The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dubai Prince Taking DS by Storm

“你们全部坐下” For those of us who have heard it before, we will not be surprised. But for my friend meeting Dubai Prince for the first time, and the rest of the KTV mei-meis and mummies, their facial expressions are just simply priceless. In fact, some of the mei-meis took a bit of time to follow the famous command Yes, Dubai Price finally made it to DS – but he told the MMs, “我是被他骗来的” while pointing at me.

I was actually in CP on biz trip. My biz associates have all left, and my attempt to catch up with OP went no where when I PMed my China h/p# to him wrongly by one digit – sorry, bro OP, I owe you a Roast Goose lunch. I decided to leave CP for DS on Thursday to avoid the expected weekend tourists, like I always do. That’s when I saw Dubai Prince’s posting in CP thread, and he responded to my email by calling this morning. I managed to convince (or more correctly “骗cheated”) him to make a trip over.

Took him to check out a SN, but of course it is tough to impress someone who has experienced so much better SN/ISO-type services in other DG’s towns. We decided to visit a KTV after dinner, and at least we did not have to rush in before 6:30pm like everyone does in CP. We arrived slightly after 8:30pm and I thought the lineup wasn’t all that bad. But I tried to manage Dubai Prince’s expectations by telling him the lineups will probably be worst than the worst he has ever seen in CP, since the KTVs in DS are not exactly as grandiose as those in CP. I will leave him to comment on what he really thinks. But he has impressed everyone by his famous command, and all the gals including Assistant Mummies 乖乖的 sat down. I've no doubt none of them has ever seen any thing like that before.

Some of the footie places in DS are opened for 24hrs and we decided to check one out after a “quickie break” at our hotel – and he surprised the footie MeiMeis also in the way that only Dubai Prince knows how. We then went for a supper for which I’m still digesting, and allow me to do a quick posting.

Dubai Prince, it’s good to see you again after almost two years, and don’t wait such long long time to catch up again. Hopefully, DS will see you again. And KL Kool, CibLover, Ahh Fatt, mebirdie… we missed you all and of course we still talked about the virgin trip for some of you guys to CA. We will need to enjoy DG & HZ areas before the cheonging landscape change completely, especially with the continuing YD activities during the recent months.
Old 14-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eugmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Bro Tiongkok,

Thks for the priceless information provided. I only cheong CP but never knew DS until now. May I ask that the booking for hotels in DS, should it be handled by agent or simply, I just walk in such as HOTEL REGENCY and have a room as usual. After reading your report, IMO flight to HKIA and then take a train to Shenzen Loahu and then Bus to DS. Any comment. Thks ...
Old 15-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
But DS has so many sauna that's really difficult for us who has so little time there to go to the right ones.
Bro, not so difficult at all. Are u visiting DS for the first time? If so, just start with New Regent and head in the direction of Daya Bay on KaiCheng开城 Street – there are just so many of them to check out – more than enough for your proposed one day visit. Across from New Regent新丽晶, you have LiHao丽豪 that belongs to the same boss. Further down you have 鲁惠 LuHuiBinGuan and LuHui Hotel next to each other. Behind LuHui on Sports Road is the HongYuan鸿源 Hotel. Continuing on the KaiCheng are HengJing恒金, KaiCheng开城, Ri Hua日华 and many many other hotels. All have SNs. I would suggest you go straight to the SN floor and check with the Managers what are the prices – they will give you the standard rates and will not rip you off because business is so competitive. You then get to see the parades of the gals available – if you don’t see any one you like, don’t be shy about saying you do not see anyone you like and tell the Manager you will come back later. It will be tough not to find someone you like at the price you prefer. All the SNs start around 12:30pm and the last call will be 4:00am – so, you will have plenty of time. Saturday is usually the busiest day because of the weekend crowds from predominantly SZ & HK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugmen View Post
May I ask that the booking for hotels in DS, should it be handled by agent or simply, I just walk in such as HOTEL REGENCY and have a room as usual. After reading your report, IMO flight to HKIA and then take a train to Shenzen Loahu and then Bus to DS. Any comment. Thks ...
You can easily walk in and get the same rate as what is offered by the agent. However, if you are visiting for the first time, you may prefer to book through agent more for “insurance” since you will have someone to call if you do need help. I don’t know any agent who operates in DS other than XGX and you can refer to its website for its rate as reference if you decide to book directly. Note that XGX is a profit-making agent and it has mixed reviews from various bros. FYI, New Regent (新丽晶) Hotel’s number is +86-752-3822822. It’s rated 3-stars (about the same standard as CP’s TianErHu after its renovation) but highly recommended for newbies visiting DS for the first time because of its central location. It is actually not that difficult to visit DS on your own.

