The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Btw Big C at north pattaya is closed for extensive renovations so dont plan to makan or shop there.
Old 22-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Btw Big C at north pattaya is closed for extensive renovations so dont plan to makan or shop there.
Can try another Big C @ Pattaya Central.
Old 22-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have an upcoming trip to Patts in early October. Last trip there was more than a year ago. Hope there hasn't been too many changes.
Old 22-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Only a few years ago most Pattaya BF was 600-800thb. Bar owners started to raise it up to 1000, 1200, 1500 thb and now 2k. I dun care whether the ger from coyotee or whatever but paying 2k just for bf is purely day light robbery.

2k, I might find a ger from beer garden to go back for LT or at least a ST with bf throw in.
pattaya bf rates so exp now??? i thought bkk was crazy!
Old 22-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
pattaya bf rates so exp now??? i thought bkk was crazy!
As long as it is monger tourist area, they are out to chop fast n sharp. That is why I always say Thailand entertainment is 1 of the most expensive in this part of the region. Expensive n most of the time, u dun get what u pay. The so called inflation is much faster than anything that sell on the street. Even faster than my salary grows.
Old 22-08-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
As long as it is monger tourist area, they are out to chop fast n sharp. That is why I always say Thailand entertainment is 1 of the most expensive in this part of the region. Expensive n most of the time, u dun get what u pay. The so called inflation is much faster than anything that sell on the street. Even faster than my salary grows.
When a place is too popular, overcharging will happen because service providers will keep pushing the limit.

Time and time again in the course of my work once I see my suppliers getting too cocky I straight away axed such jokers.

I've discussed about this scenario many times before.
When price up doesn't mean service level up also.
Go where you're treated best and fairly like my new found paradise Jakarta.
Old 22-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Go where you're treated best and fairly like my new found paradise Jakarta.
I had my tour of duty in JKT many yrs ago. Love the good old days... now go JKT short trip, will only visit classic or travel. Fast, cheap and good. My next tour of duty will be Colombo or Yangon which I keep saying I do not want to go unless my salary is double.
Old 22-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ya Pattaya very expensive. Dun come here. Here only commercial sex..willing buyer/seller.

Sinkies fuck 1 time think the girl belong to him. Sinkies all very smart..sit bar drink one beer can teach bar owner how to run business. Talk to girl 10 mins they will know everything about WLs. Best is they believe everything a girl tell them.

Here no good KTV..no hang flower..Singha is considered a classy beer. Not sinkie type of place.
Old 22-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Sinkies fuck 1 time think the girl belong to him. Sinkies all very smart..sit bar drink one beer can teach bar owner how to run business. Talk to girl 10 mins they will know everything about WLs. Best is they believe everything a girl tell them.
I thought u f him hard hard?
Old 23-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I thought u f him hard hard?
I just be direct..as usual. Customers come and go. Happy can stay..prefer go somewhere else go ahead. Pattaya to me has everything and something for everybody.

It's like people say they hate Indians or Chinamen. But the question is why these people keep coming here? Answer is there is a market catering for them. As I say willing buyer willing seller.

Those who want whine can go somewhere else or seek advice from bro pcc. Go whine about yourself..that you dun earn enough. Girls or bar owners who are successful are not stupid. They ask for certain prices is becos they have a market for that. It's just that you not the target market. Those stupid ones either learn from their mistakes or they close shop. This business is ruthless.

Thai girls these days are not in the business for survival. They looking to be middle class at least. Different from those in Cambodia or Laos.

Agogo bars have the perennial problem of attracting good staff. That's why some resort to employing foreigners.

Why was Nataree so popular? Cos many of their girls are trafficked girls. Bought and sold. I been there..seen..understood and never been there again.

There lies the difference..girls who come and work willingly..with basic salary and commissions...against those who are trafficked.

Sinkies who 'loved' Nataree so much..cannot see the trees from the bushes. Worst still many try avoid paying Barfine..come here looking for Free fuck thru discos or wechat or Dateinasia. Idiots and clowns I say.
Old 23-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Those who want whine can go somewhere else or seek advice from bro pcc. Go whine about yourself..that you dun earn enough. Girls or bar owners who are successful are not stupid. They ask for certain prices is becos they have a market for that. It's just that you not the target market. Those stupid ones either learn from their mistakes or they close shop. This business is ruthless.
No doubt, there is definitely market for sex anywhere on this earth. Old season mongers will avoid these so called extortion and look for alternative while new men of the right age growing up or new timer getting the taste of paid sex will still spend in Pattaya. Whether can old mongers afford it or whine over it, is another issue. Everyone has a choice, whether to be pulled by the nose or head to new adventure. In extreme example, there is merc and toyota. Merc dun say to customer, dun whine over what u can't pay. A lot of average middle class customers can pay but whether is it worth paying for it. Why will I need a merc instead driving around a toyota with 1/3 of the price?

As mentioned, I drove to Pattaya almost every week till the day when having sex in Pattaya is costly. Not I that can't afford, it is whether is it worth to pay for it. I rather pay my good old loyal 5 friends to do the job.

Guess there are hundreds or thousands like me but yet there are hundreds or thousands whom have reach the age of becoming new mongers.

Asked around those who stay or frequent Pattaya, will they pay 2k for BF and 5k for LT? Most will just enjoy a few drinks and look for sex alternatively.

Last edited by naemlo; 23-08-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 23-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Asked around those who stay or frequent Pattaya, will they pay 2k for BF and 5k for LT? Most will just enjoy a few drinks and look for sex alternatively.
Bro..dun talk about them..I myself won't pay. But then again..I here as a resident. So I know enough girls who I pay a fair amount as compensation for their service.

I know of some sinkies who resort to finding Beach road street walkers..hoping for cheap fuck. Last few days I walking Beach road a lot myself..but it's to catch Pokemons. But I see the girls at the Beach and really I won't even bother. If anything I really pity them. Better jus go Lor 24.. got those 15 mins for SGD 20 fuck.

What I see is it does not take much to KC a Sinkie. Having a girl call him Teelak is enough to send him to his Heaven.
These are the guys you will see messaging the girl day and night. Keeping tabs? Start sending money?

I always say a Teelak is someone who opens her legs for you and you only. But then again who am I?

I in this business and need these people to keep our business afloat.

Thus whenever I hear a guy complaining a girl cheat him of money..I always say blame yourself. Not the girl. Her job..her living..is to extract as much cash from you. She make money..we make money. Simple.

You want find gf find elsewhere. Not in bars...gogo bars.
Old 23-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

What I see is it does not take much to KC a Sinkie. Having a girl call him Teelak is enough to send him to his Heaven.
These are the guys you will see messaging the girl day and night. Keeping tabs? Start sending money?
These guys dun bother about them... tell them yet they will say, "she is different from other WLs". Let them bang their head on the wall n hopefully they can wake up themselves. Anyway, their lives, they end up happy or commit suicide not our problem. We still continue drinking beer and talk cock with these gers.
Old 23-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
These guys dun bother about them... tell them yet they will say, "she is different from other WLs". Let them bang their head on the wall n hopefully they can wake up themselves. Anyway, their lives, they end up happy or commit suicide not our problem. We still continue drinking beer and talk cock with these gers.
Good idea..next month go Shanghai Str 51?
Old 23-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good idea..next month go Shanghai Str 51?
Mid of Sept.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1