The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
i been coming to shanghai quite often for business trips but it's usually a same day thing.. so i dont stay the nite in shanghai. if not of course will give xujiahui a call n meet up with u too. have heard quite a few things abt u from him!

VB
Yo Bro VB,
Do call Bro Xujiahui or me on your next trip here to Shanghai.....maybe we can organize a makan session + KTV if u like to....Bro Xujiahui have many 'lobangs' now......
Look forward to seeing u soon bro...........stay cool there!
Cheerios............................
Old 06-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro SGP,

:P, so u going to chengdu huh... U may wan to catch 1 bro, TGL, there. I think he now the 地头蛇 there now... lol

You have a nice trip and take care
Old 06-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Bro SGP,

:P, so u going to chengdu huh... U may wan to catch 1 bro, TGL, there. I think he now the 地头蛇 there now... lol
Yo Bro Niceman,
Thanks for the info to Bro TGL.....I knew him afew years ago when he was based in Shanghai then. Have called him & informed him on my arrival in Chengdu comes next Monday....
You too take care there, stay well!
Cheerios...................
Old 06-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 View Post
Yo Bro,
What 'pent up' tension you have in BKK? Too many choices of gals to pick from, so all tensed up isit?........
Shall catch up with this weekend lah if time permits....have to fly to Chengdu on Monday for biz trip.....
Cheerios................
Choices? Yes but see no touch. May have to go Hang zhou this weekend as well too.....

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Now that I am back in Shanghai.., I shall wait for you to jio me there... Hahahahaha....
welcome back, bro!! Enjoy ur house searching hor....
Old 07-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
clitfonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I am very new here, and this Sunday I will be going to Shanghai, for the first time. I'm wondering if any of you masters here can tip me on where to look for fun and what kinda chicks I can expect and how much is the damage cost.

Sorry if all my questions were covered before, but I just don't think I can flip through 600 pages in two days.

Your guidance will be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

Hi bros,

Absolute beginner here. I'm going to Shanghai this coming Sunday and this is my first trip to Shanghai, so need some guidance from you all masters for pleasure activities. Any recommendation where to go and what to do and how much is the damage cost?

I know those questions may have been covered before but I dont think I can flip through all 600 pages in just two days. So really need some quick reference here. If there's a list of recommended places that would be great.

Cheers and thanks a lot for the help in advance.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitfonda View Post
Hi bros,

Absolute beginner here. I'm going to Shanghai this coming Sunday and this is my first trip to Shanghai, so need some guidance from you all masters for pleasure activities. Any recommendation where to go and what to do and how much is the damage cost?

I know those questions may have been covered before but I dont think I can flip through all 600 pages in just two days. So really need some quick reference here. If there's a list of recommended places that would be great.

Hi there,
As per your queries posted here, I believed most of us are unable to advise you on any info as it is simply too vague or too vast in varities of info to provide......
As above highlighted in Red, what is your specifics?
Last but not least, would really suggest you to read thru maybe the latest few pages from the last page backwards....that way, you will obtain better & more indepth info...the fun of logging here is simply to read thru & find what one needs here.....my personal opinion....
Cheers.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitfonda View Post
Hi bros,

Cheers and thanks a lot for the help in advance.
Well, perhaps you may try providing more details of what activities you are looking for and also where you are staying then perhaps some bros may just give you a pointer. Please understand Shanghai is not Singapore, not every place is a stone throw distance away. Pudong and Puxi may be a river apart but it goes a long way.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 08-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

ampmania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend a 5 star hotel in puxi area that is close to some action like bbs or saunas.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yellowman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shanghai Hotel recommendation

Hello Bro,

I am going to Shanghai for 4 days and going to visit an exhibition at the Shanghai Exhibition Center at 100 Yan'an Zhong Road.

I need to book a reasonable hotel of about S$100 or less per night. Can you recommend a hotel that is near this exhibition centre and also if possible hotel with 'action" available (at least massage palour) without the gong an interupting half way? I heard shanghai got really nice babes and I dun wan to waste this trip.

Any tips or contacts to these hotels is very much appreciated.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 08-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Re: Shanghai Hotel recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowman88 View Post
Hello Bro,

I am going to Shanghai for 4 days and going to visit an exhibition at the Shanghai Exhibition Center at 100 Yan'an Zhong Road.

I need to book a reasonable hotel of about S$100 or less per night. Can you recommend a hotel that is near this exhibition centre and also if possible hotel with 'action" available (at least massage palour) without the gong an interupting half way? I heard shanghai got really nice babes and I dun wan to waste this trip.
Hi there Yellowman88,
U can try this budget hotel, Greentree Inn (www.greentree.com.cn) which they offer rooms of very decent cleanliness, and very economical rates at RMB 289 (SGD$60 per night). Also, this hotel is 'gals friendly' which one can bring gal back to his room without being questioned by any hotel staffs or the police should you be worried about.
Book for the Greentreen Inn branch located on Wuding rd, junction of Xi Kang rd, which is a mere 10-15mins walk to the Exhibition Hall on Nanjing Xi rd / YanAn rd u mentioned.

With regards to 'fun' HC around vcinity, u can walk towards North direction, located on ChangPIng rd, junction of Jiao Zhou rd where there's a HC which offers "bath u in the shower with gal + full FJ /BJ service"............cost at RMB 750 net incl food+drinks.

Have fun!
Old 08-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Zoltar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SGPshanghai69 any happening place near Dong Yu Hang Road? Will be going this April and staying in a hotel near there.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
Well, perhaps you may try providing more details of what activities you are looking for and also where you are staying then perhaps some bros may just give you a pointer. Please understand Shanghai is not Singapore, not every place is a stone throw distance away. Pudong and Puxi may be a river apart but it goes a long way.
Thanks for the reply Bro SGPShanghai69 and Bro OceanEleven, and sorry for not making myself clear.
After reading the few last pages of this thread I got the message that courting girls/freelancers are not that advisable, especially one has language problem (I am from Indonesia and my Mandarin is just "so so". So I have decided to find massage parlors/HC. I am staying in Pudong area, and from the previous pages it seems that there's not much action here. So it seems that I have no choice but to go to Puxi area. Other bros here have suggested quite a number of recommended HCs but I just find it difficult to pinpoint the exact location of those HCs. Maybe because I do not understand/read chinese.

I'm just wondering if there is a list of HCs in Shanghai area that I can download and match the address on the map?

Your guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Zoltar;2624946]Bro SGPshanghai69 any happening place near Dong Yu Hang Road? QUOTE]

Hi bro Zoltar,
I'm not sure of this road u mentioned herein....any more indepth info to it pls?
Where is it located, in Pudong or Puxi? care to elaborate maybe?
Cheerios.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread