The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I suspect her biz is affected too. I used to receive her wechat message once a month previously...... but lately she has been blasting 作工 every few days.
She only post she go some flower garden leh
Old 23-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Went jalan jalan here recently after session nearby for the first time. Place was mostly dead. This was on a Tuesday afternoon. Only place open was 2nd floor near escalator. Saw a slim long haired ML, in long dress with deep cleavage. Anyone know her name? Her unit is directly facing the escalator.
Old 23-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If any of the cheonging bros are covid recoverers, can go to JB every weekend now...no need to take the VTL bus, can take normal bus or even walk across the causeway...usual testing applies but most importantly, the border is OPEN...yeah

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-03-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornikate View Post
Went jalan jalan here recently after session nearby for the first time. Place was mostly dead. This was on a Tuesday afternoon. Only place open was 2nd floor near escalator. Saw a slim long haired ML, in long dress with deep cleavage. Anyone know her name? Her unit is directly facing the escalator.
Bobo
Old 23-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornikate View Post
That's Bobo.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecat View Post
Bobo... Be nice... Build friendship... I used same modus operandi like on Joey... Let it slip that I used to be with xiaoqian..but I find them just as pretty .... Praise.. follow her rules first... After few times.. I asked bbbj before sex... She say Top by a bit more.... I said ok
Thanks for the tip! She does look nice. Would have tried if I hadn't already spent my soldiers elsewhere that day.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bobo... Be nice... Build friendship... I used same modus operandi like on Joey... Let it slip that I used to be with xiaoqian..but I find them just as pretty .... Praise.. follow her rules first... After few times.. I asked bbbj before sex... She say Top by a bit more.... I said ok
That is good tactic there.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 25-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
pm you my 3 thai mls already, dun worry my 3 thai mls places got shower and toilet facilities
Bro can share the thais contact pls at least can go before hunting in jb ground next mth
Old 25-03-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
holeymoley is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Wow... who is this Bobo? Past few times i went nv see...
Old 25-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Brightburn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Looked around these few days but all empty apart from 1st floor and 2nd floor.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 3
Lisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightburn View Post
Looked around these few days but all empty apart from 1st floor and 2nd floor.
3pm anti vice raided the level 4 shop near toilet..for suspected drug activities inside that shop..the police are going after the boss of that shop soon https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...establishments
Old 26-03-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Any bros here know xiao Qian's mobile number? Can PM me please? Gam Sia.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster3000 View Post
Not many open today. Got here at around 3:20pm, only fifth floor got a blonde short hair milf near the bathroom.

Then finally third floor closest to bathroom open around 3:45pm. Already been to this one before, tall slender leggy milf with navy blue short skirt. I know she has quick in quick out turnover service, but I was like nothing else was open so fine.

Then after I finish, around 4:20pm, I see XQ walk in with silver short skirt. But cannot save spilt milk (literally). Better luck next time.

On a side note, has anyone tried second floor, right outside bathroom? Actually seems really young, good looks & body, gray short dress. Would want to try as well. Any reviews?

On a side side note, two shops near the AXS machine moved out. Only a quite old & chubby & pale auntie in red dress.
2nd floor next to bathroom is Joey. Next to her is Bobo. Joey is okay looking..not the youngest but she's not bad in terms of service. She won't rush you to finish but cannot kiss and finger. Unlike her neighbor who will rush like crazy. Please don't ask me for her number as i don't see the point in it.
Old 26-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 16
jh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, I would like to request for Xiao Qian’s contact number if any bros out here has it. Thanks many times in advance!
Old 27-03-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 3
Lisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaphan View Post
3pm anti vice raided the level 4 shop near toilet..for suspected drug activities inside that shop..the police are going after the boss of that shop soon https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...establishments
Free asian video: Sabrina gets arrested by police woman / Categories sabrina','gets','Police','woman at AsianTV.fun.the raid was uploaded by someone but cannot find the link anymore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread