The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 03-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

she's pre op
Old 03-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
she's pre op
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5382584183.html

bro, her service good? u tried before? she did plastic before right
Old 03-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Duno nvr try she just said shes pre op she quotes 300 btw lol
Old 03-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
endau02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://kualalumpur.backpage.com/Tran...130587/3909335
anyone tried this?
most prolly wanna try this later.. will write fr
Old 03-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tweetsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi broz,

anyone try ts lara lately? she seems to be only one on backpage and craigslist for the most part. if possible could you share i) if she looks like her pictures, ii) if she is seductive/aggressive, and iii) an experience if possible. much thanks to all!!
Old 04-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on her http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5382584183.html

I messaged her a week ago and discussed price and what not. Ended up arranging to meet her last Sunday evening. When she messages, she might seem quite cold and distant but that is just the way she messages. In real life she isn’t like that. She's very friendly and playful.

So as she only does outcalls, I booked a hotel and waited for her. 2 hours prior to our meeting time, she tells me that she can only stay for 1 hour as she has something personal to handle after that. We had initially discussed a 2-hour session. When she arrived, she was very apologetic and managed to push back her personal appointment to slightly later meaning that I had around 1 hour and 45 mins with her, which was still okay for me.

She is gorgeous in person, around 170cm tall, local Singaporean Malay with a beautiful smile and great silicon tits. She showered first and came out in only her underwear. She gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. Lots of kissing and lots of mutual sucking. Her cock is around 5-6 inches with thick girth and big cock head. I eventually capped on and fucked her tight ass in missionary, standing doggy, doggy and finally finished off in missionary.

After, we cleaned up a bit and started talking. She is actually very talkative which cannot be seen from when I was messaging her. But I prefer it compared to like just awkward silence or for instance if the other person doesn’t speak English.

So after 15 mins or so of chit chat, she started to suck my cock and made it hard again and I returned the favour in 69 position. I asked if she wanted to fuck me and she said yes, so she capped on and I sat on her cock. It hurt like hell at first, especially since I have not bottomed in a long while, plus the fact that she has a big cock head and thick girth. Eventually the pain subsided and I started to ride her cock. After which she pumped me in missionary until I came again. It was time for her to cum now and she started to jerk herself off while I licked her balls and nipples and she eventually came on her stomach and my mouth.

She took a shower, we hugged and kissed goodbye and then she left.

It was definitely an amazing time spent with her. She is very playful and I can highly recommend her. She is only working part time thus her free timings are limited and she only does outcalls.

RTF? Yes, if I can find the time before I leave Singapore soon.
Old 04-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lbsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
FR on her http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5382584183.html

I messaged her a week ago and discussed price and what not. Ended up arranging to meet her last Sunday evening. When she messages, she might seem quite cold and distant but that is just the way she messages. In real life she isn’t like that. She's very friendly and playful.

So as she only does outcalls, I booked a hotel and waited for her. 2 hours prior to our meeting time, she tells me that she can only stay for 1 hour as she has something personal to handle after that. We had initially discussed a 2-hour session. When she arrived, she was very apologetic and managed to push back her personal appointment to slightly later meaning that I had around 1 hour and 45 mins with her, which was still okay for me.

She is gorgeous in person, around 170cm tall, local Singaporean Malay with a beautiful smile and great silicon tits. She showered first and came out in only her underwear. She gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. Lots of kissing and lots of mutual sucking. Her cock is around 5-6 inches with thick girth and big cock head. I eventually capped on and fucked her tight ass in missionary, standing doggy, doggy and finally finished off in missionary.

After, we cleaned up a bit and started talking. She is actually very talkative which cannot be seen from when I was messaging her. But I prefer it compared to like just awkward silence or for instance if the other person doesn’t speak English.

So after 15 mins or so of chit chat, she started to suck my cock and made it hard again and I returned the favour in 69 position. I asked if she wanted to fuck me and she said yes, so she capped on and I sat on her cock. It hurt like hell at first, especially since I have not bottomed in a long while, plus the fact that she has a big cock head and thick girth. Eventually the pain subsided and I started to ride her cock. After which she pumped me in missionary until I came again. It was time for her to cum now and she started to jerk herself off while I licked her balls and nipples and she eventually came on her stomach and my mouth.

She took a shower, we hugged and kissed goodbye and then she left.

It was definitely an amazing time spent with her. She is very playful and I can highly recommend her. She is only working part time thus her free timings are limited and she only does outcalls.

RTF? Yes, if I can find the time before I leave Singapore soon.
Wats the dmg?
Old 04-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

tweetsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

regarding my post from yesterday, forgot to add link, it's ts lara in singapore. fr would be greatly appreciated!:

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...s-like/3577670

hi broz

anyone try ts lara lately? she seems to be only one on backpage and craigslist for the most part. if possible could you share i) if she looks like her pictures, ii) if she is seductive/aggressive, and iii) an experience if possible. much thanks to all!!
Old 04-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsex View Post
Wats the dmg?
250 SGD. Might seem slightly expensive to some of you but I felt her service was well worth it.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.... what is happening??? In the past... every 2 or 3 days will have new Lb coming in... now everyday I go BP n CL see.. all the ads is the same person....
Old 08-01-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvin View Post
Wow.... what is happening??? In the past... every 2 or 3 days will have new Lb coming in... now everyday I go BP n CL see.. all the ads is the same person....
Maybe they all decided they can make more money elsewhere
Old 08-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Maybe they all decided they can make more money elsewhere
From my facebook, so many of my thai ladyboy friends have decided to travel to Hong Kong, Seoul and Tokyo instead. They have been telling me that money their is as good if not better than Singapore and the risk of getting caught at immigration is much much lower compared to Singapore.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Too "clean" in SG gavment?
btw, all bros that ups my point will have to wait awhile for me to return one by one, sorry for the waiting..
Old 14-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HKcurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
From my facebook, so many of my thai ladyboy friends have decided to travel to Hong Kong, Seoul and Tokyo instead. They have been telling me that money their is as good if not better than Singapore and the risk of getting caught at immigration is much much lower compared to Singapore.
I had a discussion with one in HK about what I had read here in SGP. She explained what happened a year ago with a lot of busts. She thinks it is risky, but also thinks if one or 2 girls come and are smart, there are enough high rollers to make the trip worth it. We'll see.
But I've also heard getting visas to Japan and Korea help with getting visas to Europe and N.Amer.

Also, regarding the post above this one about all the same ads on CL and BP. We have 2-3 workers that totally spam CL and BP in HK. It sucks because you have to wade through tones of ads to find the different girls and it's usually the ugly or crappy service TS that post so much.
Old 14-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
yadust123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bro try before her
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5391927777.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1