In contrast to CP, many 4-stars hotels in DS actually offer lower rate during weekends. This is because these hotels are usually popular with the businessmen visiting during the weekdays, and the weekend crowds tend to stay in the cheaper hotels – or free if they check in late at the SNs. The 4-stars hotels in DS include 家路 (Homeland), 丽晶花园 (Legend; same boss as New Regent), 世纪花园 (Century Palace) and 新都会 (Metropolitan) but they are all located away from the town centre and not so convenient.

From HKIA, there is also a direct bus to DS by Eternal East (EE永东) Bus – this will be the easiest for newbies visiting for the first time. One of the stops is at New Regent. You can also purchase the return ticket at the New Regent Hotel.
Old 15-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post
Bro, not so difficult at all. Are u visiting DS for the first time? If so, just start with New Regent and head in the direction of Daya Bay on KaiCheng开城 Street – there are just so many of them to check out – more than enough for your proposed one day visit. Across from New Regent新丽晶, you have LiHao丽豪 that belongs to the same boss.
新丽晶酒店

Old 15-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Further down you have 鲁惠 LuHuiBinGuan and LuHui Hotel next to each other. Behind LuHui on Sports Road is the HongYuan鸿源 Hotel. Continuing on the KaiCheng are HengJing恒金, KaiCheng开城, Ri Hua日华 and many many other hotels.
鲁惠大酒店

鸿源大酒店

Old 15-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
In contrast to CP, many 4-stars hotels in DS actually offer lower rate during weekends. This is because these hotels are usually popular with the businessmen visiting during the weekdays, and the weekend crowds tend to stay in the cheaper hotels – or free if they check in late at the SNs. The 4-stars hotels in DS include 家路 (Homeland), 丽晶花园 (Legend; same boss as New Regent), 世纪花园 (Century Palace) and 新都会 (Metropolitan) but they are all located away from the town centre and not so convenient.
世纪花园大酒店

华园 KTV

Old 15-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

OMG, you even have pics for DS!!!

Those girls in that poster look shiok. Maybe I have to visit DS one of these days. But must visit CA first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Pics
Old 15-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
Those girls in that poster look shiok. Maybe I have to visit DS one of these days. But must visit CA first.
the sauna poster was in the hotel that i stayed in when i was in DS ...

There's a KTV opp our hotel ...

This badminton hall is just beside the hotel ..
u can play bedminton in ur hotel then badminton in the sport hall ..
Old 17-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Calling bro WKK and SBX and ISO... I might be having a window in Mid-Sept for 48-72 hours..while traveling in China. I am thinking hard to go to HZ instead of CP... what do you guys think ?
Old 17-08-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Calling bro WKK and SBX and ISO... I might be having a window in Mid-Sept for 48-72 hours..while traveling in China. I am thinking hard to go to HZ instead of CP... what do you guys think ?
They and you know I am always available. As long as you can come down here, I will be able to meet you either in CP or HZ. You choose. I am fine with both places.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 17-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

OK Bro WKK... we should decide when the date is nearer and when I don't receive last minutes changes in the itinerary... I will sms you.
Old 17-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Sorry this time i have to stay S'pore till end of sep. Most likely will not be able to meet you in HZ. Call or sms me if you want to meet in Sg.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 17-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Bro PF; Ok, noted. Hopefully bro SBX and ISO are able to join us to party. If possible, I will get a few more guys to join our party as well.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 17-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiayu View Post
Has anyone stayed at the new Sheraton or Intercontinental Hotel in Huizhou? Heard it's a new 5 star hotel with nice rooms facilities including golf. Is it a girl friendly place and is it close to the k's. Wld be a nice to be able such a nice hotel and go out cheonging at nite. Heard it's not that expensive Abt same price as Kande International. Many txs for any feedback.
INTERCONTINENTAL HUIZHOU RESORT

* Hotel is located in a Rural area
* Closest City: HUIZHOU
* Distance from Hotel: 40.0 KM
* Local Time 01:29 GMT +0800

Rates about 300SGD for standard room

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...Guangdong.html
Old 17-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Sorry this time i have to stay S'pore till end of sep. Most likely will not be able to meet you in HZ. Call or sms me if you want to meet in Sg.
Haiyo... We go out for happy hour then lah... I usually go to Dynasty with classmates.. gals there not bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1