whitecard was cut short since the court case was over. All these while I was not aware she was on whitecard as she had told me she was on 2-yr work visa.
Although she did not say what case...... I believe she involved in this case

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...BO7seRF7dFXkyg
Old 09-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Truth be told, not every case or raid makes it to the public domain...

Quote:
Although she did not say what case...... I believe she involved in this case

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...BO7seRF7dFXkyg
Old 09-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I believe it is becoming more common practice among the MLs to SN nowadays.

I noticed this trend lately too. Just yesterday I had a session with Xxxxxxx.... she was FL convert but I go to her for ML previously where she was FN throughout.

Yesterday she was SN during massage and only agreed to go FN when I agreed to upgrade to her FL package.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Because of 大姨妈 or?
Yes taozi went SN only FN when she did the fake sex thingy and then quickly put it back on, asked her why she said so many customers a day got chance will have infection as I tried to go further than the clit.

Anyways since we are on her and i visited recently, lets have a FR for Taozi

https://sglonelyguy.site/tao-zi-massage/

Location: 8/10: discreet condo near mrt, foot soldiers walk 5mins only

Hygiene: 6/10: Washed bathing towel immediately after u end session, but the towel she used for you to lie on the bed didnt wash, maybe wash after a few customers? or cos i was 2nd last customer impromptu got another one suddenly

Looks: 7.5/10: Just like photos, SYT look and very foxy and cute, has very sharp eyes and smile and she also smells good

Attitude: 8/10: starting pua pattern with me, gave me a shitty attitude because I cant follow her half fuck instructions to get into her place, met no hug no nothing just her looking down on phone in the lift quite downer but whatevz, asked me if wanna shower, came out and game starts and she is very into it which is why i pull the points back up, honestly she is those very lian girls one so just keep joking with her till she warms up then ok ok okz.

Phone usage: 6/10: Checked phone once to confirm impromptu client after me

GFE: 8/10: maybe because i didnt see my gf for too long but our chemistry was good lol, like other frs said, she loves to talk dirty while giving hj (idk why quite turnt off for me and the moans, doing her job but the faux actions isnt idk not my thing)

Body: 4/10: For guys into thin fit girls

Roam: 6/10: SN only when fake sex then FN but still cannot touch without panty present

Massage: 5/10: Gave effort but not complete, this fox is very into sensual

Sensual: 7/10: keep trying to make you hard, warm bbbj but less than 5 mins, fake sex, hj

RTM?: sure....idk but maybe one day

Last edited by ReportAndExport; 09-01-2021 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Many MLs even those FN ones might actually wear their panties again if they start to jerk you off - especially if they assume a sitting position to wank you.
Really Meh???
My weekly event with Coco and Aini(old & new location) still FN even during wanking and lock lips.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, new here. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'd to ask, do I need to confirm with the ML that it is 2x HJ for the session before starting?

And during the session, do I need to ask permission before doing anything like touching/sucking of breast etc, then asking permission again before doing another thing like touching pussy etc? Cause I see providers providing things like autoroam and FN on the website, but MRs here saying some are more limited than others for autoroam and some only do SN in the session. Thanks
Old 09-01-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
Hi, new here. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'd to ask, do I need to confirm with the ML that it is 2x HJ for the session before starting?

And during the session, do I need to ask permission before doing anything like touching/sucking of breast etc, then asking permission again before doing another thing like touching pussy etc? Cause I see providers providing things like autoroam and FN on the website, but MRs here saying some are more limited than others for autoroam and some only do SN in the session. Thanks
Most will assume 1xhj. If you want 2x hj, better to tell the ML at the start so that she can plan the session properly.

As for the rest, it’s depends on the ML. And also the chemistry between you and the ML.

Most are SN, if FN it will mostly state in website. But then again, the trend seems to be moving towards SN nowadays. Which is one of the many reasons why Aini is popular as she’s a SYT in FN (previously).

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1